Eagles

Eagles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDNtqy0zjJA
youtube.com/watch?v=-NG_9tVGU1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did the Eagles ever have a bad fucking song?

youtube.com/watch?v=iDNtqy0zjJA

Take it to /tv/, man.

Ok you fucking prick. You couldn't help yourself. It's not a fucking plothole, moron! Do you think gandalf can just call the eagles over whenever he wants? Do you think they are middle earth's public transit? Are you stupid? There's no reason the eagles should even give a shit. No matter what happens, they can just fly away whenever they want. Why would they risk flying over a bunch of murderous orcs when IT DOESN"T EVEN MATTER TO THEM. They could get fucking killed for what is to them NO REASON. You might as well ask why Tom Bombadil didn't just use his magic shit to turn Sauron into a toadstool. Hint: he doesn't care, and neither do the eagles. There is no plothoel you dumb autist. And even if there was, WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING STORY WOULD IT BE IF THE EAGLES JUST FLEW THE FUCKING RING IN. THERE WOULD BE NO STORY.

JESUS CHRIST.

Doyouhaveanyideahowmadyouweregoing.png

I love "Take it to Orodruin"

I hate the fuckin' Eagles, man.

Um, the Eagles do have a delivery service though, have you not read the Simmallirilliodilliom?

the Eagles are:

Noble creatures
Scared of the ring's power
Not fucking taxis

>be me
>never read it but love the movies
>be thinking about the eagles today
>pissed

I have done a lot today actually

I hate the fucking Eagles, man.

At least it's not this
youtube.com/watch?v=-NG_9tVGU1U

or this

or this

What videogame is this?

I dunno but the fighting gameplay looks pretty dope

Shit's fucked

God, ever since I got into really watching movies a few years ago, things like this have just become so grating because of how fake they look. The original trilogy of LOTR was great! Not a lot of CGI, real vistas that real people really walked on, etc. It's just so easy to see where the fake shit begins when almost everything around a character (who may or may not be real!) is computer generated. I hate it.

>BEEP BORT I AM CAPITALISM I MUST CONSUME ALL ART AND MAGIC AND EXTRUDE IT FROM MY ANUS AS PROLEFEED SO YOU CAN TALK TO PROLES ABOUT THINGS YOU FIND MAGICAL AND SUPERFICIALLY APPEAR TO BE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING BUT REALLY THEY ARE JUST TALKING ABOUT MY DISENCHANTED REPROCESSED FECES BOOP BEEP

please no more

eagles steal men's sheep and livestock.

it explicitly says in the hobbit that the eagles can't fly over where men live or they would be shot at with giant bows and arrows.

it's like you idiots never read the books and jerk off to this meme constantly.

The funny thing is that Tolkien himself admitted that they were little more than a plot element to get the good guys out of trouble after he'd written them into a corner, but because the book came out before a bunch of assholes on the internet could over-analyze it such as us people didn't really notice or care at the time.

I GO INTO Veeky Forums FOR SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS AND WHAT DO I SEE?

MEMES AND SHITPOSTS

MEMES!!! FUCKING MEMES!!!! FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE COULD YOU STOP WITH THE FUCKING MEMES!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA