What's most thought provoking book?

what's most thought provoking book?

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/the-10000-year-explosion-how-civilization-accelerated-human-evolution-2009-by-gregory-cochran-henry-harpending.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

laozi

My

genesis

desu

so far today, the homo nazi fascist buddy thing was what got my wheels going the most.

My mother fucking gods be damned diary desu holy fucking shit

Christopher Lasch-The Culture of Narcissism

James Kalb - Against Inclusiveness

depends entirely on the reader

anything by evola

The Bible

The Qur'an desu

aminal crackres

in my soup

I liked Star Maker desu because I thought it raised some nice thought-provoking questions and explored some interesting concepts but it's nothing all that special as a book

I read a book called the 10 000 year explosion that made me seriously question my beliefs on racism. The main example they have is Ashkenazi Jews being on average more intelligent due to selective pressures in Western and Central Europe in the past 1000 years. Also some stuff about the enzyme for digesting lactose to do with Indo-Europeans and some West Africans developing warlike expansionist cultures.

The book seems to have flown somewhat under the radar, though there were a few publications that ran stories on it.

Obviously the implications are unsettling for anyone who isn't racist to begin with.

The Bible has probably provoked more collective thought than any other in history.

my diary desu, etc.

name of book? I love racism

>ashkenazi jews
They are just overprevileged whites who live in a cult of nepotism.

and they happen to be fucking evil

>cult of nepotism
What did you expect?

It's in my post, the 10 000 year explosion. here is a pdf
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/the-10000-year-explosion-how-civilization-accelerated-human-evolution-2009-by-gregory-cochran-henry-harpending.pdf

It's not useful if you're a white nationalist type though, it's more nuanced than that. I don't think it could really be used in terms of identity politics at all
They have a very unusual number of geniuses in different fields

ohh okay, didn't realize that was the actual title. thanks

>They have a very unusual number of geniuses in different fields
>geniuses
Because you only see nobel which doesn't care about real breakthroughs like every famous award show. And if we start talking about overblown "geniuses" or plagiarizers.

It's in the hard sciences that they shine, which is rather difficult to dispute.

There are a lot of things you an get up in arms about, Jews are a bad option, they do not deserve it.

>they do not deserve it
Someone needs to brush up on their history

>shine
It always cracks me up when people use words like this.
>rather difficult to dispute
The burden of proof is on you.

red rover red rover

my diary desu

I started drinking milk after this purely out of genetic pride.

Depends on where you are at developmentally as well as your personality.

Thought provoking in what way? What kind of thoughts are you looking to provoke?
Nice meme

beyond good and evil by dr nietzsche

The man without qualities by Musil

Why?

It has a lot of metaphysics and interesting philosophical, social and moral dilemmas. Plus incest, too.

So you're a cow then?

I don't see anything