Daily Truth Bomb

Daily reminder that BEER was NEVER traditionally brewed with hops until Germany passed a law in the 1500s (Beer Purity Act) MANDATING that beer is brewed with Hops. It's the earliest known attempt of the elite's attempt to sedate the population.

This is also ignoring the fact that ALCOHOL in itself increases aromatase in the body which boosts the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. In other words, the phytoestrogens in hops has a synergistic effect with the aromatase increase to produce the feminization (visceral fat storage, increased serum estrogen, decreased serum testosterone, etc...) that is so visible in those that drink beer/craft beer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaphrodisiac#List_of_putative_anaphrodisiacs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_masturbation
beerandwinejournal.com/ipa-boobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Some shit that happened 500 years ago in food is relevant today

Guess whats in the email field

there's literally nothing wrong with estrogens.

I don't think a bunch of Germans in the 1500s knew anything about phytoestrogens

>drink beer/craft beer.

Isn't craft beer just beer brewed in some bloke's garage? Why the distinction.

Also IDGAF.

Hops have been known in the past as decreasing libido.

Long ago German beer makers made the startling discovery that the women who harvested hops actually experienced earlier menstrual periods. It also seemed to reduce the libido and contribute to feminizing the bodies of men. The reason for all of this is now known: hops is one of the more powerful phytoestrogens (plant-based estrogens) found in the nature.

Christians and monastics were extremely interested to add hops into beer since it decreased "virility" and lust.

Okay I'll bite, but I fucking hate when some retard twist history to back his retarded argument.

The Reinheitsgebot didn't forced brewers to use hops, but only allowed to use a restricted group of ingredient, wich is already very different. In the case of the Bavarian act of 1516 those ingredients were barley, water and hops.

But why this restriction ? Not to sedate the population, you fucking moron, but only because this way, the other kind of beer using different cereals (kinda like modern kvass I imagine) were forbidden, in order to preserve grain stocks and prevent prices explosion or even economic famine (wich were pretty common in the XVth century in Italy at least). It may also have been a kind of protectionnist measure or to ensure that no weird stuff was added to lower brewing costs, but nothing to do with your retarded argument.

t. pissed off history student

>Christians and monastics were extremely interested to add hops into beer since it decreased "virility" and lust.

Do you have any source proving your claim ?

>t Reinheitsgebot shill

>2017
>drinking alcohol at all

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaphrodisiac#List_of_putative_anaphrodisiacs

What kind of proof you exactly need that hops are known anaphrodisiac and have been for hundreds of years?
>An anaphrodisiac (also antaphrodisiac or antiaphrodisiac) is a substance that quells or blunts the libido.

I drink a lot of IPAs and have been for the past 10 years or so. I'm just as horny now at 38 as I was at 18 and my T levels are very high. I do competitive weightlifting in a USADA sanctioned association and I'm tested 3-4 times per year. GTFO.

>I drink a lot of IPAs
>I do competitive weightlifting

gay as fuck mate

>email field
user, I...

That's not what I asked user, give me proofs that the clergy was interested by the idea of adding hops to beer in order to decrease virility and feminize society

Even easier, give me proofs that the clergy ever wanted to decrease virility and feminize society, whatever the means.

Thank you for adding to the discussion

>Even easier, give me proofs that the clergy ever wanted to decrease virility and feminize society, whatever the means.

I think you should go with Nietzsche on this one. This book might be a good start, even a tad edgy it might sound.

That's philosophy, opinions, that's what Nietzsche thought, not a fact, I was asking for solid historic evidences.

(And I've read Also sprach Zarathustra, not all bad, even some good ideas, but pretty edgy indeed.)

pol can't into evidence most of the time user.

Go guzzle bull cum if you're so interested in only adding testosterone.

Newfag plz go

>competitive weightlifting
So you blow other dudes. You aren't really disproving anything user

Does that mean Germans are the OG cucks?

What's up with all these estrogen posts lately? Did Alex jones infiltrate Veeky Forums ?

>t.faggot

Your everything wrong with this fucking world

turns me on

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_masturbation

One of the sponsors of those loony alt-right talk shows came up with an estrogen antidote drink (guaranteed not FDA approved) and they're subtly shilling it this way all over the net.

Another fun fact, when the slaves built the pyramids in Egypt they were actually paid in beer on a daily basis. Each slave was given a literal keg of beer and they used it to stay hydrated and to make hauling rocks around less miserable

It's delicious, though.

Is that true? Doesn't seem like a bag gig in that case

>subtly
Nah, the bulletproof coffee company shilling was subtle. This is retarded.

OP is right.

what's your point?

>
Isn't craft beer just beer brewed in some bloke's garage?
That's microbrews. Craft breweries are just like the major ones, just on a much smaller scale. And not part of some big conglomerate.
I do admit, some craft breweries have some questionable taste and choice in ingredients. And I've don't seen the appeal of IPAs.

Being this retarded.

Considering that elevated estrogens that are only locally converted to testosterone are responsible for the masculinization of fetal brains, I'd agree with you but bitch-titted manlets see female hormones and have insecurity flare ups.

Thank you OP for your thread.
I'm not going to drink beer from now on.
Fuck it.
>In other words, the phytoestrogens in hops has a synergistic effect with the aromatase increase to produce the feminization (visceral fat storage, increased serum estrogen, decreased serum testosterone, etc...) that is so visible in those that drink beer/craft beer.
No wonder there is explosion of homos.

>In other words, the phytoestrogens in hops has a synergistic effect with the aromatase increase to produce the feminization (visceral fat storage, increased serum estrogen, decreased serum testosterone, etc...) that is so visible in those that drink beer/craft beer.

yeah, no

the concentration of said chemicals in beer varries from a whopping zeroto so low that its has a negligable effect on people, youd have to consume absurd quantities to have it be a meaningful risk
beerandwinejournal.com/ipa-boobs/

stop promoting gayness by denying facts.
drinking beer is no good for real manly man.
if you are a gay maybe yes.

>This is also ignoring the fact that ALCOHOL in itself increases aromatase in the body which boosts the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. In other words, the phytoestrogens in hops has a synergistic effect with the aromatase increase to produce the feminization (visceral fat storage, increased serum estrogen, decreased serum testosterone, etc...) that is so visible in those that drink beer/craft beer.
Example of beer turning men into pussies.
Se the luscious tits this faggot is growing.

Why did you quote OP twice you fuckinf fugagot

>Reinheitsgebot
The reason why Belgian beers are superior to German ones.
Germans and their no fun allowed rules.

USE YOUR BRAIN_ IF YOU HAVE ANY

this is just anecdotal but I gained a ton of weight after I started drinking multiple ipas a day and also grew manboobs.

this

it's so unnecessary

why don't you smoke cigarettes while you're at it

I went on the tour of the Carlsberg brewery in Copenhagen and they said that the Germans stole the beer recipe from them.

I know who I believe, and it's not the filthy hun.

>berg

My thoughts exactly m8, give me a keg of beer a day and i'll move some stones around with a rope, fuck it.

it would be warm tho

>and also grew manboobs.
same as this old faggot did

>This is also ignoring the fact that ALCOHOL in itself increases aromatase in the body which boosts the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. In other words, the phytoestrogens in hops has a synergistic effect with the aromatase increase to produce the feminization (visceral fat storage, increased serum estrogen, decreased serum testosterone, etc...) that is so visible in those that drink beer/craft beer.

also high prices for the so called "craft beers" I'm done with drinking this horse piss
>Isn't craft beer just beer brewed in some bloke's garage?
yes, and they are looking for suckers to pay big dollars for a bottle of their horse piss. Fuck OFF

>beer increases your estrogen levels

Is that why you're not supposed to drink and drive?

That's because they literally make shit up and try to trick retarded liberals into thinking /pol/ actually believes in such bullshit.

+1

>Bomb
fuck off, ackmed

So basically you juice your balls off

>I do competitive weightlifting in a USADA sanctioned association and I'm tested 3-4 times per year.
so instead of saying you don't do roids you say you get tested for roids. really makes you think

Kill yourself /pol/tard scum.

The pyramids in Egypt weren't built by slaves. They were built workers who were given food, housing, etc. in exchange for their service. Basically engineers and tradies, builders, etc. in a modern context. The whole slave meme is rooted in religious propaganda, not history.