How will burger king ever recover?

how will burger king ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

saunaonline.fi/saunatilat/pikaruokasauna-burger-king-helsinki
youtube.com/watch?v=ltxLeLGozDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>frork

who thought that was an ok name?

For me it is the frork, the best fastfood invention.

I mean, Frick would've been nicer.

Is this the new Whomp!?

or you know you just just your a fork

But you can't eat the tines.

Suction Tube for Reverse Axial Withdrawal

Stop while your ahead

Did this thing ever go anywhere?
I remember joey doing a review of this awhile ago.

But you can't eat the plastic bit of the Frork either.

but "withdrawal" means "to remove", "to extract", or "to take away", in this case to remove from the container (e.g. a cup). so "reverse withdrawal" means to inject or put back into the container, implying the straw's purpose is either for blowing bubbles or backwashing only.

My nearest BK is dark because they haven
t bothered to fix their broken lights

>NBC News
gripping journalism

it wasn't meant to "go anywhere" it was a limited run of straws available at a select number of stores, as faux-viral marketing for the shamrock shake.

Because mcdonalds just stopped selling hi c orange

It's a joke.

thats a frident, not a frork. A fork has 4 tines not 3

Reverse axial

For a second i was like "The fuck, did he just get some eggs from Hungry Jacks"

April 1st was a month ago nigga.

Is there a BK that isn't run down and gross these days?

>expresso

RRREEEEEEEEE

The BK next to my college is ghetto as fuck. I mean look at this storefront it looks like its from the 70's and the decor makes me feel like I'm in a K Mart, plus its kinda dirty inside even by fast food standards they need to up the hygiene. At least, compared to some of the other Burger Kings in the city, the food is prepared well because the employees are local to the area and not just some illiterate ass indians or nubians like all the pizza places here have.

Call it a frident or a frork. All anybodies gonna be calling it in a few months is that recalled item that those kids choked to death on. Good job

You're*

Goddamn that's the best looking fast food burger I've seen in a long fucking time. We don't have Hungry Jack's here though.

burger king delivers?

what in the fuck am I reading

Are you not blessed enough to live in a flyover state?

fake news.

unfortunately I live in Los Angeles county so I guess not

>how will burger king ever recover?
by turning their restaurants into saunas

I've never seen a burger king that didn't have at least 3 homeless person shopping carts outside

Hungry Jacks is what they call Burger King in Australia. They have the exact same menu, though the beef is higher quality.

A fork need only two.

saunaonline.fi/saunatilat/pikaruokasauna-burger-king-helsinki
>250€ sauna trip
no thanks. it would be cheaper to just buy McDonalds food and eat it when you're cooling off outside the sauna with beer.

ching chong

youtube.com/watch?v=ltxLeLGozDk

It's just a goof. Self-deprecating comedy. Did anyone in here believe it was real?

I remember a time when there was both burger king and hungry jacks some one of them bought out the other or something

Why would you want to go into a sauna with constant burger king advertisement?

That's an incredibly shitty looking sauna.

This is as much of a good idea as the Snoorpk, from Spishak.

the italian word "espresso" can conceivably translate into the english "expresso"; just like in english, the italian word "espresso" intentionally invokes the idea of an "expression" of coffee that is prepared quickly ("expressly") and just for you (also "expressly"). People who throw a fit over use of the word "expresso" or who snobbishly turn their nose at those who use the word don't understand it's etymology or original meanings.

no, its about gripping french fries