How do I git gud at oatmeal?

How do I git gud at oatmeal?

milk instead of water

Oatmeal is only good with unhealthy amounts of sugar and dried fruit

Malted milk powder is a wonderful flavour addition though.

semen topping

OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Quality post.

You are such a joker, oh man.
Sugar isn't unhealthy. The unhealthy part, if anything, would be the milk powder. And dried fruits being healthy is not even controversial.

If you actually stopped being obese for one second and made oats with water and sugar instead of adding fat to everything, you would realize that (1) it isn't particularly good because it's too sweet, (2) you can't overeat it, (3) you get the same satiety from the sugar as if you had put more oats instead

Easy oatmeal add-ins:

Peanut butter, or other nut butters
Any fresh fruit
Any dried fruit
Any frozen fruit
Chia seeds/flax seeds/crushed nuts/etc.
Brown sugar/molasses/honey/maple syrup
Cinnamon (Especially if using fresh or dried apples)
Butter
Salt
Milk

My favorite was to prepare oatmeal is:

1. 1 parts old-fashioned rolled oats to 1.5 parts water
2. Microwaved for 2:30
3. Add a splash of milk, a sprinkle of salt, and a spoonful of peanut butter

Here's how I do:
2:1 water to oats
Mash a banana into it
Microwave until it nearly overflows the bowl
Stove tastes just about the same but there's not much point when you have a microwave
After done mix spoon of natural peanut butter and cocoa powder

>microwave

Steel cut on the stove with half milk and water. Until their a bit mushy

How long does it take for the oats to be edible?

Instant oatmeal + room temperature water ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't like goopy oatmeal

Make it with milk
Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top
Put a lump of butter in the middle of it

The traditional way of serving it in Norway.

Additive sugars are actually toxic. Not even a figure of speech, it's actually toxic for the human body. You CAN over eat it because your body's addictive response to it and wanting more of the sweet taste, and sugar keeps you from feeling full.

The "fats are killing america" shit was addressed years ago. Sugar is the modern problem, you 50 year old dad bod fuck.

1 oat 3 water, sugar for topping

Don't be a pussy, eat it straight from the container

>I watched something on YouTube therefore I'm an expert
>Sugar is the "modern problem"
>Sugar consumption going down across the Anglosphere since decades, people getting more obese, more diabetic
Wew lads!

Learn what a toxin is retard.

creamer instead of milk. It's less expensive and the flavor is saved.

1 cup oats
3/4 cup water
1 tbsp. butter

melt butter in wide pan on medium heat. add oats and keep moving them. theyll toast in a few minutes, the edges of most of them will turn very slightly brown. take them out, add the water, bring to boil, put the oats in, cover and take off the heat. let them sit for eight minuts.

best oatmeal in the world.

this.

>flavor variety
>not assorted fruit

If you don't like blueberries, get the Hell out.

these """people""" fling toxic/toxin around like it doesn't even have a meaning anymore.

>wanting shitty dried blueberries and not fresh blueberries from your backyard bush in season

laffing @ u

I put red pepper flakes and peanut butter in mine. The red pepper flakes give a small but good kick

My favorite way to make oatmeal is with vanilla soymilk (you could use regular milk with vanilla extract) and grapes. i put the grapes in while it's still nice and hot so they cook a little bit. tastes gr8