What's the lowest you have sunk in the hunt for flavor

What's the lowest you have sunk in the hunt for flavor

Other urls found in this thread:

cargocollective.com/emilynilandcomics/Florida-Man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>florida

nice touch

Like 5 years ago, before I ever came to Veeky Forums or was into cooking, I was broke as fuck but really wanted filet mignon.

I googled how to turn shitty cut of meat into filet mignon.

I seriously and unironically watched and followed an instructional video made by Ja/ck/ called "poor man's filet mignon"

I'm seriously embarrassed about this

>gb2fark

I was in an asian grocery store the other day and I wanted to try something I'd never had before. I found a can of silkworm larvae and decided to give it a go. It was not good, to say the least. I mean it had a few things going for it. It tasted somewhere between almonds and beef jerky. I ate over half the can before finally giving up. 2/10 will not buy again.

saying yes when the waiter I asked if I wanted ketchup with my fries

Thats the one where he salts the shit out of it, right?

Don't worry, did the same thing.

One time I literally just put caesar dressing and bacon bits on croutons

I have had some low moments in Wendy's parking lots

i mixed my own cum with milk and nose blood after watching an infowars video on spirit cooking

it was alright

25 gallons. That guy is a true american.

25 (TWENTY-FIVE) gallons. TWENTYFIVE FUCKING GALLONS?!?!?!?!

Florida man strikes again

beautiful

One time I made caesar salad but I didn't have any croutons so I used popcorn

I used smoked paprika instead of sweet paprika.

A couple years ago, I dipped Ritz crackers in melted butter for dinner. Ended up eating 2 sleeves of crackers and 1 stick of butter. It was one of the lowest points of my life.

I've done this, tasted good at least.

Not the worst idea but why not just skip the crouton?. Or just dry out some bread

i dispatched one of my cats which I owned for 3 years.

Mix in some red pepper flakes and you have a traditional Texan party food.

It's fake

Did he come back? What intel had he gathered?

Holy shit man, that is rough as fuck.

I uses to mix equal parts butter, shitty fake parmesan outta the green can, and Ken's caesar dressing, then spread it on toast.

Stomach can barely hold 3 liters when full, let alone 25 gallons aka about 113 liters

It's clickb8

>25 gallons
How is that humanly possible

I put turkey and ketchup on original pringles

I wrapped a piece of bologna in a slim jim and ate it side by side with a cheese stick

I have dipped Cheetos in cookie butter (actually what I'm eating now)

he should have been cast as kingpin

Wait, you wrapped the bologna with a slim jim? It wasn't the other way around?

>"Now I don't know why this works, but I'm sure some of you do so you can tell me why"

Look at that guy. I'm sure his stomach has grown some to hold more than just 3 liters maybe not 25 gallons. Plus its most likely there was oil everywhere on the floor and the store owner said some like "My deep fryer that holds 25 gallons was emptied into the man and on the floor." And the media being the media saw "25 gallons," "man," and "drinks."

>used to microwave tortillas, ranch dressing, and pepperoni to make "burritos"

Why don't you come on in close

It's not even a real story, it's from a satirical news site

>a Florida man
is that a new gender?

>ranch dressing
What the hell is wrong with you?

i want to believe.jpg

i bought like a 4 dollar "filet" from the store, it was packaged in one of those clam plastic packages, it was a mystery cut rolled and forced into the package's filet shape
it was the nastiest foulest thing i've ever forced down while crying and questioning my life
i wished i'd choked on the plastic toothpick holding it all together

sounds good

the enemy had flanked us and deployed 75 cannon

I actually eat one of those from Dollar General about once every 6 months. They have pretty much no taste, but have never tasted bad/foul at least; and on a plus note, honestly had the texture of filet/tenderloin.....I cook them in bacon grease and actually enjoy them

>25 gallons
>100 liters
I don't believe it.

Prepping and eating entire two-packs of Hamburger Helper (3000+ calories) in a single night, on top of whatever else I'd eaten for that day. Same damn thing when I was a kid, if we had it for dinner I'd sneak down and scarf the leftovers during the wee hours. Absolutely love that shit.

>I put turkey and ketchup on original pringles

That doesn't seem particularly weird, the little valleys are great for sticking shit in.

>Florida man
cargocollective.com/emilynilandcomics/Florida-Man

Bought 30 cents of marrow bone and made myself a soup.

thank you, good laughs

What is it about Florida that makes people mad?

>potatoes and tartar sauce

>low

cmon m8

C H I L L

O
U
T

Do Americans really do this?

Show us the link

When there was nobody home and I was around 5 or something I just made ketchup sandwiches and later on miracle whip sandwiches

Christ, how many cans of soda do you drink a day now, user?

How can you physically drink 25 gal of anything in one day? The most liquid I have drank is 8 liters which is just over 2 gallons. I felt physically sick and in pain because of it.

>tfw don't like salad
>don't like dressing
>just wanna eat bags of croutons until my mouth and nostrils are filled to the brim with garlic fumes

damn that's dank as fuck dude

Yesterday I made a shepherd's pie that, between the mashed potatoes and the filling, has a full stick of butter in it. It's pretty good but also pretty disgusting at the same time.

Florida Man strikes again.

Spaghetti with Montreal steak seasoning, nothing else.
Also, raw kale with aji-no-moto seasoning.

My roommate eats some disgusting shit when he's stoned.

I watched him take down three hotdog buns filled with sauteed onions, mayo, and barbeque sauce. Shit was squirting everywhere, it was hard to watch.

not much only like a bottle of diet soda once every few weeks

why?

What is it with dudeweedlmaos and eating shitty food? I've been stoned a few times and my food cravings didn't change at all, yet my friends insist that Taco Bell is the greatest thing ever when high.

Did he die?

I spent all my money on crack and was out smoking all night, then I came down and remembered I was hungry, but had no cash. I went to the park and shot a goose with a pellet gun and tried to cook it.

Go on

I didn't know what to do with it, and it smelled like gross murky pond water so I whipped it over the fence into the neighbor' yard that I didn't like.

Weed lamows love T Bell, especially if they are fat.

junkies, every single time...

I put beans in my chili.

So I'm an obese manlet right. Every few weeks, due to how bad I feel about my weight and mach 4 terminal autism, I try my best at doing the one punch man work out routine but never get it really going cause my legs would be much too stiff the next morning and I'd walk with a limp. I did better this time than the last, I did 100 sit ups, 100 squats, 47 minutes of running in place, and 25 push ups.
I was so hungry afterwards, I walked into my kitchen late that night, I walked into the kitchen and started spreading peanut butter on my leftover pizza. My brother walked in while I was still spreading it and he just stared down my back and said that he thinks that I should kill myself. Then I put two cups of water and the two peanut butter pizzas into the microwave. I ended up eating cheese and peanut butter pizza and then scarfed down a bowl of rice krispies.
It really wasn't worth it, I wish I put the pizza in the oven and just ate two spoonfuls of peanut butter on my own.

Your brother is probably right.

I really hope this story isn't true. If it is, I'm sorry user, but you have to break your addiction cold turkey, and that means getting anything unhealthy out of your house. You can't eat what you don't own.

I've eaten a quarter burger that was left on a picnic table.

I guess the owner of this burger didn't have the stomach for it. It was pretty good although a bit cold. Too bad, finders keepers.

he lives with his brother... which presumably means he lives with his parents... which presumably means he doesn't buy the food

You presume too much. I've lived with my brother before, it wasn't with our parents and we split the bill on groceries.

No he's right I'm in in-state community college right now. Transitioning to a real, out-of-state college at the end of the school year. Not to sound like a bratty rich kid but the one I'll be going to has a huge cafeteria variety and I was really expecting to loose weight by living on a cheapo college diet. They don't allow any cooking appliances either so I literally have to live off fast food for the next two years.

the meal plans and residences are a massive scam if you still have time to side step them /if they don't have some legally ambiguous requirement for you to use them first year

Thanks for the tip. I'll look further into it and try and explore the area for some, cheap local grub.

I've eaten an m&m that I found on the floor once.

Which color?

One time when I was a kid I was talking to my mother and she randomly picked something off of the bottom of her shoe and put it in her mouth.
She instantly spat it out and realized how retarded it was, but I've never let her forget it. It's one of those memories that always makes me laugh when I think about it.

If you can get out of being jewed for a meal plan, then you can still manage without a kitchen as long as your building supplies a microwave/you hide one in your dorm. In college I got the cheapest meal plan I was allowed, and used it to buy 1 really healthy meal a day (salmon fillet with broccoli for example), while my other meals were oatmeal, PB sandwiches, etc.

For 40 bucks you can get a portable single eye burner and a toaster oven and cook literally almost anything

I freeze all my old chicken bones to make stock
Even old chicken wings

Not him but a lot of dorms will ban toasters of any kind (slot loading or oven) as well as hot plates/single burners

Depends stoner to stoner. When I'm high I love to grill. Most of my friends get pizza and TB. It makes me sad.

how would they know unless you massively burn the fuck out of something?

Dorms do inspections like once a month. My dorm had a policy that they weren't allowed to open closets though, and they warned you in advance when they were coming. So I had a space heater that I would just have to stow in the closet once a month. I'm assuming the policies are similar in other places.

Monthly inspections

You CAN go out of your way to hide it, though. Not like they literally root through all your shit. But the smell can be a giveaway, be it a good or bad one

For real just cube up some bread and toss in olive oil with seasoning salt garlic powder and Italian seasoning roast that shit on a cookie sheet until desired crunchiness is achieved

you're supposed to stretch before working out
also that work out ain't shit, you gotta look into proper weight training

>one punch man workout routine
Haha weeb

>Likes watching Jack
>poor
About sums up his shitty fan base!

Remember to report and hide all jack posts.

This man was clearly trying to kill himself.

Doesn't seem to be working

shut up you colossal faggot
Jack's fan base are foodies and watch him for tips on how to cook

Gordon Ramsay can cook better.... but nobody who watches him can cook along
If you are watching jack there are good odds you are better than he is, real simple stuff

Thanks user. I'd like to segue and say that Ja/ck/ 'za is the best 'za around