Is it a dumb idea to send my ex an essay I wrote on my feelings for her? It's like 1-2 pages long...

Is it a dumb idea to send my ex an essay I wrote on my feelings for her? It's like 1-2 pages long. She moved out of our place because she hated her job and the city we lived in but I don't think there's any bad blood. Would the essay accomplish anything? I doubt she'd come back to me. I think it's rather good, though.

Yes that's an autistic idea.

Just send a simple text saying you wanna talk or something.

Post the essay.

please post it.

Post the essay or post a pic of yourself wearing her underwear.

The thread will no progress until one of those things happens.

preach

Post the essay here but please for the love of God do not send it to the girl.

please post the essay

This is literally the perfect opportunity to turn off your computer and go read a book instead.

This is the single most fedora thing I've ever read. Yeah, send her the essay, and your testicles, and then kill yourself, I'm begging

kek

This. Everybody can have lapses in judgement when these kind of breakup situations happen. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, OP, and assuming you're an otherwise normal guy. So please do this instead

>I doubt she'd come back to me
Stop right there and just don't.

Holy shit. I'm new to this site, you guys are fucking savage! Really enjoying it

You're stuck in the feminine part of your personality. You need her more than she needs you and she'll never respect or love you while that's the case, or even want to hear from you
If it's actually good though, try to get it published

Do it if you want her to hate you and think of you as a sperg forever.

savage senpai!! haha totally SAVAGE senpai yea u guys ripped me apart that's an L! i took that L senpai haha yall are straight SAVAGE hahaha dab dab

please don't post the essay

me at the beginning of 2016 v. me at the end of 2016

goddammit, Jason

>my waifu after Veeky Forums
>my waifu before Veeky Forums
Thanks, guys!

nobody here knows u well enough to give any on-point advice

ask a friend or think for yourself

post the essay plz baka desu senpai

how stupid does someone have to be to ask for advice

not asking for info on how to do something, but literally someone who can't think well enough for themselves to know what they should do

I get it if you want feedback on the essay, but you haven't posted it

You don't have to know more about him. Does anything he wrote sound like a good idea in any way?

never put women on a pedestal like that.

they realise you're so desperate for them that they can manipulate you into worshiping them as an ego boost while finding a new serious bf behind your back and just fucking off with no explanation once they're bored of messing you around. Seriously, women just do not have any sense of right or wrong; they play with you in a similar way a predator might play with an incapacitated animal - chewing it, scratching at it and tearing bits off while it's still wailing in pain. I doubt they understand exactly what it is they do, it's like an automatic process, and so feel no guilt.

Sexuality was a mistake

i've gotten an ex back w a love letter

so yes

desperation during courting signals you are a poor mate with not many prospects.

It's men's great tragedy that we were made into the sedative romantics, and women into the Machiavellian sex. It makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint, though, breeding for females is far more taxing and they have only so many eggs.

>sedative
sensitive*

>sedative romantics

>sedative romantics

indeed

already corrected you missed your opportunity.

Really? Tell us more. how long was it and how long after the break-up was it sent? What did you wrote about?

t. 1.5 years after breakup

we all know it wasn't a mistake

are you telling me my phone knows better then I do what does it mean

there's no need to go on the defensive, friend

your preferences are safe with us

>defensive
more like I'm genuinely curious why it amused you. sedative romantic is a nonsensical phrase to my mind. Fill me in what it means to you

>had oneitis with teenage girlfriend who I was with all through our adolescence
>she went off to a different college and turned into a huge whore almost instantly
>totally crushed me, couldn't even look at other girls for several years while I was still obsessed with her
>look her up on social media
>ugly and fat, hit the wall hard, working in some shitty job going no place with some manlet bf

that's right you cunt, now you're as ugly on the outside as you always were on the inside!

why would any self-respecting male get oneititus in 2016? Every female "sexually liberated" so getting laid is easier than ever. You literally have to be an agoraphobic basement dweller who ever leaves his cave to not get pussy on the regular. It's especially abundant in liberal colleges. It is the only cure for it.

post it

"Wow, this essay made me want to fuck the writer" - literally not a single girl ever

>What is AUDIENCE PUSSY?

Women feel two things toward men they don't love anymore

1) Nothing

2) An ego trip that you'd still gratefully lick them clean after they pee, even while their REAL MAN New Hotness new boyfriend Ricardo the Space Marine Doctor is in the next room with his inhumanly large penis, waiting to do to their cervix what Mike Tyson does to guys who come onto him in prison

The combination of (1) and (2) directed at you is possibly the most humiliating thing you can ever experience

Don't talk to ex-girlfriends

At all

Can confirm as a woman. Also women love to share the shit their exes send them to their friends so prepare for laughinggirls.jpeg

Timestamped tits or gtfo

Keep it to yourself.

Tell us more about women's evil, please. I need cautionary tales.

yeah we're rad xDD

What about if they go off with manlets who wear comic book t-shirts and unironically watch Disney movies and read YA fiction?

It's not supposed to happen but it do.

Give me a starting point

Then desu you should be happy for the nerd that he's getting it in. Bros before hos.

Only the most pathetic kind of man plays women's little game of turning against his fellow men just to get some pussy. You should care way more about the implicit respect of that guy (both ways) than about her meaningless capricious affections.

I'll send that bitch an essay

Bitches love essays

if a woman ever says she doesnt know how she feels towards you, does she really mean it?

I'm down to hear more about how women see former lovers in vulnerable positions of still worshiping them. Especially if they really loved the guy too, and they simply don't anymore.

Or women using male energy/affections/courtship to boost their own egos in general, using guys' hearts as stepping stones to gratifying petty narcissism, etc.

She's either trying to save your feelings or is tossing up between you and another man

I just went there and it's full of dicks.

I don't remember it being that way.

Yeah, not really one of my homeboards so I don't know.
I only remembered the "Ask the other gender anything" or something threads; don't really know if they still do those.

1. Most women would see exes still besotted with them as a nuisance. Maybe they might feel sorry for them first but if they don't love them, they get annoying quick. The more sociopathic ones might play with them like a toy for their amusement. It also depends on whether she feels like he's done something to wrong her during the relationship. Women would take the opportunity without thinking to crush a guy's heart if they fucked her shit.

2. Some women like using men as ego-booster, I think most people like getting attention from the opposite sex whether or not they're planning to reciprocate. Personally I get bored quick so I don't lead them on. Others like to exploit betas for gifts or emotional means (crying about how Chad rejected her etc.) but will never in a million years date them. Because they don't respect them.

Do you think it is justified that some women have such a perceived elevated position in social life?

In what way? Give an example.

>It also depends on whether she feels like he's done something to wrong her during the relationship. Women would take the opportunity without thinking to crush a guy's heart if they fucked her shit.

Jesus. That's what got me.

Is there any peculiarly 'cuck-esque' element/vibe to it? As a guy, the humiliation comes from knowing you're nothing to her and she's everything to you, and some other guy who should be your equal is somehow elevated to her level.

Does the woman feel that too, being 'above' the guy? Or does she just see him as a wounded/deranged stalker?

that they can assert that kind of force over men
use them to their advantage

It's better to leave the past in the past. You believe you won't gain anything from it so it's a pointless action where you risk humiliating yourself for nothing.

You're immediately below her once she realises that you still have feelings for her and she doesn't have feelings for you. Even if she still likes you "as a friend" there's always a sense of unbalance hanging in the air. Cuckoldry isn't always involved, a woman may suddenly bring up her boyfriend because she wants to subtly give you the signal that you should cut out the romantic crap, but on the other hand she can bring it up to purposely upset her ex for the pleasure of it.

If a dude is pestering her then yes she would see him as a stalker and ALSO below her. That's pretty obvious user.

No I know that, but I mean is there almost a visceral power trip to it?

I pined after an ex once and I feel like she owns a chunk of my soul because of it. I can't shake that feeling somehow.

Once you start talking about "force" over a man you've entered beta territory. For every single human on Earth there is another human that will unapolagetically use them and milk them for all they're worth. Greedy women will often be unable to help themselves with men they've noticed as being weak to their charms, and they get away with it because the man is either 1) too stupid to notice or 2) too weak to push her away. There is the rarer breed of woman who will tunnel her way into your heart pretending to be genuinely interested for a long while and you've got no clue until she's got the key to your car, the password for your bank account and her name on your will. No it's not fair but it's nature.

>I pined after an ex once

How so?

I get the feeling my ex thinks I still love her. Reading this thread makes me wonder if I should somehow inform her I don't.

Do you still love her? Because if you don't go about that very carefully, you'll only reinforce her belief.

Seconding this reply. I have an ex who thinks I love her because I tried to NSA fuck her. I outright said I just want to fuck, don't worry I'm not eerily worshiping you from afar or any shit like that, and no matter what I said, it clearly just reinforced in her mind that I have a shrin to her in my closet.

Just forget about her.

Still hoping for an answer to this but maybe I came across as a dick or something.

For the love of god don't fucking do it OP, she'll be telling all of her friends what sort of autistic weirdo you are for years to come

>I outright said I just want to fuck, don't worry I'm not eerily worshiping you from afar or any shit like that, and no matter what I said, it clearly just reinforced in her mind that I have a shrin to her in my closet.
well you did want to please her with sex

By the sounds of this user he probably spooned her straight afterwards rubbing her shoulder and whispering "t-this was just a fuck, okay sweetie?"

A true alpha would have playfully slapped her ass after cumming and then immediately left the room saying he's got a date to get to.

No, it was after two years of dating other people and both of us sleeping around a lot.

If you haven't stayed friends (I never have with an ex), ghosting her is literally the only thing that works. Anything else is indecent to both of you.

Just forget it. Let her have her delusions if she really has them. Telling her not to have them will create them if she doesn't, and enforce them if she does.

Meant to reply to both.

>Just forget it. Let her have her delusions if she really has them.

This. Try to keep in mind that women inhabit a worldview where they are the center of the universe, everything is somehow explained in relation to them. All their validation in life comes from securing men, enticing men, seducing men, etc. They don't care about life goals the way we do. They plan their weddings from childhood, everything in life is explained and understood by means of the men who give who exist in relation to them (husbands, lovers, fathers, sons).

The only way to break this is to be seen as directed toward other centers of the universe, other women. If you're even talking to her unsolicited, you've already lost.

You know the reason you think women think they are the center of the universe is because you yourself put them there in your mind, right?

Your taste is shit at all times I guess.

Make it a letter and not an essay and it goes from autistic to romantic ya numb nuts

Who hurt you user?
Be honest.

You misspelled creepy two times user.

Date "rape".

I don't agree with that. I think it's part of it, in the sense that I can feel the intuitive tug to overvalue women or see them as having innate suprapersonal value (romantic, sexual, etc., all bound together holistically), and in the sense that other men are doing this too, system-wide.

But I see no reason to say that women don't have corresponding structural roles, that they perform and identify with.

Men being horndogs and overvaluing women has social, economic, psychological aspects that are a part of culture and society. Why wouldn't women be involved in this dialectically? They're a part of culture and society too.

Men do this too though.

>ghosting her is literally the only thing that works

I'm thinking that. I don't wanna be that guy who comes across as besotted by a former lover especially when she's probably out having a slap and a tickle with another fella.

Wouldn't do well for my ego.

i dont think its about getting laid

That's a comfy feel, user.

>Here's what my hypothetical alpha self would do...
Why do robots have such silly sex fantasies?
You're like YouTube commenters bragging about how they'd kill someone and then dig their way out of prison "Shawshank redemption style".

>When women pine for an ex it's because they're sociopathic narcissists
>When men do it it's because they are poor, manipulated beta males

This is your world view on liberal women. You're a narcissist, famolambroghini. Your romantic ideal of compassionate male sexual politics is just you masturbating to your gender. Men are as cruel as women. They'll promise love then fuck and dump. They'll publicly embaress girls who opened up to them for shits and giggles. They'll fuck like crazy in college and then bitch about women on /r9k/ as a wageslave, having hit their own version of the wall.

The fact that you only listen to the "woman" ITT because she agrees with you proves the self obsession of all robots ITT.

>Every female "sexually liberated" so getting laid is easier than ever. You literally have to be an agoraphobic basement dweller who ever leaves his cave to not get pussy on the regular
you say that, but given the emphasis placed on cracking down on 'rape culture' across so many campuses it's actually becoming a problem. No guy wants to pull and run the risk of being labelled as a sex offender for life, which is probably why so many meninists have gone off the idea of dating entirely

One of my friends at college was halfway through banging this chick when she suddenly told him to stop because it turned out she was a lesbian. She then went around to her friends telling people she had been raped. My friend had text messages proving otherwise, but if that hadn't been the case she would've completely destroyed his life

that's why women completely suck and every real man on this planet should be a savage misoginist

Ah, I remember doing that. I was trying to "still be friends, no pressure," as well. Called her every year on her birthday. The third time she said "Why do you keep calling me? We have nothing in common anymore. Leave me alone, please." It was pathetic. Later I found out she read my heartfelt overly-long letter out loud or let her friends read it and they all laughed their asses off and made fun of her for ever dating me. Good times. Have fun, OP.

Acknowledging that both parties are human, and that humans are capable of cruelty or shitty behavior or whatever, does not logically implicate that one can't be better than the other.

Besides, I explicitly said that it's a dialectical relationship, meaning both parties are holistically engaged with the shittiness of the other, e.g. by comporting to it and enabling its various manifestations to exist. Women are only as narcissistic and ambitionless as men allow them to be by objectifying them, and vice versa.

You're too enticed by the fallacy of the golden mean because you think it's some kind of third position of wise egalitarian misanthropy that is a necessary as a starting point for real ethics. But real ethics unfortunately involves digging your hands into the mess and finding a handhold in the unevenness of the dialectic, so that you can start to pry it apart.

My opinion, which isn't an uncommon one, is that real male virtue is a residue of the system's shittiness. Proof: Male engagement with the endless dialectical gyre of preening for potential mates accidentally produced the thoughts
>I would so get laid if I invented feminism, ethics, and morality.
>I would so get laid more than that guy gets laid if I improved feminism, ethics, and morality and made the world a better place.
etc.

Women have gotten the shittier end of the stick. Men at least have something to show for ten thousand years of cynical preening, but women more or less need to have male virtues imposed on them, so as to be rescued from the meaningless procession.

>Meninists
Clueless

this thread is pure cancer
it's destroying my day desu

>>/r9k/

Wow...that really sucks, pal. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope someday you find somebody good, somebody worth it. I hope someday we all do...

it's a lesson learned, user.

we all get tricked by the mask that women present us with some way or another.

women are the worst thing made by nature

I'm so sorry for you camarade