Sam Harris Hides How Much he Makes From Patreon

Really makes ya think, don't it?

Get inside Richard Dawkin's 'Inner Circle' by paying a few thousand dollars every year!

That is probably alot of money

Really makes a lot of sense why he'd want to hide it, these charlatans really don't like being criticised

fucking disgusting sophists

Sam 'YHWH VULT' Harris is our guy.

Fully liberal, euphoric, leftist, coastal, progressive, scientismistic, but fucking hates the ragheads.

A valuable asset.

Yeah especially people like Sam Harris that from what I know, doesn't really do anything. That costs huge amount of money anyway.

What does Sam Harris do? Just audio podcasts and some mostly paid for appearences here and there?

Atleast Dave Rubin actually does interviews, bought and build an actual studio and hires people. Although 26 fucking k a month, not sure he's worth it.

>Sam 'YHWH VULT' Harris is our guy.

Back to riddit you go, pleb.

No one on Veeky Forums who knows an ounce of philosophy takes this reductionist retard seriously.

You sound like the type of lad who hasn't read his books.

Not that guy but I wouldn't ever read his pseudo-intellectual shit.

Also he's a straight up Hillary styled Liberal, so I wouldn't ever praise his political views unironically.

>Also he's a straight up Hillary styled Liberal,
he isn't though

pretty hard forming opinions about something you don't know anything about innit?

Capitalism was a mistake.

Yeah he shilled constantly for Hillary just for hell of it

Sam Harris, such a dank memer

Except I have read his books, retard.

The Moral Landscape was pure dogshit and he didn't in any way provide an argument against Hume.

He is a reductionist PLEB just like Dennett.

I hope they both die of cancer, no MEMES.

he made his 'the devil you know' 'lesser evil' argument pretty well femilem

>people will give these faggots money instead of donating it to scientific research and charities.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

lol, who are the people who think that giving their money to dave rubin is a good idea

Yeah its called a cop-out

It's called strategic voting.

Also a cop-out

No, acting on principle when you know it's in vain is empty posturing and therefore a cop-out.

Can't blame him if people are willing to pay I would do the same.