He doesn't own a toaster oven

>He doesn't own a toaster oven.

Other urls found in this thread:

super-kitchen.com/difference-cuisinart-cso-300n-cso-300/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't but I own an actual oven and a grill.

No point in a toaster oven if you have an oven and a toaster... give me a single example that makes it worth owning one

I have pic related. It's the shit.

Any time you're cooking less than three or four portions of something, it's much more economical (and faster) to use a small oven.

I can get my oven to about 400 degrees F in about 3.5 minutes.

What's the point of having a toaster if you have an oven?

wow you are very skilled

Gas ovens take a little while to preheat.

>give me a single example that makes it worth owning one

It cut my electrical bill by 1/3 via less AC use in summer and less electric needed since I don't use the large oven. That's the sort of thing you keep track of when you have your own place and need to pay utilities.

face!
suck on that one, faggot

But I do. Breville 1800w smart oven, best appliance I've ever bought. For 1-2 people's worth of cooking it's better in every way than my full size.

But I do pay utilities including, but no limited to, electric, water internet, Netflix, Hbo Go, Stars, Amazon Prime, Monthly Rent and I have two dogs.

What are you, poor or something?

this does literally nothing a broiler in your oven cant do

When I was young, my grandma would make biscuits in her toaster oven every morning when I stayed over at her house. Now she has severe dementia and she'll never make me biscuits again. Thanks for making me sad OP.

Gould a eache clean "toaster? Implying meatloads

to beencomildilmised?

I miss having a toaster oven. I just dont have the counter space.

imagine toasting your bread as fast as you can with a toaster, but with the ability to put shit on top of said toast.

Are you suggesting you can't put food items on top of bread into an oven?

He said (correctly) that it is faster.

It's smaller and it preheats in about a minute. With an oven you'd still be waiting 10 minutes for the thing to get hot after the guy with the toaster oven is done eating.

Op, I have a Cuisinart CSO-300 (convection steam toaster oven).

It's my favorite way to cook anything small enough to fit in it.

super-kitchen.com/difference-cuisinart-cso-300n-cso-300/

You can but it takes fucking forever. Hence my comparison to the toaster. You can make regular toast in the oven but you still have a toaster, right?

I make sandwiches and I like to toast the bread and then melt the cheese. Sometimes I also heat the meat with the toaster oven. I can't melt the cheese with a toaster and it's incredibly inefficient to use the oven to do this.

I really don't like cold sandwiches for some reason.

Plus preheating is much faster and it wastes significantly less energy. The main downsides are how much you can cook at once and it doesn't always heat as evenly. You can basically only feed two people at once with it, which is perfect for my significant other and I but I could see this being a problem for senpai-fags.

Toaster oven haters can talk all the shit they want, but I still find uses for mine. Hot dogs, heating up leftovers, fillets of fish, toasting more than 2 buns at time... list goes on

I meant a regular oven. That was a response to Then why not get a toaster oven?