Family

Today, as like most days, I had the urge to come to this board. The reason I came and will continue to everyday is because although we do not know each other, we can feel each other's presence and so you guys make me feel a little less alone. I know some of you might think it's a little corny, and let it be so, but I think of you as family and so I would like to wish you all a merry christmas Veeky Forums, I love you whoever or wherever you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9gsI-QYrb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Merry Christmas, senpai!

Io Saturnalia, my Jacobins and Dufus Foster Wallaces

Tfw your only friends are anonymous on an underground image board of literature

:(

>you can't enjoy anime anymore as an escapism tool to wait out your depression because Veeky Forums introduced you to philosophy and those ideas have ruined you where you feel guilty for spending your time playing video games and anime.

>tfw spend all my time on Veeky Forums. Literally 90% of my day is on Veeky Forums

>tfw only social contact

If I could find people who are into the same music/books as me I'd leave this place in a heartbeat.
I feel like coming here is damaging me in some way, not sure how but I feel like I'm doing something wrong when I've only talked to anonymous people for the entire weekend.
I'm lucky I'm not completely friendless, that would be killing

But I do exist friend. It's only you don't know who I am nor know my voice but I am here and I love you
At least you're doing something. If you feel it's getting too much just go out and take a walk, even if it means you have no reason to go out for. Just try and go out for coffee and a smoke alone and listen to other people's conversation. It's what i usually do.
Talking to anonymous people is not necessarily a bad thing nor damaging. You shouldn't feel bad about it. I guess sometimes, for me, it amplifies somewhat the notion that I am secluded from the whole 'standard social interactions' thing. I do have a few good friends but I sometimes lose interest or feel alone when I hang out with them. It's no one's fault, it just - is. The reason we read, or played (play) Vidya or watch anime is to have a one way conversation with some one we cannot reach as to escape the day to day bullshit. At least here we are all alone together, and that is better than nothing.

does thou play videogames?

It's not the talking to people online that makes me think I'm doing damage, it's the avoiding of actual people that does.
Compare me to someone who goes out nearly every weekend and I'm at a disadvantage when it comes to social situations, I sometimes freeze up when in big groups, especially when not knowing many people in the group.
It's a source of stress and I don't simply want to give in and live as a hermit for 80% of my life.
Yeah on PC

thanks dude, same to you.

>tfw Veeky Forums is the closest thing I have to a social life
>tfw I see the boards as having their own personalities
>tfw the boards I browse that are the dumbest on average are also the funniest and contain the highest IQ people who you see infrequently (r9k/pol/tv)
>tfw the boards that are smarter on average never take advantage of Veeky Forums memes (lit/his/sci)
>tfw I feel so bad when missing out on memes
>tfw I see a funny series of posts on tv and laugh the hardest I have for months
>tfw I empathise with an r9k post so fucking hard
>tfw pol's paranoia came true in some fucked up way and I am amazed and enjoying it on pol

This is also kind of tortuous because I feel guilty for not being productive irl.

It's also really fucking exhausting when you make a long post debunking bullshit and then you see that same bullshit later.

Thanks, my man, have a nice one as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOi_wxypeGc

Fuck you faggit :DD

Merry Christmas, user.

same frendo! Does thou wish thy to add thou to thy's frendo list?

No, only because you type like that

Almost....

almost.

almost

Love you and miss you D.F.W.
Merry X-Mas

>But and so, and but so (1)

(1)
Merry christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=k9gsI-QYrb8

The man hangs himself in a place where his wife has to come find him that way. Fuck that attention hungry little pseud.

Do you have any idea what you're even saying?
"Does you wish your to add you to your's"

I would like to wish everybody (1) on the Veeky Forums board a Merry Christmas (2) and hope you all partake in the merry consumption (3) of eggnog (4)

1. Everybody being, of course, etymologically stemming from the compounded Old English ǣfre and Old English bodig, as the grammatical prescripitvists would have it.

2. Crīstesmæsse in Old English: Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, falling commonly on December 25th in Pagan tradition

3. In the dietary sense rather than that concerning νόσος

4. Holiday-themed drink containing the mind-altering substance that is identifiable in being any organic compound in which the hydroxyl function group is bound to a saturated carbon atom: most commonly CnH2n+1OH

Merry [sniffling quite Jewishly] Christmas!
I love you, Veeky Forums.
Never change.

I love you all. :)

:')

Dear All,

Hope all is well with you?

This day marks 12 months without drinking a drop of alcohol or any kind of fizzy drink. 6 months without eating bread, cakes or anything sweet. The change in my body has been fantastic, I lost weight, feel great and my way of thinking is very positively .... in 2017 I'm looking to keep this up and go for more, because I choose to! No alcohol, healthy eating and above all else exercise every day!!!!
I don't know who wrote this is but I was so happy for them that I copied and pasted It.

Love and best wishes,
user

nice bruh. I have the opposite problem... I need to gain some weight and have more friends which would mean drink more alcohol. So I'll be doing the opposite of you! haha!

merry christmas you fuckers I love you all.

Enjoy your methanol, propanol, and butanol eggnog user :^) merry Christmas

I appreciate the kind sentiments, and wholly reciprocate them!

Happy christmas, dude.

Merry Christmas user :3

Someone post Kevin's brother from Home Alone with the Pynchon face shopped on please.

>Talking to anonymous people is not necessarily a bad thing nor damaging
>t. Anonymous person

Nice try Anonyberg

It starts to get meta if you realize that you are challenging the validity of my point based on the quality you are also guilty of - being user yourself,
>and but so
we go full circle.
Also, think about my mom, my friends IRL, my acquaintances etc. who actually know me and deal with me, some more than others on a frequent basis and have no repercussions to dealing with me in the sense that, to them, I am not user. I am not an anonymous person - I am, and so are you. The difference between this and RL being the non existent bullshit as the self awareness to not offend, or impress or please others. So it's actually healthier if you think about it.

Y'all sum mo'fuggin azholes an' I wish yiz a good Christmus!