What's the best milkshake you've ever had?

What's the best milkshake you've ever had?

cook out peanut butter and banana

1 can of condensed milk
24 ounces of whole milk
4 ounce hazelnut spread
optional (whip cream and coconut shavings)

One I had at some burger place, don't have them often because I'm not an amerishake but they are good.

The one that brings all the boys to the yard

Mango flavoured

I've never had one because I'm not American and care about my health/not having acne

If you get acne from having a milkshake you're in no position to talk down to people.

Rally's banana shake

A chocolate tequila shake at the Alamo Drafthouse. It was like $8 and it was tiny and I think there was less than a full shot in it but hot damn it was good.

buttermilk + frozen fruit of choice

Blackberry milkshake at Jack-in-the-Box. Fucking loved those things when they had them, but it's been years since JitB last offered that flavor.

Churro milkshake from a place here in San Diego

Is it made with cinnamon ice cream or are chunks of churro actually blended into the shake?

I honestly don't remember, it was over a year ago, I just remember it being delicious.

Mint chocolate whey.

>ounce

avocado

Milkshakes are pretty hard to screw up, really. I won't drink ones made by others, though. They're always too sweet because all the fancy decoration is just bricks of sugar. That's fine for others. But, I think my sweets really toned down. Probably because I was raised in Japan. Either way, you can't find a lightly sweetened shake in the US. Gotta make them yourself.

I like to keep it simple.

>1 blender
>fill up that shit with Breyer's Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
>pour in milk to about the halfway or 2/3 line
>blend that shit

Boom. My favorite kind of milkshake. Use whatever kind of ice cream you want but I like vanilla.

Honestly, an Oreo shake from which wich

PB n J from Sonic

or

Banana milkshake from Bakers (SoCal chain)

Egg yolk and vanilla

If you're going to get down to the brand and variety of ice cream when you're describing a recipe, at least specify a variety of milk. It helps mask your shilling.

Parksdale's Strawberry Milkshake in Plant City, FL. So good even Obama's been there and it was voted "Best Drinkable Dessert" by Food Network :^)

Impact Whey

peanuts
peanut butter
milk
done

Chocolate Oreo shake from Burger King is pretty fucking good and probably my favorite from a fast food place.

Double chocolate milkshake from the Godiva store at Disney. Shit was so cash.....

that's not a milkshake, they require ice cream

get the fuck outta here with all that smoothie crap

eat a dick

Breyers is delicious

I've never had a milk shake.

This diner upstate NY near Poughkeepsie had the best malt. Not too thick or liquid, not too sugary or bland

Oh fuck, I remember that place. Those milkshakes are absolutely worth the $10.

banana cream pie from steak and shake.

Any with peanut butter or banana or both. Preferably from Sonic or steak and shake

I used to work at an icecream shop and the very fucking best milkshake was when we mixed chai with our ultra premium speculoos-ginger icecream

fucking amazing I still miss those

this is just untrue

you have either

A) never had freshmade high fat content icecream

or

B) are mentally disabled

if you think mass produced icy ass old ass icecream with minimum butter fat is good in reference to the homemade stuff

Arbys has the best chocolate milkshakes in the game

>Breyers is delicious

This is mathematically incorrect on all levels.

>B) are mentally disabled

I'm betting its an IQ thing. Anyone that can do simple math can understand the logic behind Breyers being shit tier.

>Arbys has the best jamocha shakes in the game

ftfy

if you are ordering anything besides jamocha at arby's you done fucked up

>Spawn more Overlords.

Milkshake requires malt.

No, a malt shake requires malt you retard. A milkshake is made with just the ice cream

Steak N' Shake easily has the best fast food shakes.

um, a malt is similar to a milkshake, but its not the same thing

Went to 5 Guys with a buddy, didn't even really k ow they had shakes.

Ordered a mix of fudge and coffee and that experience will stay with me forever.

Everything else there is over rated.

Vodka, Baileys Irish Cream, Grape
Jelly, Crushed Peanuts

You like the little boys, eh

What's your recipe user?

Just a proper, simple vanilla shake from the Wimpy in Horsham

oh shit im in that area is it the everready?

Shitty little putt-putt golf course, there with my nephews, fun, but no alcohol. Bought a chocolate milkshake with brownie bit, drizzled butter pecan syrup, "Mexican" cinnamon dusting on the brownie bits, whipped cream and an actual damn cherry on top. Came out to be like 4.25$

Something simple. A chocolate strawberry malt.

Not strawberry ice cream, just chocolate ice cream+delicious goopy strawberry preserves in syrup

There is or at least used to be a milkshake place on the queen Mary that was damn good