Soda choice of the day: Is there any difference between Coke and Coke Zero besides an autistic marketing campaign?

Soda choice of the day: Is there any difference between Coke and Coke Zero besides an autistic marketing campaign?

Coke Zero doesn't raise my sugar levels

Yes, the taste
Coke Zero is disgusting

>everything I don't like is autism

FUCKING STOP.

it literally tastes the fucking same

>tastes the fucking same
>with vastly lower calories

So it's a success?

`
talking about agressive marketing.

Coke Zero has 0 calories and no sugar in one 20 ounce bottle. Regular Coke has 240 calories and 65 grams of sugar in one 20 ounce bottle. The point is that one can be drinked once you achieve diabetes and one should not be, but they should taste similar to make the process go more smoothly for you.

If you can't tell the difference between sugar and artificial sweeteners you might have accidentally cut off your tongue.

are you literally retarded?

>drinked

of course you still feel the need to feed off your sugar addiction

I'm in America, and I prefer Coke Zero because HFCS sodas taste like shit.

Yes, Zero tastes different. This is subject to opinion whether its good or not, but anyone who cannot tell there is a difference has burnt off taste buds.

I think Coke Zero tastes better.

Coke Zero tastes a whole lot better than Diet Coke. It doesn't taste like regular Coke, but it's a lot closer than that shit (which, admittedly, isn't technically made to taste the same).

Cherry Coke Zero is actually a really good soda. I think it might be better than regular Cherry Coke.

>drinking soda
I thought you had to be 18+ to post here

I definitely agree on the Cherry Coke. I grew up on the sugar stuff, but I feel like the zero is actually slightly fizzier. I dunno, the flavor syrup seems to work really well with the artificial sweetener too.

>Coke Zero
>Aspartame

You're poisoning yourself if you drink that stuff

>aspartame is poison
Too bad the entire medical community has disagreed with you in every single study since 1960

Coke Zero and Diet Coke are litterally the exact same recipe marketed to different consumers.
Men don't want to be see drinking "Diet" So they made coke Zero to cater to insecure male consumers.

Congratulations, the jew got you.

My alcoholism is going to kill me far sooner than the cancer, the remote chance of which is unsubstantiated, from aspartame.

Yeah, but the corn lobby has studies that prove it's bad.

Checkmate, atheists.

*citation needed*

>2017
>still drinking pedestrian sugar water
Fuck off fatty

Is drinked not a word? If not correct his grammar mistake.

>wahhh stop drinking what I don't like

>Coke Zero and Diet Coke are litterally the exact same recipe
It's not though.

Drank is what he should have used.

That's what they WANT you to believe user.

This. Both use different sweeteners. I hate how Diet Coke tastes like but am fine with Zero. Sucralose sucks.

Zero is sweeter and tastes better

> #
Coke Zero and Diet Coke are litterally the exact same recipe

Citation needed. Diet Coke is literally the same recipe as that New Coke shit they had back in the '80s.

wrong
>Sucralose>Aspartame>Saacharin>>>>>>Stevia