Subtle reminder that McDonald's is the most wallet-friendly fast food restaurant

Subtle reminder that McDonald's is the most wallet-friendly fast food restaurant.

>order double cheeseburger
>"That'll be $1.35 sir"
>turn around
>leave
>wonder why I have to sacrifice a burger every three purchases

subtle reminder that your a fucking nigger

subtle reminder that you should return to reddit

No.

holy fuck
is this real?

Of course it is.
It is also industrial waste.

Thank you for the reminder. But I was wondering what the best fast food sandwich is?

>coincidence detector

not sure if man or woman

Kebab is healthier and has more food for the same price. Also, you don't support smelly americans.

For me

Oh I think you're the one with foul odor, you filthy third world fuck.

Not anymore. it's now Checkers. bigger portions, lower prices.

They're $1.85 after tax here now. Fucking a

The McDonalds Dinner Box is the best fast food deal in the game. 10 dollars for 2 bigs macs, 2 cheese burgers, 4 small fries, and a 10 piece mcnuggie. Shitload of lunch for 2 for just 10 bucks.

Del Taco is more filling for less. $0.89 bean, rice, and cheese burritos, $1 1/2lb bean and cheese burritos with red sauce, $0.69 value tacos, $1 30oz iced tea.

You can be totally full for less than $3 after tax and everything. Closest McDonald's can get is the 2 for $2.50 McDoubles and a $1 soft drink when they're running those specials at the same time.

del taco is also 100% worse than mcdonalds. del taco is like bottom of the bottom, people who go to wal-mart in pajama pants and a wife-beater that were purchased at goodwill level. cmon user. god damn.

>tfw live in Israel, land of the the Jews
>tfw mcDonalds have accepted the Jew ways
>tfw a standard mcDonalds meal here costs around 12-13 dollars

McDonald's is literally the worst fast food restaurant. It used to be fine because it was cheap, but now it's no cheaper than any other chain. There's no reason to eat there over somewhere like Wendy's, where you can get a much better burger for the same prices. I'd much rather get their 4 for $4 with a double stack than a double cheeseburger meal from McD's for $5+.

Del Taco is shit but it's seasoned and cheap shit. If I'm shopping with my wallet in mind, I'm definitely getting some bean burritos.

I believe you are better than del taco is all user. I love you and I want to believe you're better than that.

>20 nuggs at Mcdonalds = $5
>20 nuggs at BurgerKing = $3
Two whole dollars cheaper and Burgerking's sauces don't taste like chemicals.

>Antifa

Hah.