IIIIIIIITTTTTT'S TIMEEEEE!!!!!

Fuck off

What's in the bag, user?

What's in the sack, Jack?

Let's see what's inside that, Pat.

[phrase asking what is in the container], [pronoun rhyming with the last word of the phrase asking what is in the containiner]

Do Americans really eat this?

Fuck this is good

Of course. Its actually really healhy

Woooo baby you're eatin' good. I'm jealous of you and I bet you're lovin' it

>there are people out there who really believe this

TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

47 grams of protein??? holy shit...

That's right, Beans.
You can be 'liftin as well as 'lovin it!

>sodium 1300mg
>healthy

There's literally nothing wrong with sodium as long as you drink water.

>High salt intakeincreases blood pressure, which can lead to heart disease

I'm thoroughly impressed by this sandwich, I can't believe I've never eaten one before

How is the miraculous experience of enjoying one?

>muh sodium

Go cry your sodium out into your purse while your boyfriend holds it, you pussy.

theres no proof that sodium is bad for you

That isn't how you greenscreen, plebbitor.

>only in certain populations and there is still no test to find out who needs to consume more or less sodium
>also reducing sodium results in increased all cause mortality for most population groups

Lurk more

I don't know what that means, senpai.

I could jizz

Too much of anything is bad for you

Look mum I did science

That actually looks pretty good. I think my local McD's may just be super shit because I've never gotten a burger that wasn't a dried out mess there.

I just came back from McD's after a trip to the grocery store, buying healthier things.

I usually get a McDouble or two with extra toppings (mustard/ketchup/pickle/onion). The girl in the drivethru box didn't know what I meant by "toppings". Get to the window, and my meal is $7+ for 2 McDoubles and a tea.

Meshugenah!

Turns out she typed in pic related... I got mad and made eye contact with the burger merchant at the first window and called him a schmendrick. He quickly apologized and charged me the correct amount.

Get to the second window, and the lady is screaming "AH NEED A MCDOUBLE EXTRA EVERYTHING!". I was thinking to myself 'this is a great day'.

Got my bag and it felt like 3 McDoubles were in there... Success..

More proof... I had the count the patties to make sure I had actually gypped the Ronald

Lucky fucker. Their decision to increase the price to $1.35 was the WORST decision in their history.
But even worse was their auto charging of $1.89 to unwary people who don't use mclingo to order their Burger and end up with a single extra slice of cheese for double the price.
Faggots lost my business long ago.
Mcchicken's still a dollar though so if I have to get them I will.

>xtra salt

>xtra salt

why the fuck is this a thing

You didn't jip shit, that burger costs 600% more (for you) than it costs them.
Still kind of lucky.

I never go there anymore after I started trying to act somewhat like an adult... I know what you mean though, I think they lost half my business when they made the changes awhile ago.

I have no fucking clue, considering it looks like they dumped pepper all over it. Didn't even ask for it. Tasted more McDonald-y than usual.

I gypped that shit, because they lost product. No such thing as "free" even when there is massive markup involved.
BTW: Burger was bretty good. Perhaps a 9/10 for McDonalds. A solid 2/10 for real burgers. Better than the usual justtryingtokillmyselfwithfood/10 they serve

Nigga just drink orange juice and go on a run.