MultiDieting

What are the best foods to eat if u are following a FODMAP diet, a keto diet, and a paleo diet at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyhealthpost.com/sugar-heart-disease/
theheartysoul.com/sugar-heart-disease/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jut eat a dish composed of 1/3 rat poison, 1/3 weed killer and 1/3 crushed glass and get it over with.

Everything about this image intrigues me. He's got sunglass clip-ons over his regular glasses. He's cutting a piece of extremely dry chicken with a ridiculous novelty sword made for fedora-wearing losers to show off to, I dunno, their mothers or something. He's got a shitty McDonald's promotional goblet. At least two halves of different avocados sit unplated off to the side, which may not even be a part of his current meal. He's holding his fork almost correctly, so he cannot be an American. There's a cat box just a couple of feet behind him, in his kitchen or dining room, next to what is either a really strange vacuum attachment or one of the most unwieldy brooms/Swiffer wipers I've ever seen. There are assorted candles/vessels immediately behind him on a unit the purpose of which is not readily apparent. There's something hanging up on the wall above the cat box, perhaps another fantasy weapon of disputable practicality, he may be wearing an apron or white pants with a checkered belt (clashing with the look he's going for from the waist up), and he's got crumbs all over the damn place. He may be eating at a counter rather than a table, leading me to wonder who's on the other end (where the photographer presumably stands). This picture tells a story, and perhaps no one will ever know what it is.

Suicide

>FODMAP

Feed On Dick, Munch on Penis?

I swear, people are getting gayer and gayer every fucking day.

I got ya on the vacuum.

In older houses they had a central vacuum, like central air. The vacuum system had attachments throughout the house like outlets. You took a hose and plugged it in, then out your attachment on the hose. Then you vacuumed. You turn it on, on the wall with a (not)lightswich.

What he has is the sweeper attachment for the hose.

I am 100% serious.

To add, the reason was old vacuums sucked dick. Or rather, they sucked at sucking. So they would take a fuckhuge vacuum engine and stick it in the basement. Much, much better suction. Shit was scary.

keto already removes the great majority of FODMAPs, and paleo removes dairy, so other than that... pretty much just onions and garlic, right?

so... looks like you're gonna be eating a lot of eggs, grilled meat, and salad, OP

NotOP, but I have to eat a FODMAP diet because I'm dealing with SIBO. People with IBS are also suggested to use FODMAP. I wouldn't go on FODMAPs willingly though.

"Fermentable Oligo-, Di-, Mono-saccharides And Polyols. These are a group of short-chain carbohydrates that are poorly absorbed. In people with gastrointestinal symptoms, a diet high inFODMAPscan induce diarrhoea and/or constipation, bloating, wind and abdominal pain."

I don't recommend doin this OP, too much cholesterol

he has SIBO DUMBSHIT
anything else gives him more pain than what heart condition he'll gain in the future

For me, it's a Fermented Natural Life Water.

not worth dying over with a heart attack

>frostmournehungers.jpg

I hope my SIBO is gone. I'll know later this month, not being able to eat things sucks (I still eat bread though because fuuuuuuck). I've been eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches for lunch for the past 2 months. Bananas for fucking breakfast, and steak/fish with sweet potatoes and whatever fruits and veggies I can eat.
I AM GOING BANANAS!

>following 3 meme diets
kek

how did you get diagnosed for SIBO?

I've been dealing what I think is gastritis (endoscopy showed it, so... i mean there it is) but symptoms haven't been going away with medication. Thinking about investigating SIBO

Mostly just nauseous all the time, can't eat much

it looks like he cut straight through the avocado pit as well

cholesterol doesn't cause heart disease, that's propaganda from studies paid for by the sugar lobby in the sixties

the real culprit is processed sugars.
dailyhealthpost.com/sugar-heart-disease/
theheartysoul.com/sugar-heart-disease/

how do you think americans hold forks?

and why would your fork not be oriented vertically in order to cut vertical slices of a flat-lying cylinder?

holding for cutting and serving to mouth are two different actions

This is how adults eat.

that isn't a banger m8, and btw adults eat by cutting a steak with a fucking butter knife? are you daft lad?

once more, if you are cutting slices of a long object lying horizontally, why would your fork not be oriented vertically? otherwise the knife hits the tines

wtf happened to those eggs

Why are they eating their shoe leather with a butterknife

Go to a gastroenterologist, and ask to have a SIBO/hydrogen breathe test done

>SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER

Sgt. Doakes, where you been?!?

You can hold your fork vertically without gripping it in your fist like a club, provided that you don't have arthritis in your wrist. Furthermore, a completely vertical grip isn't necessary if you're holding a large food item in place while you make a cut elsewhere on it. You could easily pierce the sausage in the middle at a 45 degree angle and cut a decent chunk from the end without going near the tines.

I think it's canned peach and pineapple.
People do it because "muh calories and cholesterol and its healthy!!!"

Its Kaaris a french rapper