Write what's on your mind

Christmas edition

did you worship her feet?

My cousin is the most erection-inducing woman I've ever seen. Not the most beautiful, but there is something so amazingly erotic about her, it's irresistible.

I can hear the street-sweeper crawling past my window. It's probably time for bed.

I'm not a feet fag.

>tfw no literary Jewish gf

Two family members on different sides of my family died in the past week. We have to spend our holiday gift money on funeral arrangements.

then suck her elbows

Rice Krispies, grapefruit and coffee is the breakfast of champions.

Not cool

I'm sorry, user. Just remember that there are things far more important than holiday consumerism

Can't sleep

I wish I could her small, but tear drop shaped tits.

i want to die

me too

I like my girlfriend. I don't get to see her often. We fuck all day when she comes to spend the night. Swallows. Barely listens to me. I think she just wants dick.

keep ya head up and do something creative tomorrow or something. smoke pot. take up cigarettes WRITE

I need and want a Job. I'm sick of being so poor/hungry.

Looking forward to Christmas with the family so I can actually have a proper meal

I'd write something, but it would be extremely edgy.

No Christmas tree this year again. Everyone is scattered around and since Grandpa passed there's no point.

I'm lucky I have friends who are also free, we can get some bomb ass Chinese food and throw rocks at trains or something.

I feel like Kolden from Catcher in the Rye.
And I didn't even rape my sister.

I wish I could focus more.

I dreamed about her last night. Her eyes were as green as a nug of weed, and she told me she would fuck me when i asked what would she do if i gifted her an ounce for christmas?

this x100

i have zero ambition and barely write or read anymore despite wanting to yet i can't bring myself to do it

nothing i am doing is fun and i grow bored of it very quickly

video games, movies, shows, etc

the last even slightly enjoyable thing i did was just sit outside in the cold and smoke my pipe