Rate my pizza

Rate my pizza.

why did you put pizza toppings on that tire

2/10

Small and pale but would eat.

It's actually fresh dough tyvm.

Guess what kind of cheese I used, guys.

it's too perfectly round to look like it's self made
did you put some extra stuff onto a frozen pizza?

It's self made, was very easy to shape in a circle. People say the same thing about my cookies, no one believes I made them when I take photos because they're too perfectly round.

I didn't make the dough though, I just got it from Trader Joe's. Still fresh dough though.

Child?

I bet it was child.

Like cheese made out of a child?

I have no idea what you're talking about. Is there actually a cheese called child?

Way too thick to make sure that the dough will be cooked entirely, before the edges burn.

It's Follow Your Heart vegan mozzarella shreds.

Your oven wasn't hot enough. Looks like it might be slightly raw in the thicker parts as well.

You want your dough thin and your oven as hot as it can possibly go to get it crispy

>got the dough from trader joes

Shit dough, OP. They used a buttload of yeast and sugar and the yeast went whacko and overinflated the dough. That looks more like a ciabatta loaf topped with stuff. I made this yesterday and feel like it was too thick. Yours is about 3x that thickness.

I like thick pizza but there's another reason it's so thick. I only had a tiny pizza pan, so I had to fit it on that. Reminds me I need to get my big cookie sheet from my mom's house but I'm scared because they probably contaminated it with animal products by now. On second thought I guess I'll just have to buy another one...

I'd rather eat 3 of OPs faggy vegan doughdisks than a bite of whatever the fuck this was supposed to be.

>contaminated it with animal products by now

Oh, so that's the tribe you belong to now. Dropped and thread hidden.

>olives
ruined a good za

The olives make the pizza.

Why are people so rude to vegans? It's obnoxious.

>overproof the shit out of my pizza dough
>spreads so thin so easily that it comes out like a pizza cracker
at least it wasn't chicago style

yeah, they make it shit

Froggy, my dough is too thick. I know you're used to horseflies which are more suited to your palate, and fatten your legs, which we have other recipes for, but we'll keep working on getting the ideal thickness. Next edition in 3-4 weeks.

Because:
1. You think you're superior to everyone else
2. There's very clearly an organised raid on Veeky Forums. I've been here for years, and until the past few months never saw a thread on veganism. Now there's multiple such threads at any time
3. You bring veganism into a conversation when it's completely unneeded.

is it summa dat mootzarell?

is this a food rate thread?

Its pizzas like this that killing Veeky Forums
There should be a lisence you have to get to be allowed to make pizza so this shit doesnt happen ever again.
I wouldnt take a shit on that pizza even though it would probably make it more appetizing.

rate my pizza

Inhad no idea it was possible for pizza to be able to suck a homosexual mans penis until your disappointing vegan failure . Fake cheese . Just quit trying to plagiarize cheese already vegan faggots!! Come up with your own shit you unoriginal dummies.

Pieces of plastic are not an edible pizza topping even if you cook it till its turned black, user you dumb faggot.

yea it wasnt very good. ended up just feeding it to my nephew and eating a fruity pebbles sandwich

here's a great tip for boiling your hotdogs. it really seals the flavor in and keeps all the flavor and nutrients from boiling out of the dogs