Why do people pretend to like this beer?

is it because ththe only people who drink it are beer noobs,
and since they aren't used to paying more than $0.30 a can for beer in 30 packs, they have to justify the higher price?

Also IPA's are super overrated.
Belgium-style ale is far superior.

Other urls found in this thread:

arrogantbrewing.com/about-arrogant-brewing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm actually pouring some stone at a festival today, but it'll be a porter and a hoppy pilsner. stone in general is overrated.

IPAs can be very good, southbound makes an amazing IPA that drinks like a session, but fucks you up like a DIPA.

belgians are typically great, but tripels kind of push it for me. there's definitely a sort of diminishing return when it comes to overloading your beer with flowers and booze.

in short, beer is good, but not all beer, and you're a fag.

im only a fag because i had to look up DIPA.
Its double- IPA right?
But my opinion is completely hedrosexual

>belgium-style

yeah, double IPA

your opinion is fine, i'm just busting your chops, friend

>makes a beer thread
>hates beer

lol iknow
hey which southbound are you talking about?

their website sucks

What the fuck does your picture even mean

It means you should clean my asshole with your tongue

>Not liking 100+ IBU 10% ABV triple IPAs
Fucking hoplets.

Just say that next time

you're way off on those numbers fagatron

the ABV is 7.2%

but it's not a triple...its just an american strong ale

you're pretty close about the IBU, but it's more like 115, which, higher IBU'S does not necessarily mean a "better" beer
so bite me

Stop calling it stone. The name of the brewery is arrogant brewing.

it really is stone though user
the separation of stone and arrogant is just a marketing ploy friendo
im being super cereal right now look it up

What
when did this happen?

This is almost my favorite beer of all time, second only to the bourbon-barrel aged version.

It's delicious.

Im a beer noob, so yeah I picked up a bottle to try it. Let my roommate have a sip and he just about died

died?
what from how bad it is right?

I didnt mind it so much after I drank it for a while but he hates beer

I feel like people who "hate" beer were force-fed little debbie snacks growing up so their minds are conditioned to reject anything bitter.

This is it.

I know that. It doesn't change the facts however.

Anyways, arrogant bastard isn't that good but I am generally a hater when it comes to low ABV ales or stouts. Like what is even the point. Double Bastard is fuckin 10/10 though considering the price.

>low ABV ale
It's over 7%. This is without a doubt in the upper half of all ales, and likely within the top quarter.

I see many beers in the upper 5's to mid 6's, but I really am curious as to your definition of "low ABV".

anything below 9

Where are you from?

I used to be the same way. Then I realized how much great beer I was missing out on

8 Times a day I see user asking user where they live. I mean what the fuck, are you collecting data or marketing or what?

>Oh boy it's another 'pretend to like beer' thread.

I wish we had mods.

This is literally my first post ever on Veeky Forums. I just wanted to know if he's a fellow Belgian.

I don't mind it in something light but ales and stouts are supposed to be thick and boozy

um

Technically, they stood up a new LLC and called it Arrogant Bastard Brewing, but it is partially owned and/or ran by the same people from Stone.

I had that before. Yeah it's nasty.

Gross shit

But hey, there's a person for every product.

Drinking is degenerate

I like it, but I don't get it very often because I like other beers more.

I started liking boiler makers and it's the only shame I feel these days

I unironically love IPAs, but this shit is just too much, man. Every time I see some hipster trying to choke one down, I just know he's dying inside, hating every bitter, astringent drop of that devil brew.

I wouldn't describe ABA as astringent or even bitter.

Drink real beer faggots.

the bottle literally says you won't like it on the back.
It's pretty disgusting.
odors of cat piss
tastes of spice and garbage.

Tastes like ashes and concrete mixed into drain cleaner.
One of the better beers. I pick some up if I have extra cash.

>Arrogant Bastard Brewing
He's right, it used to be Stone but they split off.

arrogantbrewing.com/about-arrogant-brewing
^Source

Whats with all these oddly specific shitposts recently?

Crossboarding.

Yeah, being in the South, I see that a lot with black people, I live with 2 black guys and a white guy and the other black roommate is the worst. Has a cup of coffee every month or so, this is how he takes it: 1:1:1, coffee, milk, sugar. his cup was fucking encrusted with my Truvia last time, since I had run out of actual sugar

>IPAs can be very good
False.