What to cook for a girl? What do they eat?

What to cook for a girl? What do they eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't eat. Girls don't poop therefore they don't eat. They can however cook for you.

Nigger cum, pills and boxed wine.

Girls eat special food only made for girls. You know those girl clothing stores? Everything in there powers a girl.

Gluten-free, free-range, organic superfoods from Whole Foods.

They eat up alimony checks pretty nicely.

Fuck off and stop posting this same whore actress.

Fuck, sounds like your in Alabama. It's a shit hole trust me I'm stuck here

>your
>mfw Dixie education

If you think AL is a shithole, try MS my southern compatriot.

You cannot go wrong with a salad if you're feeding a chick. Or crepes. Add a glass of generic white wine and you will get yourself laid.

Alabama is full of white trash pseudo niggers and juggalos never visit here. The meth heads will steal anything to scrap that's not chained down including hoods and manhole covers. It's so bad I'm actually starting to miss the blacks the pieces of shit replaced. Also your mother fucks for bricks to build your sister a whorehouse

How about store bought Caesar salad, it has no meat. I could add salmon slices and lemon juice, its pretty great and fresh.

There are many fans and Bridget Regan is PURE!

My friend visited there once, said he found a guy who was spraying off deep woods mosquito repellent on the part of a propane lantern that lights up and then scrape up the powder that falls off and smoke it. He called it "Skeeter dope" the same guy drank rubbing alcohol

Idk man, Auburn wad breddy nice when I visited Alabama passing through west to Arizona. Started out in Wilmington, NC, then drove to Tempe, AZ. Nice ride.

she will know its pre-made

Oh wow.

Its all about presentation, even if she knows, she will be impressed by the amount of money spent.

Well, i hope it works out for you then lad

I discovered that girls love chocolate and icecream, but they're somehow not happy when you present them a meal out of just that.

Im hoping that fresh salmon heads cut off on a stick with fresh lemond will do the trick

get heads of various animals on pikes around the salad bowl. itll emphasize your dominance of lower species, so she feels lucky to be dining with a culinary warlord

Ive seen some pig heads at the bigger supermarkets, should I make a perimeter around my house

>impressing girls by spending money and making it known you'll throw money away for them
Top cuck
See:

absolutely. try getting various species heads as well. you dont need one for every subspecies, like tuna/salmon/tilapia. just find the biggest heads to show her your dominance

Never tell a fucking chick what ingredients you used, because she can love the fucking meal, but if it has "x ingredient she doesn't like", will all of the sudden hate it after the fact. I fucking hate women

Long pasta with either white or red wine is elegant enough to seem fancy while still being filling and giving you a lot of freedom in what you can add to it.

Why is she so pretty?

That's a better town it's the small towns that are rampant with idiots and white trash. When you get in a good place here it really is beautiful and the people are very nice. Everyone waves at you when they don't know you.

Inexperience with women is why.

Make her some bratwurst to see her penis handling technique.

I have a grandfather I could probably get a moose head from. Stuffing those is probably not fashionable.

I used to live in a shared house, my neighbor had an actual tiger head bought from india in the 1920s, cool af.

Perfect skull and face, body

No, dude, that is food tampering, a felony punishable by up to 10 years. If you hurt her via allergy, hospitalize or kill her, 25 years to life.
If someone asks you what's in the food you prepared, you need to tell them. Force feeding is not a fucking joke. People have dietary, religious and allergy concerns, or they don't want to be decieved by people they thought weren't fucking megalomaniacs vying for control.

I bet you scoop up roadkill deer and try to get everyone around you to eat it by telling them it's beef or pork.

What the fuck are you going on about

A fucking law you retard. One that I didn't make.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1365

The woman could vomit from your food or gag, be caused discomfort and you would spend up to10 years in prison if she told the cops.

You can not fuckkng do this to people. You are literally defending the risk of killing someone because "muh secret ingredient" 1950s housewife/abusive parent force feeding tier mental retardation.

Roadkill deer is fine if you know what your doing. It's a southern thing you sound like your from a communist state like California

thats perfect. a moose is a giant creature. be sure to remind her of that, and how dangerous they are while in the presence of the moose head.

if you could somehow manage to borrow that tiger head, she would be forced to accept you as the top of the foodchain. it shows your cunning and ferocity.

moose shows strength, power and wisdom. pigs show wealth, patience and dominance. tigers show cunning, ferocity, ambition and worldliness.

make sure you prepare and really showcase the heads around your property. garnish your food for her with fish and chicken heads because at the end of the day, power wisdom ambition wealth, all of these are important but fish and chicken heads show that you care.

I have so much cash that I could probably surround my property with pig heads with just one email. Surely with all the beasts of the earth we eat, those heads must go somewhere.

for real. try to have them fresh, since it shows proper maintenance skills and makes it feel like you're "back from the hunt" not literally of course.

i forgot to mention cow heads. they're quite massive. i think its fine to use a cow skull, as opposed to fresh pigs heads. you could up your overall presentation by having a bull/cow skulls looking inward in a circle, at your dining table. you can also arange them in a star-formation to show her that you're cultured and knowledgable about religion/society.

if you cant get that many. have one on the table, or if you're feeling bold, clean it well and have it in the salad bowl. salad flowing out of the eye sockets is a symbol for the fountain of youth, further elevating your personal culture.

I know a field of cows I could kill.

What about quantity, in this country I could buy pigs blood very easily.

quantity is important but make sure you dont go overboard. too much and you look like a serial killer. show that you meet necessity, but pass into luxury. its important to avoid gluttony. your "luxuryspace" is a little bit bigger in this case, but dont go too crazy.

blood is great. replace sthe water in a fountain if you'd like. a literal waterfall of wealth. personally im not big on the taste, but you could bottle some and offer it as a beverage, with the predominant option of wine. thats a safe bet and plenty of classy options is a good thing to have, but again dont go overboard with it. use a fancy bottle, glass.

I heard some of them like eating pussy.