Good lit for gender dysphoria?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the bible

I've already read it, but thank you

Stone Butch Blues. don't expect a 'It gets better' story, pretty depressing

the suicide cookbook

>Jess Goldberg, the main character, is aware from a young age that she is different from other girls. She hates wearing dresses, and often received the question - "Are you a boy or a girl?" - from strangers.

>the story of someone who passes without trying
>in any way grim rather than just naïve and Disneyesque

mein kampf

how is people literally questioning (and assaulting you because of) your gender presentation the "story of someone who passes without trying"?

l2reed

>I don't like wearing dresses
>This clearly means I'm actually a boy and need surgery to get a penis

>often received the question - "Are you a boy or a girl?" - from strangers.
If she did this pre-transition then she's on easy-street t bh. What books are there fr dumb hons who will never pass?

Tao Te Ching

It's a fashionable disease user. Grow the fuck up.

Gender isn't real. Wear what you like. If you cut off bits of your body, you have officially been spooked.

My novel desu
It's about a guy who wakes up as a girl, an entire day in his (her) new life, sort of Joycean

Chopping Off Cocks for Dummies

The Man that would be Queen

tumblr
this

this

DSM V

this

Brunette Coleman

How To Bomb The US Govt

As a young child you mong, only thing seperating most young girls and boys is hair length

and genitalia

Everything from Pedro Lemebel

I can't read Spanish :'(

I said dysphoria, not AGP

Go to /LGBT/ queer nigger.

I'm there as well. They're both slow boards.

get a diagnoses. if I took tumbler advice for whats up with me then I would be a gender fluid bisexual wolfkin as is I'm a straight cis man and happy with it 98% of the time

This in particular.
Tomboys are dying out because of the trans meme.
The LGBT must be stopped.

Which you can't normally see.
Inb4 paedo joke.

this book is a century ahead of its time. we are too politically correct right now to acknowledge its truths

Orlando

Is this book good?

>The Man that would be Queen
it seems to have only 100 ratings. is it well known? also why do gay and trans people act like their sexuality is some hidden mystic art that no one but them can understand all while claiming to know everything about being straight

It's not even anti-trans. It's just anti a specific category of trans (late-onset; opposite-sex attracted/Agp). He even wrote letters recommending some people for transition.

:^)

Don't read a book, either go to therapy or suicide

Transitioning is a Jew meme, don't spend all the money and time permanently and unnaturally changing your body when you could regret it later.

I have a diagnosis, bud. I'm just looking for literature about people with similar experiences because I find that emotionally supportive.

Ignore this user. He's trying to sell you another brand of Jew memes.

Good intro to the myth of gender

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Trans people are generally in conflict with non-essentialists. They see the David Reimer case as affirming of their situation.

Are Jews pro- or anti-AGP? I can't tell now