Pretending to like Whiskey

>Pretending to like Whiskey
Why must beta males do this?

What do you like to drink?

Hard spirits are the only thing I can drink without getting a hangover. I like whiskey because it actually tastes of something.

Stop projecting your own preferences onto others

>pretending to like *thing I dislike*
why do *unconnected despised demographic* do this?

I like drinking drinks that are refreshing. Like all Homo sapiens. The reason we drink fluids is to be replenished. Not thirsty for more.

>I enjoy the aromas of tea
>nice bro
>I like the taste of hops in craft beer
>nice bro
>I like the unique flavors of whiskey
>lol beta male trying hard to be cool!

Do you not drink coffee, either? The reasoning is retarded that you imbibe liquids to combat dehydration.

It's like saying you only eat to combat starvation.

To be fair no one actually enjoys the hops in craft beer

Well, unless that fluid is alcohol. Then we drink it to feel good.

So, you don't ever drink alcohol or something? What's your favourite drink? After alcohol, for me, its orange juice.

I don't drink coffee, no.

Nobody really enjoys any of those things.

Lemon or lime water

same reason normies circlejerk coffee addiction

>It's another weirdo trying to pretend he's the majority

Good coffee>>>good whiskey/hard liquor.
And you don't have to train your palate to enjoy it nearly as much.

obviously, they're only pretending
in fact noone ever enjoys flavours other than sweet and salty, they just pretend in order to appear "refined"
this is why children like sweets so much, they are innocent, untainted by the disgusting dishonesty enforced by our society
only later on do they finally give in to social pressure and become empty husks, doomed to eat things they don't enjoy forever

>Giving a fuck what people drink

Okay

this
The only alcohol I drink is Mountain Dew infused with everclear

You're joking right? Because as good as that sounds it turns out they actually bring out the worst in each other

I am. I just made that up to reinforce the point

You people on /ck really do have some shit taste. I guess this shouldn't be a surprise because everyone here has a serious MSG and sugar addiction.

>I only drink things that rehydrate me
So you exclusively drink water and herbal tea?

>the amount of butthurt "whisky drinkers" ITT

This image is shit because not caring what people think is actually part if being an adult and not an autism thing at all.

I don't give a shit. I like whiskey or bourbon with lemon juice.
After drinking vodka for 20 years, whiskey is a nice change.

I drank vodka for years, bought whisky one day for the hell of it and haven't looked back.

Keep ordering long islands and playing your 3ds at the bar then, my friend.

>playing 3ds in public
Dear lord, if you actually are so embarrassed about playing games that you won't play them "in public" then you really need to change the way you live.

>he's so dependent on coffee he thinks it's abnormal not to be

First of all, it is abnormal not to drink coffee.

Second of all
>He has to resort to ad hom because he doesn't like what others are drinking

>Insecure of liquids.

Youd think a dude who spends most of his time sampling semen from the hose wouldn't be so worried about other people's image.

And let's be honest. Have you seen anyone in your life at the bar on a handlheld?

>not playing your 3ds and drinking scotch by yourself at a club in Miami

Do whatever makes you happy. That doesn't mean you won't look effeminate or autistic in the process, though.

That's the worst bait ever m8.

no, you have the meme completely backwards.

coffee, wine, tea, craft beer, etc... is all for numale faggots that need to just transition already

whiskey is for the alpha males

>drinking anything

Who here has left all plebs behind and simply absorb the moisture around them?

>absorbing moisture
how fucking plebian do you have not to synthesize pure H20 inside your body?

>not perfectly recycling the exact same fluid in your body since birth

I don't care what other people drink. Some of us don't need caffeine as a crutch to function

Alcohol is for cuckholds and mental midgets unable to handle the coldness of reality

I believe people have to quit drinking when they can't handle reality anymore

I actually do like whiskey though, two shots in a glass with an ice cube and contemplating the flavor as the ice slowly dilutes the drink and opens the palette over the course of slowly getting more mellowed out by alcohol is based

Sounds gay as fuck.

Nice try child. I am past 25 and do enjoy bitter and sour. And all kinds of whisky/whiskey. In fact I ate too much sweet stuff and am no longer too fond of candy except chocolate. And even then it is 70%+.

You will understand better as soon as you grow up. Children are too sensitive to bitter taste, this goes away when older. This is why they like sweet stuff so much, it masks any bitterness.