Tfw keep fucking over eating

>tfw keep fucking over eating

Same here. I hate it

Tfw easily ate around 800 calories a day for a month and lost 15 lbs.

Tfw emotional eating binges and have now gained 3lbs.

Tfw every time i get back on track with my weightloss something fucked up happens and I eat

Tfw need to break the cycle and find better coping mechanisms

tfwhen ur not fat and never were

As long as you're enjoying cooking it and using fresh ingredients, its probably not that bad to be a little chubby. People will understand once they know you can cook up a storm.

If you mean fast food than you should kys

if you never feel full its probably because your eating non-nutritious foods so your body craves more nutrients no matter how much you eat. I lost a ton of weight blending mixed greens, vegetables, fruit and almond milk twice a day and chugging it.

>emotional eating
female?

>ate a whole 1.5qt tub of ice cream
>got into a food coma all afternoon
>don't even remember when i fell asleep
That was 2 days ago and I haven't eaten any food since then because I haven't felt hungry at all.
I don't wanna become a skeleton, guys.

Drink cold water as your only drinking source, no coke or nasty shit

Nfgsk

Same as lunch!

R

>tfw got myself down to 40 kilos
>tfw family and classmates basically forcefed me to over 55
>not i cant stop eating

>keep eating everyday over my limit
>tell myself i can fix it the next day
>rinse and repeat

How tall are you?

I do that with under eating.
Sometimes in the evening I think about what it could be doing to me so I go to the kitchen and eat a function of nuts and nearly make up the deficit. Then I feel bad and don't eat enough the next day.

r u bulimia?

>have an abundant breakfast
>feel great
>have a regular lunch
>feel great
>have a light dinner
>feel great
>SUDDENLY THE URGE TO GORGE A SHITTON OF FOOD RIGHT AFTER GOING TO BED
>SLEEP LIKE ASS AND FEEL LIKE SHIT THE NEXT MORNING
EVERY FUCKING TIME

You can remove that h, fat boy.

>mfw ate same as I always ate, but just exercised properly and lost 6kg the first week, then 2kg every week after that
git fucking gud, it's not hard

I'm having haagen dazs for breakfast

>Mfw this used to be me
>Decided to take a cue from one of Supersize vs Superskinny's anorexic girls
>Trick myself into thinking that every time I get physically hungry I'm actually sick, and if I eat I might throw up
>Drink water instead
>Mfw lost almost 60 lbs since graduating.

>eat a pizza
>not even that good
>feel like shit all day

>eat healthy all week
>friday comes
>down a bottle of vodka and eat a pizza

>tfw fat doesn't make any goddamn sense
>try to lose weight for years and never succeed despite only eating when hungry, and mostly home cooked, whole foods, no soft drinks, etc.
>go to doctor when I hit 300lbs
>he has me snap a picture and write down every single thing I put in my face for weeks, including water, with calories noted if possible
>dr is shocked when I seem to eat just 1800-2200 calories a day at 300lbs.
>I like counting calories so I keep doing it, then start cutting my calories down
>slowly lose a little weight, but keep plateauing on weight loss, so keep lowering the calories
>at 260lbs, eating 1200 calories a day, cutting calories no longer works
>rather than lose weight I just sleep longer and longer and have less and less energy to work with
>go back to old habits
>weight doesn't come back
>a year later, try the slow-carb diet, which is basically a no-carb ketogenic diet, but with complex carbs like beans eaten daily to stay just out of keto without spiking blood sugar
>lose 20lbs a month for 3 months on the slow-carb diet
>baking so many meats and vegetables in oil gives me heartburn so bad I thought I had a heart attack
>drop the diet
>none of the weight comes back

That was 3 years ago.
3-4 years ago I went from 300lbs to 200lbs and then went back to my old lifestyle and I am still hovering around 200lbs. +/-10lbs.
I still eat the same shit. I still sit on my ass all day. I've talked to dietitians and doctors and they got no clue what's going on. One thought maybe because I first became obese as a kid after a round of harsh antibiotics obliterated my gut microbiome, that the semi-keto diet had recovered my gut bacteria health.