Restaurant thread

How much do you guys spend on average when you eat out and what is the distribution of food/alcohol?

for me it is probably between 20 and 30 for lunch and 40 and 80 for dinner. 40/60 food/booze

>pic is where is was yesterday with friends

Also, how often do you eat out every week, on average?

for me its probably 3 or 4

Probably $20 to $30 per person, its usually 66/33 booze or so

$4 for four hambugers
$2 for a bottle of Cabernet

>How much do you guys spend on average when you eat out
Average of about $25 if I'm paying, $60 if the company is.

>and what is the distribution of food/alcohol?
95% food, 5% booze

>Also, how often do you eat out every week, on average?
6-8 times per year, counting the mandatory office Christmas party.

OP spends 100% of his salary/saves 0% for retirement
OP rents, not owns.
OP grew up lower middle class and has a false sense of wealth

or maybe he plans to kill himself before retirement age, because why live till your old and become unable to function 100% and probably become senile?

went to a steakhouse tonight, steak was 40€, 3 glasses of wine. total was around 50-55€

>random night eating out with GF
15 per person
>Planned date night
20-25 per person
>Birthday/Anniversery
40-50 per person

Wow I have never before found someone that eats out less than me. I probs eat out 10-12-ish times a year. Never by my own choice. I like restaurants but they're a treat not a routine

Hey that's MY plan!

this is the meta :)

>actually that is very accurate apart from the sense of wealth
>one, i do have prospects of earning a lot more than i currently do
>two, i am not even sure how long the interest based ecconomy will even last, so why think of retirement?

Upstate New York here (40 miles out of Manhattan). Married, brood of annoying children. Seldom get out. Once a month we force my Mother to stay the weekend while we go to a boutique hotel in the city and get rekt and fuck all day/night. Room service isn't that expensive all things considered when it's only a once a month luxury. Usually a couple thousand dollars, mostly on booze and the room. $40 steaks aren't breaking the bank.

Can't recall the last actual sit-down dinner we went to, maybe 3 years ago while on vacation...

Sometimes I wake up at 3 am and have a panic attack because my parents are old, I'm unmarried, and I have no kids

Thanks for reminding me that I made the right choice

>choice

I'm certain that's why you're alone posting on a McChicken frying station.

so you made that mistake young or what?

I've had two girlfriends propose to me, in both cases I immediately assumed they were mentally deficient.

Stop pretending that it's a huge accomplishment to stick your dick in a hole and ejaculate.

Usually around £30-£35 per. person, mostly food.

The tax benefits alone make being married worthwhile.

>dating women that don't conform to their gender role

That's your problem right there.

>10 - 20 € for the food
>5-6 € for the drinks
Usually not paying more than 25 - 30€ tip included but i don't eat out very often.

Lunch is $10 about 3 times a week
Dinner is around $50 each usually once a week

Most places piss me off because I could do better myself for cheaper. I don't mind occasionally going out with friends for sushi or steak, but I must have been a jew in my past life because the thought of paying that much for 2nd rate food on a regular basis makes me irrationally angry.

maybe 60 bucks between the two of us if its an unplanned dinner mon-fri. On anniversaries we go all out and spend ~$1000

Depends on the restaurant. I work overseas 90% of the time so the novelty wears off, I used to splash a lot of whatever was the biggest steak, nicest wine (within reason etc), but now it varies as I'm just trying to take advantage of the circumstance to broaden my palate.

Very rarely would eat out (in a restaurant) for lunch, but probably about 25-35 for dinner (Brexit Dinars)

Worryingly cheap wine there, for somewhere serving steaks for 40. Either that, or the euros means you live in a country lucky enough to have wine as a basic commodity...

>implying I have friends
>implying I leave the house

good wine is obnoxiously cheap in some parts of europe

You are literally the problem, you think your insular privlegaed lifestyle for some reason makes your opinion more important than the average pleb.

The majority of this country can't afford to live a jetset lifestyle and sample cuisine from around the world. Many have never left the country.

So boo hoo that your steak is going to cost a tiny bit more, pull your head out of your arse and think about someone besides yourself.

food 66/33 drink

Spend on average $50-60, I eat out once a day except on weekends.

>PM Security here

t. irrelevant coal mining scum from north england

I can't wait for hyper-fertile Pakistanis to completely eradicate all traces of your DNA from the British Isles, watching your kind struggle to cope with a modern globally connected economy is like watching a worm slowly dry out on the sidewalk a few hours after a rain storm. makes you wonder, can something so stupid really be "suffering" or is that just overly sentimental anthropomorphising of an animal that resembles a human?

Your lack of empathy will one day be your undoing, Mammon-worshiper.

This. They better have some ingredients I can't get easily and do shit I can't do at home or i'll just be disappointed by the whole affair.

I pay on average around 25€ on the 8-12 times I go out to eat per year, drinks only when it's interesting or they're with the course.

I do grab the occasional falafel durum from this great lebanese place, once or twice a month when I can't be arsed to prep my lunch. But I don't consider that "eating out".

it's worth it. you ever see a paki bitch? ever tastesd their food? no wonder they fucking breed like crazy, i would too if i weren't a shitskin palenigger.

bit odd to hear a guy who supported the murder of jo cox talking big talk about "empathy"

guess that answers the earthworm question. you aren't actually humans

>Patriot murders traitor

Nothing to see here.