>age
>how many women you've slept with
>current book you're reading and how do you like it

1984. It's pretty terrifying actually, which I suppose is the point.

do the women have to exist in real life?

~50
Mysteries by Knut Hamsun. I love it. It's like Dostoevsky but better.

>22
>15
>The Castle

I'm just starting it. But I'm not sure what to expect, desu. Although I've heard that it's quite comfy. This is the last major work of Kafka's that I have yet to read.

Mythology Edith Hamilton, gonna read Da Iliad

>19
>0
>Delillo's Underworld. I enjoy it while I'm reading it but I can never bring myself to get started. I love his prose so much tho.

80+ if "sleeping with" means "getting dommed by" and/or "eating out," but only a few dozen if "sleeping with" means "putting penis into"
Blattner, Heidegger's Temporal Idealism

I like it.

The Recognitions

>18

>15

>Crime and Punishment

It's pretty good, I love Rodia with my whole being.

slept with only 3 women. all were gfs.
Ulyssess.

Jenny by Undset, it's very good.

Solaris. Seems a bit dated, lots of exposition but still good.

Notes from the Underground
Yes.

>20
>1
>Il Principe

It's neat. I already read it in my native language some years ago, now decided to use it as Italian practise.

I just realised I'm actually 21.

Damn.

The Republic, White Noise pretty good desu.

The Karamazov Brothers by Dostoevskij

I've actually stalled it for months - around the part about the Starets and his reminescence told by Aleksij. It's kinda dull and I couldn't keep my interest up.

brothers karamazov, its good

Just started the second part of Don Quixote. It's a lot funnier than I was expecting it to be, the night at the inn when he makes the healing potion then just vomits and passes out had me laughing the entire time

>21
>1
> The Master and Margarita
I'm only 30-something pages into it but really digging it so far

>22
>0 women, had sex with guys though
>The Fountainhead
Not even joshing

>25
>0
>The Idiot by Dosto and the History of Philosophy Vol. 2. by Copleston, pretty good tbqh

>19
>27
>Eragon

It's pretty okay.

>36
>around 40
>some book about american colonization. Like it a lot, actually bothers to mention that whites (even though the idea of the white race didn't exist yet) enslaved other whites in the new world long before they enslaved africans.

V

fucking normies get the fuck out

REEEEEEEEEE and so on

9 "real" sex/5 oral sex
Céline, mort a crédit: great. like it even more than journey

almost 22
caught 22 ;)
catch 22

Looks like you're outnumbered, froggy. Fuck off back to r9k, there's nothing for you here.

Normalfags need to stop pretending to like books and go back to ribbit.

The Long Ships. It's fine.

>22
>5
>The Sound and the Fury

I just finished the first section. It took me a while because I needed to double take a few times because multiple characters have the same names and characters' names change. It all ends up making enough sense but it is still tricky.

Frogposters need to realise that being pathetic social rejects doesn't make them more intelligent than anyone.

Cannery Row, comfiest book I've ever read

No women, felt up a gf a couple times back when i was fourteen. Currently have a boyfriend and he's the only person I've full on slept with.

Just finished "Fox Tooth Heart" by John Mcmanus. It was actually a really nice read.

Nah. I've only banged around 12 wiminz but a love for literature and a love for sex go hand in hand. last girl that gave me head was a qt 17 y/o obsessed with Lolita ( always go for girls that like Lolita srs, almost always trauma-induced little freaks) and after reading her some passages in French she gave me the best bj I ever had. she was a true natural tbqh or a dirty slut

Have you ever met a "literary" normalfag in real life? They're almost always pompous and pretentious as fuck. The irony that they consider themselves "free thinkers" while being hedonistic lifestyle liberals who post on Facebook and Reddit.

>pompous and pretentious
Like you're being right now?
>The irony that they consider themselves "free thinkers"
... like using an infographic you saved from Veeky Forums as though it's some sort of argument?

Just finished Brave New World. The ending was abrupt and I didn't like the back and forth at the end between the Savage and Mustapha Mond, but overall I thought it was pretty great. Most convincing dystopia I've ever read.

How can you sleep with so many girls?
Even I as a pretty socially normal girl only had 4 sexual partners. What is wrong with you?

Ending my year with some comics. Just got through Jim Woodring's Weathercraft, which was compelling visually but somewhat abstruse narratively, which was only compounded by its total lack of dialogue. Asterois Polyp is up next.

After that I'll probably get back to literature with some Burroughs or Faulkner

Because there is no feeling that compares to cumming in a tight and fresh snatch
Always the same pussy gets old fast

>Like you're being right now?
Sort of.
>... like using an infographic you saved from Veeky Forums as though it's some sort of argument?
To be fair, it's a good infograph.

The problem is not in having sex, but once you're at 15 or higher you are almost certainly a normie. "Literary" normalfags are always very pompous in real life, they use literature to posture and get girls, they are bland liberals, they use iPhones and go to Starbucks and do every meaningless thing normies do and they still think they're special. They're middlebrows.

you're assuming so much you're either autistic and everything needs to have a certain mental space in your sperg brain or you're so insecure you have to feign elitism to not suffer under your constant failure

>21
>pałuba, horatius flaccus, bible, nicomachiean ethic

>Middlebrows, instead, are “betwixt and between”, which Woolf classifies as “in pursuit of no single object, neither Art itself nor life itself, but both mixed indistinguishably, and rather nastily, with money, fame, power, or prestige”. Their value system rewards quick gains through literature already designated as ‘Classic’ and ‘Great’, never of their own choosing, because “to buy living art requires living taste”. The middlebrow are meretricious — which is much less demanding than authenticity.

and obviously i never slept with a woman. Artificial vagina with lubricant and saliva must be enough for me

I made this for you.

>age
>how many i've slept with
>Currently reading
Hopscotch

So? You're still generalizing a mass of people

>18
>If slept with means everything except putting my benis into her bagina than 1 if not then 0
>The Bible
Who needs womemes when you have finally after all this time become the Knight of Faith
t. Kierkegaard

2 if hookers count
Re-reading Don Quijote

>22
>1
>Anarchism and Other Essays by Ema Goldman
Just finished the first essay. It was an interesting read, but I'm too cynical to be convinced that anarchism is a viable or even e=desirable.

~24
the brothers k

Vineland. It's enjoyable enough so far, reminds me of inherent vice.

I'll admit to using literature to posture. Seeming like a halfway decent guy who is "artistic" works pretty well, but it's not like I conflate the role with my actual self.

>17
>0
>Fahrenheit 451

Didn't know people on Veeky Forums actually got grills.

Quality thread

~25
Inherent Vice

did not get too far into it yet but has been super funny and entertaining so far, laughed out loud at least a couple of times

happy holidays to all anons out there :-)

Macbeth. It isn't Lear or Hamlet but it's better than Othello two acts in

Holy shit, I want you frogposting fags to go back to your containment board. You must have serious emotional problems for your virginity to control you this much.

Having sex does not drastically alter your life. I am the same weird fuck I always have been, I just have sex occassionally now. It doesn't guide my life and I'm not some kind of blind stereotype of consumerism like you think all non-NEETs are. I probably read more than you too.

0, same goes for men
the prince. now is a good time to read it. no regrets.

Magic and Schizophrenia

Not very good. Typical anthropology BS where he cites some stupid practice from some obscure tribe in Australia, Africa, or North America and then tries to psychoanalyze all of humanity with it. This is why I fucking hate reading anthropological works. No I don't know who the Aqualibackwaratoquas are and no I don't care about their anal magic rites.

this is a /b/ tier thread
what a shit board

nil
The Tunnel. Because Veeky Forums told me to

Plato's Nomoi. I probably made the right choice in skipping it when I read Plato for the first time. Directly contradicts things said in other dialogues, obviously especially Politeia and Politikos, without really arguing the points at all, which also means it has far less philosophical value imo. But I'm only on book 9 so perhaps there will be something of value to be learnt from the final books.

It's sad desu. Just a bunch of faggots making up numbers to impress anons

Purity. It's god awful. Franzen is an absolute hack who's never written a good sentence in his life.

Right? I don't know why they think sex magically transforms people. I'm the guy who has slept with ~50 women, but that number was 0 until the age of 22. I still barely know how to socialize, spend the majority of my time alone, and most people think I'm strange. These frogposters don't realize how easy it is to have sex. Most women are really horny.

>imagining the degenerate mansluts on Veeky Forums having sex with the boyish, droopy-eyed, green-haired she-goblins they meet on tinder

wtf check'em

How is it? I'm 25 and I've been consciously trying to train my brain to ignore the urge to have sex and relationships for a couple of years so that I can devote all my time to pursuing knowledge.
It was fine but right now I have a crush on one of my female colleagues which came from nowhere and I'm having a hard time trying to suppress it but I feel if I can do it I will be free.

t. autist i guess

What's so wrong with him, friend?

Nausea, by Sartre

Thanks for the (You). I wasn't expecting to get a response but I guess the 0 did it.
Great thread.

Game of Thrones. It's fairly good, but I doubt I'll bother reading the rest of them.

He just writes the most cloying, toothless, gutless shlock that's only good for suburban book clubs. His prose is utterly unremarkable and without any unique characteristics. You never reach anywhere near the sublime with him - you're always bogged down in the trivialities of squabbling family members.

somewhere between 30 and 40
Daniil kharms, vsevolod nekrasov, tarkovskys faher, something lithuanian, old gringo, some e-books, Jan Potocki at home and some poetry anthology with new greek poetry, who knows what christmas brings

Where do you meet women?