Jamie, pull up those eggs from my yard

Jamie, pull up those eggs from my yard.

That's like 800-1000cal? I wonder how long that lasts him until he needs to eat again.

he seems to always go heavy on the eggs

That's an understatement

yeesh

whats his stance on eating this shit again?

Not Joe Rogna, but I'm guessing because it's easy to make, great source of protein, easy to make, goes well with avocado that also provides healthy fats, you can't fuck up making eggs.

He's a keto-doing mma muscle head moron

fuck! forgot to take my alpha brain this morning

Who makes a living smoking weed and talking to great comics and genuinely interesting people. Sounds smart to me

Honestly: even if he is on a meme diet, the stuff people post here to make fun of him looks pretty satisfying and never all that unhealthy.

I don't follow him or know what he's even doing that warrants any conversation, but if this thread was started to initiate the flaming of him it seems to be floundering in that goal.

>the stuff people post here to make fun of him looks pretty satisfying and never all that unhealthy

I wouldn't mind if these
Didn't look so fucking runny and sloppy. But it's just my preference, I'd make these, but just more cooked eggs, and dryer with not so much butter

jack tier

At least he's not a
>for me...
>goin 2 tacobell what should I get?!
>do Americans really...
>I only have $30 for 10 days halp!!
>
>
>...
Shit poster.

Great thread by the way, Guy!

you're nuts

i don't know this dude but i have seen his breakfasts and, damn, someone should look in on him or something

Fuck man, that yellow liquid, come on Joe, you dont need to use that much butter
If not for that then that would look delicious

Doesn't look bad at all. I would eat that. I wouldn't post it on the internet, but I would eat it.

>yellow liquid
that's his signature move

the liquid gets cold in minutes too

but seriously how can one person eat this many eggs this often, and jalapenos are good but you don't need to throw them on everything, jesus joe

ONNIT fuck yeah. Alphabrain? Brainquicken? Fuck it! Give me all of it. Jamie pull up a pic of me flexing my fuckin quads

>stir-fried with butter and garlic salt
i-is all of that sauce just pure butter??

>FIVE CLOVES OF GARLIC

i would eat lots of jalepenos but they come out of my asshole as literal burning rings of fire

i stuck my phone down there and recorded it one time, sure enough, actual visible flaming rings coming out of my asshole

>garlic with eggs
>garlic with avocado
>garlic with eggs and avocado

Five cloves ain't shit man.

ooh i get you buddy the ring of fire, don't think there's a way to avoid that i think mines gotten better over time

this is now a spicy dump thread, i'll never forget about two years ago the night i won pub trivia, got real drunk, and went home to eat some leftover dumplings smothered in soy and sriracha. I remember my mouth going numb from the heat but i was drunk enough not to care.

Next morning hungover going to uni on the train i start getting cold sweats, suffer for 15 minutes on the train and manage to stumble to a conveniently located disabled bathroom at my stop, about 15 minutes of beer and sriracha fueled shit later my asshole feels like it has had three layers of skin ripped off and is resting at about 60 degrees C, the place smells like burning garbage toilet is an orange mess

never get spicy under the influence lads you'll regret it

>mfw this thread

When will overcompensating turbomanlets ever learn, senpaitachi?

>tfw lil' Joey Rogan LARPs as a full sized man and always makes sure there are no other normal sized men in the frame when he gets his picture taken doing it

I understand. I got super drunk one friday because I had the day off, ended up just staying drunk and made food the whole day. I went through two bottles of tobasco that day and my entire saturday was spent on the toilet farting and shitting out brownish orange liquid.

>Oh shit i'm sorry

Sorry for what?

>tfw you wish he would stop talking because your lil' shoulder is starting to burn holding the mic way up there like that

>joe rogan celebrates the wild meat movement

Now hunting, which has existed since the dawn of humanity, is a fad. Fuck everything...this is why I like living in a rural area. People just hunt and fish and grow veggies/fruit without having to post every fucking day about it on instagram.

What is "instafram?"

>instafram
literally wtf is that

I'm surprised Jones isn't poking Rogan in the eyes right now.

>Tfw your diet is
>eggs
>venison
>garlic
>eggs
>salt
>meme vegetables
>eggs

that silly faggot got btfo by joe. embarrassing

his cooking looks like a fucking war crime

>t. lanky weakling
He could still beat the shit out of you with one arm tied behind his back.

What the fuck is wrong with you retards?

Ummmmmmmm living in a rural area doesn't shut down instagram. Neither does it distance you further from it.

He needs to clean the pan he fries eggs in. Always covered in black shit

the richness of the undercooked eggs is probably too much so he has to cover everything with jalapenos to mask the nasty flavor/texture.

Why is everything always drenched in yellow liquid?

coconut oil infused with cannabis.

So does he not cook the egg all the way through because he doesn't want all the protein contained in the egg?

>instead of being happy that more people are interested in hunting you're a bitter cunt
You're a faggot. Teddy Roosevelt would slap your shit. Fuck you.

I agree with your sentiment, but teddy Roosevelt was a massive fucking tool. It's a badge of honor to be theoretically on some people's shit list.

Teddy was a trophy hunter, the scumbags of the hunting world. The only legitimate hunting is for meat, period. Trophy hunting is for pretentious faggots so insecure in their masculinity they have to show off a mounted carcass to impress other pretentious faggots.

>jelly faggot who can't understand the drive that all humans possess to hunt and kill
I bet you don't even go dove shooting

I'll bet you haven't filled a freezer every year with venison you butchered youself like I do, faggot.

What's... all that liquid on the plate?

I do actually. The difference is that I'm not a think-skinned pussy who takes offense at people hunting 'wrong' even though people have hunted for sport since people have existed.

>Sounds smart to me
Truly a Nobel Laureate on our hands here.
Entertainers aren't smart. Neither are fighters.

>hunted for sport since they existed

Wrong. They hunted for sustenance, always. Emasculated males hunt for trophy to compensate for their loss.