Any mountain dew pros here that can explain the taste

any mountain dew pros here that can explain the taste

Tastes like voter fraud and minority suppression.

I first saw this on Friday, I'm curious too.

Pic related
And FREEDOM

Can't really seem to describe the taste very clearly, but sorta gives me a little bit of a mixed berry vibe, with a bit of a diet soda finish to it (on account of one of the sweeteners being sucralose/Splenda). It's pretty meh-tier at best. I've had better Dews than this one t-b-h.

I hear it tastes like a bomb pop.

Does it taste like pic related? I'll bet it tastes like pic related.

>any mountain dew pros here that can explain the taste
Tastes like the Code Red alone. It's not a mysterious 3 flavor blend as it states. It's Code Red....and like Code Red, it is a little lacking on the fizz.

Taste pic related

If you're europoors and don't know this taste sorry

Pretty much what said.
Tastes like Voltage with a bit of Code Red aftertaste.

I thought it was [spoiler]alright[/spoiler], but the aftertaste kinda reminds me of cough syrup IMO.

1. what the fuck
2. that is that laziest flavor they've done to-date.
3. why are they doing this before 4th of july

I only tried it once. I remember it mostly just tasted like 7up. Wasn't blown away.

Its multistaged

First you get hit with Voltage, then Whiteout, with a Code Red aftertaste

I've had it. It tastes like the sugar impact of voltage but with a hint of the cherry from code red. White out is just a hint of the taste. It's bretty gud.

this
it tastes just like a firecracker/bomb pop style popsicle like pic related

i most tasted the white out maybe voltage near end

tastes like a smell of a generic perfume

where do i get this?

Taste like muh freedum

Got mine at Wal*Mart

I saw a case at Walmart and snagged it out of curiosity.
Tastes like if you mix a bunch of drinks at a fast food drink dispenser, like liquid gummy bears/worms or something like that.
Not bad.

europoors can't even see the taste lmao
B T F O
T
F
O
the caliphate of europe in flames!

Stupid imageless clownposter.

Are there any in Safeway or QFC(Kroger for the PNW)?

This is exactly what it tastes like

>we's cants uhFODE none uh'dem FANCY ass IDS yall be CARRYIN
>GUESSES we jus' gon go HOME den!

>DEW*S*A
>made in Mexico

I dont pay for fake patriotism

the only thing wrong with minority suppression is that it's not minority execution

I saw this at a Dollar General, and thought making a self brand suicide drink was lazy as fuck, but kitsche enough that I might get it. Then I saw the name and decided to drink an 1893 instead.

>1893
That shit is honestly fucking disgusting. Not in the general Veeky Forums contrarian sense like "ew Coke is nasty I can't believe you drink things that aren't water". It's gross, my man.

I don't drink it because I enjoy it, I drink it because it reminds me of Red Bull Cola. Which I also didn't drink because I enjoyed it, but because it confused my taste buds.

I roam the Earth looking for people like you to kill.