Human nature

Just be confident! That'll get you girls!

Emm... well at the very least, the idea that girls only go for these mythical "Chads" is false!

Oh...

At the VERY least, just be confident! Girls respect that! You'll regret not putting yourself out there! People will be jealous of your confidence!

Oh....

That was confident in all of the wrong ways. He just made her feel uncomfortable

is right. You have to be Alpha. Being confident is just a part of being a dominating male.

OP is a fucking loser and will never procreate.

This is honestly a bad example. All of these kids were confirmed Middle Schoolers when this video came out so it kind of makes sense that the kid wasn't acting all that self aware.

At the very least stop wearing a fucking fedora and glasses, get fit and take Minoxidil to grow a fucking beard, loser.

just get morons to retweet your retweets! that'll get you followers!

in case you're serious: collective flesh-heap consciousness uses status-dependent signaling pathways. The masculine phallocentric hegemony generalizes to the greatest percentage of the flesh-heap, because homeostatic maintenance is a concern with universal applicability. In other words, if you want to attract girls with fantastic hair (feminine status symbol) you need to be really good at running people over, because she wants to use your male status symbol (violating homeostatic equilibrium) i.e. penis to get her more twitter followers.

damn I'm so smart I should really start using text to speech so I can suck my own dick while I type

If I was a girl I would definitely go for the handsome jock as well.

So how is this about books

>unattractive boy
>not willing to accept unattractive girl

He deserves his rejection, since he gave it out first.

Also sage for not books.

To be fair these ugly betas all go for the Stacys and never for a psychologically interesting average looking girl who may reciprocate

Tfw never chad looking and had girls interested in me even though I was actually an autistic beta in high school. Very average and had multiple average-to-cute girls interested. I was simply semi-fit from running and wasn't total ugly

>a psychologically interesting [...] girl
It doesn't exist, I'm sorry.

All girls appear to be shallow, once you know them. They like some guys for what they think they are, they are loving an idea, an image. Just keep this idea and you'll keep the girl.

You can also be pathetic and handsome

>in group therapy
>single mom walks in
>'my lesbian friend turned me down'
>two months later shes handcuffed to my bed

I remember there was this girl who walked home with me from school every day for a couple weeks, and when we got to my house she would hug me and then leave. Eventually she stopped talking to me and treated me like I was dead to her, and I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong. Years later I finally realized that she wanted me for sexual but I was too fucking oblivious.

She was a qt, I can't believe I was so retarded.

The "alpha" shit comes from a flawed study. Are you fucking nerds serious about this shit? If you prescribe to that retardation you're a fucking idiot.

I'm gay and have no interest in "getting" the girl. I'm friends with Stacys and I can say firsthand that they are just as interesting as my male friends. Not all of them, but most women are the same as men, but probably just a bit more outward about their sexual desires and are a bit more irrational in their desires. Try making some actual nonsexual contact with the other sex and I assure you that you will be less of a pathetic r9k robot very soon.

Also some sexual contact would benefit you but I won't go further on that front.

I didn't knew that there were so many r9k underages in Veeky Forums.
This used to be a decent board. No wonder why it has been so shitty lately.

That still doesn't invalidate his point.

>Not all of them, but most women are the same as men, but probably just a bit more outward about their sexual desires and are a bit more irrational in their desires.
How the fuck are you this dense?

Their fault for not making themselves clear.

This board is dead.

That can be applied to Veeky Forums as a whole. It was already on its deathbed when moot jumped ship. The ever-increasing popularity of the site along with its disgustingly blatant Redditization is the cancer eating away at our once proud home.

His point is too stupid to be treated at face value. You both need to go outdoors

I agree, but...
Again with the boogeyman? You do know that there are tons of veteran anons that use reddit and that most of the AIDS that comes from outside isn't exclusively coming from reddit, right?

using the 'you do know that...right?' formulation should be grounds for banning
also 'it's almost as if...'

Along with the increasing popularity and Redditization is the shift towards right-wing political views, presumably a result of /pol/'s expanding influence, which has contributed to the general decline. Everything wasn't so politicized in the good ol' days on here.

I rest my case. You've just proven to be one dense motherfucker.

Guess what, kiddo. That's still not an argument.

If his point is so fucking stupid you should be able to easily refute him. Instead, you use the old "it's beneath me lol" excuse.