>used to like radishes with salt when I was a kid
>fast forward to this week
>visiting my parents
>mom has extra radishes, offers me some
>fuck yeah I haven't had radishes in years, nostalgia.jpg
>she sends a bag of them home with me
>eat one
>realise I don't like radishes anymore
>they don't taste any different than they used to either, just that my tastes have changed and they don't do anything for me now
>not sure what to do with the rest of this bag of radishes

Post foods you used to like but don't anymore. I am curious to hear your stories.

Mushrooms.
Used to eat the ever loving fuck out of them as a kid.

>Be me
>Visit Virgin islands
>Order a plate of food with mushrooms and shrimp in it
>food poisoning

I know that the shrimp is what made me sick but my brain will not stop blaming the mushrooms. They also taste like bleach to me now so...

bologna

Same shit happened to me, but with French Onion Soup.

Couldn't even smelled onions being cooked without gagging for 5 years. Over it now

I would absolutely die if that happened. I love onions so much.

Weird.
I have had a similar experience with radishes.
So boring that I just don't even eat the ones that I bought.

loved mangos as a kid but i had some disgusting mango pudding that was made with splenda or something and now i cant even stand the smell

Got sick once with popcorn and soda as a kid. The kernel shell's getting stuck in my throat while throwing up kept me away from popcorn for years.

Anything absurdly sweet. I still like sweet things but I have to take good care of my teeth.

slice them up and fry them on your stovetop, add butter and salt. I did this the other night because i didn't like the taste of the Radishes raw but they're really good when cooked. I added mine to a salad when I finished cooking them and it was real good

I tried eating some sun chips the other night.

Gave me acid reflux.

Chinese food, or rather Americanized Chinese food.

I went to Hong Kong and had real Chinese food. Not only do I prefer actual Chinese food, I only like the Hong Kong style food now.

Sugary cereal is nasty to me now.
My mom swears I used to like hot dogs, but the thought of them makes me gag. So greasy and disgusting.
I used to be able to tolerate cow's milk (smell always grossed me out though), but now anything with a hint of cow's milk in it makes me need to brush my teeth. It's putrid. Same goes for cheese. Gagging at the thought of it.

I used to like black olives as a kid, but they don't do anything for me now.

Recently I also had an Air Head, and it was gross. It was like eating soft plastic... I don't know how I (and everyone I knew) loved them as kids.

Eggplant. Used to love it as a kid but in my teens it just started to taste gross. I've had it once since then where it didn't taste disgusting (eggplant parmesan from a nice place) but every other time it's grooooss. Mostly it's the texture.

I used to hate tomatoes for the texture but now I love them.

In cases like this you just need to force yourself to eat it again. Happened to me with popcorn. Had some really nasty kettle corn once and couldn't eat popcorn for years until at random I just decided to eat some. Over it now.

Baked beans from school canteen
Night spend in toilet...
Anymore...

Olives, used to love them as a kid, now the smell of olives make me want to leave the earth.

I highly suggest braising them. Braised radishes are delicious

I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches nearly every day as a kid going through grade school. I still love peanut butter but it'll never go on a sandwich with any kind of jelly or jam again.

Quesadillas gave me food poisoning. Now I get triggered by anything in a red and yellow box thanks to old el Paso. That was about 6 years ago. =/

Mayonnaise and Fireball

I used to like mushrooms as well, and now I can't stand them. I especially liked the Parasol mushroom, the cap breaded and fried, which tasted sorta like some weird piece of meat. However, after one of my mom's coworkers found a whole load of them in the woods, they just don't do it for me anymore.

Deserts.

I don't hate them seperately, but the thought of eating something sweet after dinner just repulses me now.

just put some dressing on them

I've been eating radishes every week now in these tubs of just cut up veggies that I eat for a meal

If food poisoning made me lose my taste for a food I'd have stopped eating oysters years ago

I used to adore McDonald's as a kid, we're taking obsession here. I guess their subliminal marketing got to me, plus in a post Soviet county it was new and flashy. Fast forward now and I can taste the dry staleness barely concealed by the sauce and pickles

Maybe they've actually gotten worse over time. Using increasingly cheaper mass production methods, the taste probably slowly deteriorated. I really don't like it anymore either.

can confirm mcds still tastes good if you get it made fresh

I actually just remembered this story yesterday, so nice time to find this thread.
>be me, 4
>loved cherry tomatoes
>ate them all the time
>one day, I dropped one on the floor
>disgust.jpg
>stopped eating tomatoes
>started liking them when I was 11
>stopped liking them again
>I only eat them when they're in tomato sauce, tomato soup, ketchup, etc.

I've also got another story. I used to love cheese when I was younger. Ate it all by itself. One day, my dad has to go to thing for his job, and my mom, sisters and I are in a fairly hot car. They brought cheese in a bag. Ask for some cheese. There is literally cheese juice at the bottom of the bag. Not even melted cheese. Couldn't stop gagging at the memory of that day.

I still fucking love air heads. I have no idea why. They even make my teeth feel terrible and I still love them.

Years back I went to a company picnic with my parents where they had FREE! hotdogs, so of course being little kid, I at 9,000 of them.

When we got home that evening, I was already feeling a bit queasy then I turned on the tv and “The Wizard of Oz” was on and right when the flying monkeys came on screen, I started projectile vomiting all over the place.

I eventually got over my dislike for hotdogs but to this day, I can’t watch “The Wizard of Oz” without gagging.

Sushi

>Used to get sushi at a place near me once a week
>one day get spicy tuna rolls, and then have to go into the store for something and leave them in the car
>hot day
>come back a few minutes later and the car smells of warm fish
>get home and I'm staving
>try to eat it but can't eat more than three without feeling nauseous from the smell and warmth
> tried ot multiple times since then but can't stomach it anymore

It sucks because sushi used to be one of my favorite foods.

Kek. A similar thing happened to me but it was with the tv series star trek. To this day, anything related to star trek makes me nauseous.

That could have ended so much more badly

>I eventually got over my dislike for hotdogs but to this day, I can’t watch “The Wizard of Oz” without gagging.
ROFL.

I have a friend who vomited chicken kitchen one night. They can't eat mustard or curry anything from that point onward. For me? It's the one time I had alcohol poisoning, and it was vodka, so no more vodka...I shudder when I bring it close to my nose.

I have flight anxiety and I bought a chocolate frosted donut at an airport right before I boarded. It had like fucking condensation on it that reminded me of sweat, but I still ate it because I was hungry and I like donuts. I threw up so bad on that flight. I literally get nauseous when I see or smell a chocolate frosted donut in real life now.

Ketchup

Cheez Whiz
I could eat it from the jar by the spoonful. Now I'm just repulsed

Coleslaw and sweet potatoes.

>rofl
>I can't drink vodka

Enjoy your vagina faggot.