What's your favorite vegetable? For me, it's the potato

What's your favorite vegetable? For me, it's the potato.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8V56YKso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zookiney

What is your problem with alligators?

For me it's all about the math. If you can't handle the math, then stick with plebtato.

Zookino

Spinach

Broccoli or

Too many carbs, enjoy your sugar-saturated arteries.

Who cares? Potato is life.

>ketofags

The new vegans.

You don't have to be a keto dipshit to realize that too many starches raises your blood sugar. That said potatoes are generally healthy in moderation.

Kale, raw.

No starch is safe, in any quantity. Stop killing yourselves.

>he thinks complex carbs are bad
Just because white bread is basically sugar doesnt mean high fiber plant carbs are bad

Pizza

Broccoli first, red bell pepper second, ghost pepper third, potato fourth.
I really want ghost pepper seeds, going to order some.

Stop being an obnoxious proselytizing atkinsfag

Yeah, those irish peasants who thrived on virtually nothing but potatoes really had a high incidence of diabetes. And when potatoes were killed off they starved to death.

>potato
>vegetable

No it isn't, FAGGOT.

>Just because white bread is basically sugar
White bread is basically just flour and yeast.
How do you make bread?

the bread of vegetables

Atkins retards try to force the meme that all starch is le white sugar along with vitaminfag who comes out of his cave every time you mention a fortified food.

This board is filled with armchairs trying desperately to out armchair other armchair. Not a single person on this board knows a single thing about human nutrition, and instead spend all day regurgitating blogspots or a half dozen cherry picked google scholar'd studies that serve as confirmation bias for whatever the pseud believes in.

Starches/grains do not count.

Rice is a plant. Does that count too? What about wheat?

>all vegetables on earth
>not using carbohydrates for energy storage

Confirmed for ecology brainlet

I explicitly state that you can go to the chemical manufacturer's website and discover hazards to humans on all wheat additives, and 40 side effects.

Because you can.
I didn't make that shit up, man, don't kick me into a pit while screaming about "this is nutrition," it's just actual facts that I spread.

The dangers are unclear, but the side effects are obvious. Four pieces of bread gives you as many b vitamins as an energy drink, which you will actually call "bad for you."

I told you I don't deal with info that you can't find yourself, so why bother? This shit is the truth.

See? He springs to immediately, like a triggered puppy dog. It's simply adorable, the broscientists on this board.

>broscience
Thiamine mononitrate, reduced iron, folic acid and riboflavin are listed as having hazards to humans by the national fire protection association.
I never made a word of this up. I never did rat testing. I never worked in a lab.
I just went to the chemical manufacturer's website and looked at readily available data.

You can't call me dumb if you can't use Google and validate what I've told you, because it's a FACT.

Sooooo desperate to convert people to le cause.

Stay adorable, sunshine~

>thinking american education even teaches about tubers

??? I've been here 12 years, I don't shitpost and I don't enjoy bans.
You just can't use google.

Nah, I think I'll stay and continue summoning you at will in whatever thread I desire, my newest doggo.

Potatoes are awesome. I just did a potato soup.

sorry, english is not my first language, are you saying that those vitamins are bad for the human body?

That's not potato soup. That is soup with potatoes in it. Not soup made from potatoes.
This is potato soup.

Said the skinnyfat sedentary numale

Challenge accepted.
I will be here tomorrow, just wait until 10am est to summon me.

Well, there is not a direct translation of "Caldo de papas", so I used Potato soup. Sue me.

Why would I sue you?

What is the base made out of?

They have side effects like hypertension, facial flushing (reddening), allergic sensitization (making you more sensitive to allergens like perfume), and arrhythmia (heart disturbances).

They might be necessary, but the synthetic versions that the government manufactures are dangerous compared to what you would find in a green pepper. Naturally occurring vitamins have none of these side effects.

The red soup is made from mashed tomato sauce. It could be tomato soup with potatoes but here in Mexico is called "Caldo de papas"

Anything in too large an amount is bad for people. He's just some granola chomping hippy that insists that everything people create is somehow wrong because it's not natural enough for his autism.

>if you tie someone down and inject a gallon of bleach and niacin into their veins... THEY DIE Proving that niacin is poison.

Niacin is not rated hazardous to humans. Nice try FDA

They slaved away until they collapsed for their English landlords. And they barely had enough potatoes to keep from starving. And they died young anyway, before age related diseases like diabetes and cancer developed.

if you want to live like they did, you can eat like they did. Of course, you'll also die like they did.

Furthermore potatoes are very high in toxins and glycemic index. They weaken your immune system and leach calcium from bones.

Vitaminfag here to ruin another food thread with I-don't-have-a-source-cuz-dey-took-it-down-and-i'm-too-stupid-to-learn-how-to-snipping-tool shitposting.

XD

oh, I see, well in that you are right. Thanks.

Onion

It's so versatile.

Garlic

I claim this as my vegetable-fu
It just goes great with everything

Avocado

I would say celery.

liar

ow yeah, maybe garlic.

honestly, i don't really have a favourite, more like "flavour of the month" but potatoes are really versatile, works with pretty much any food.
at the moment i'm really into different types of lettuce

either that's a bait or you've come up with an amazing way to use celery. tell me! NAO!
anyways, try mashed peas with mint, its amazing

On the topic of vegetables what are some vegetable only dishes you guys like to make?

I don't always remember to thaw out meats, but damn if I don't love a thick hearty stew or something with root vegetables

For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Butternut squash soup is very good. I use Michael Chiarello's Roasted Butternut Squash Soup recipe. I add some hot chilis because I'm a spicehead, but it's really good.

Thaspion.....

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8V56YKso

fuck off fearmonguering idiot

> celery

It's nature's toothbrush for your colon! Leaves you feeling scrubbed clean inside.

Avocado because although it's botanically a fruit, it like tomato's is used mostly in unsweetened dishes.

I love shallots and onions but I have to stop eating them along with garlic. Since all my recipes utilize caramelized alliums. Gonna tinker with bulb fennel though.

When I'm cooking everything I eat I go through about 3-4lbs of ginger a week.

The best vegetable: cauliflower

Oh shit, someone call the Romans and let them know their food is a shit.

My negro

Brussels sprouts

I actually love celery. I would never make vegetable soup without it. And what's wings without celery and blue cheese?

Actually one of my least favorites. I don't really hate it, but when I was a kid it sometimes reminded me of having a weird vegetal curdled milk flavor. I don't really get that as much now but in great quantities I still don't care for it. I love me some aloo gobi though.

delicious?

I'm with you. I love spinach.

This

>hazards to humans by the national fire protection association.
notsureiftrollingorreallyfuckingstupid.xlsx

Yeah, "reduced iron", aka "rust", when mixed with aluminum powder makes thermite, which releases ~400kcal/mol if you can get it over the activation energy hump. It's not gonna do that if you eat it, though, because the two materials have to be sitting next to each other and be dry. Great fire hazard there.

You're outing yourself as the only awake FDA shill with your post format, friend.

Keep telling people they need to eat synthetic chemicals to survive, go home, lay down $40 richer every day and be proud that you endangered the lives of 300 million people and the rest of the world.

good choice

Duhhhh
Jalapenos