Cheap and tasty things you can get from places near you

Pic related chain of restaurants has a 50% discount on all food after 9 PM.
A couple days ago I got there two big portions of plain rice, two big portions of spiced rice with pineapples, a chicken cutlet, and half a liter of borsch (beet and meat soup) for 192 roubles (about $3,5).

That's a chain? Really nice interior... very comfy

>(about $3,5)
What else can you buy in your country for about tree fiddy?

all that for tree fiddy? good deal really.

I fucking love how cheap former soviet countries are. In Georgia you can get a full meal + drink for about seven lari.

Yeah, it's a relatively popular chain. They also offer business lunches for about $4. The interior varies from place to place but mostly follows the same comfy/greeny theme.
>What else can you buy in your country for about tree fiddy?
About 8 or 9 standard cheap loafs of white bread. Or some half a kilo (probably less) of beef at a market.
Yeah, but bear in mind that it's usually twice as expensive if you visit before 9 PM.

It really depends. Moscow is not really a cheap city at all, it's just that you can find cheap places if you know where to look.

What's this place called? I'll be sure to go there next time I'm in Moscow. Don't tell me it's Mu-Mu

Grabli (Гpaбли). It's in the op-pic's filename.

Bump

$1 tacos

I live in Canada, nothing is cheap :/

Pineapples on tacos?
I'm one of the people that can tolerate pineeapples on pizza, but tacos? What the fuck?

If there's a local pie shop you can usually get a nice fresh pie, pasty or even a sandwich with bacon or egg or sausage or black pudding etc. for £1.20 which is roughly $1.55. This one place I used to go you could get a sort of sub roll loaded with tons of sausage, bacon, black pudding and egg all together for £2.40 so maybe $3.10. Fucking good shit. Glad I grew up in Northern England sometimes.

The biggest problem with hispanic food in general is that it is all sloppily thrown together and is hard to eat

It's al pastor. It's a classic.

ya in houston at least we have al pastor which is just the spit with marinated pork and trompo, which is al pastor and pineapple, they grill it all up on the flat top for a bit and get it crispy, shit is dank

i guess desu im a slob and i manage to not get too filthy usually, i also carry a towel with me everywhere tho

>desu
Lurk moar, newfag.

what's the problem senpai? we're not allowed to say desu?

getting called newfag by an obvious newfag, is this r/Veeky Forums?

Stop tripping the filters, newfag.

ya ok asshat

Taco Bus in St. Petersburg Florida. They have gangster shit like beef tongue tacos, brisket tacos and a really off the chain pineapple water.

Plus regular tacos if you're a pussy. But it's all reasonably priced.

>regular tacos
i dont even need to ask what that is i just know your shit is pleb tier because you said it