For me it is the Mac Chicken, the best fast food sandwich

For me it is the Mac Chicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Bump

Does anyone else bring their own jar of mayo to mcdonalds to add extra on?

Not like I do it or anything, just wondering.

wat

Dude I just buy packs of these and fry them with a toasted burger bun mayo and lettucé and it taste the same I eat about a pack per day and I don't have to live at McDonald's anymore! For me it's Tyson. The best do it yourself mcchicken sandwich

Haha, just wondering if anyone does it since usually they don't put enough mayo on it even if you ask for extra

what do you weigh, about 600 or so ish?

No, because Mac Chicken sauce is different to any other mayo you can buy

I don't see what why my weight is important to this question. And no, I do not weigh 600 pounds.

Seriously just asking if bringing a jar of mayo to add some extra on is okay. I mean I've heard people do it with hot sauce so is mayo kinda the same? Just get the impression that it would look weirder.

Everyone is already looking at you for being a giant 500+ lb hamplanet, so the mayo jar is inconsequential.

Well those people are idiots looking to troll.

CAN YOU NOT READ? IT'S FORBIDDEN TO BRING YOUR OWN MAYO BECAUSE IT WILL TASTE DIFFERENT TO MAC CHICKEN SAUCE

No, you can get the mayo at places like amazon and walmart. The problem is it is 64 oz so you need to carry in a "stealth" mayo jar as I call it. I find that the Hellman's squeezes work the best, and for an added bonus you can get the low calorie one(avoids people from thinking you are "just a fatty").

The biggest issue is that you need to keep it cool to reclaim that flavor, I found adding a little pepper into it helps as well, so you usually need to plan which fast food place you are going to.

Show me a link where I can buy Mac Chicken sauce.

Check your local costco or walmart, some even have the spicy sauces from taco bell

I dont have a costco or walmart nearby. Show me a pic of your 1814.37g bottle

I don't see why I need to show you my mayo collection. I was merely asking a question and gave some feedback. I still have yet to get an answer outside of just being attacked.

I wasn't the one attacking you, but you've yet to answer my question either. I live nowhere near a walmart or costco so where do I buy bottles of Mac Chicken sauce you still have not answered my question and I am NOT HAPPY

Don't ignore me fatty

When you stop calling me "fat" I might, I'll have you know I am just fully built

That wasn't me calling you fat, it's someone else

Hurry up and reply to me fatso
I need my question answered I AM NOT HAPPY

>mcdonalds hacks
you can get extra packets of mayo right at the restaurant!

Not in first world countries you can't

give him the bottle, show him the bottle! Jeez!! Where's the Mac Chicken sauce you liar!?

what in the world happened to the spicy mcchicken? seriously what the fuck? they seem to have completely abandoned it.

then years later they roll out the spicy ranch mcchicken, fuck you, it's not the same

The spicy Mac Chicken is still available in some markets, for example Indonesia.

it makes me upset because it's leagues better than the regular McHanically Separated Chicken any day of the week.

Yeah tell me about it however I'm still waiting for fatso to tell me where he buys his Mac Chicken sauce because I don't have a walmart or costco nearby and I'M NOT HAPPY

dude its literally just shitty mayo

also it's McChicken, are you a bong or something

It might be shitty to you but I enjoy it and have not been able to replicate it so I want to know where I can buy it and nobody is telling me so I AM NOT HAPPY

No I am not a smoking implement

Bump

It's been the only McChicken you could get in Colorado for like 20 years. I assumed it was the "standard" McChicken in the Southwest US. I only have seen the classic McChicken when I was driving through the Plains states or Midwest.

Bump

NY, Ohio, PA, and Mass at least have all done away with it.

Do you know where I can buy Mac Chicken sauce?

lmao fuck dude I already told you its just mayonnaise

I think maybe the flavor you are seeking is in the breading of the chicken, or in the shitty bun. Or maybe you just need to fry your chicken instead of baking it

Please stop calling it a "Mac Chicken" when the real name is in the goddamn OP pic.

OP is a cockney faggot

But it's not just everyday mayonnaise you can buy at the store. I don't know where you live but where I live the Mac Chicken sauce has quite a distinct and delicious taste that I've never been able to replicate

That's why I want to know where to buy it but that other guy won't tell me he just said walmart or costco but I don't have either of those where I live so how can I buy Mac Chicken sauce?

one way would be to go to a mcdonalds and ask. maybe speak to a manager. and then if they won't tell you, go to another location.

another solution would be to amass a large amount of disposable income, and then buy large quantities of mcchicken sandwiches. then you take a knife and scrape the sauce into a plastic container of your choosing and store it for your own culinary creations.

HARDEES SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE BISCUIT

Why the fuck would someone go to a fast food chain and get a chicken sandwich?

what else are you gonna get, I mean are you going to only get 1 sandwich? umm...lol

Na I only am interested in buying it in a bottle do you know where I can get it? The other guy won't tell me and I AM NOT HAPPY

Especially since there is no wal mart or cost co near me, in fact the nearest wal mart to me would be somewhere on the west coast of america

go to mcdonalds

ask them

establish a rapport with the manager, be cool, crack exactly 1 joke, and then look him in the eyes, step a bit closer, and demand the secret sauce

posture is important

It's not as simple as that, I will not be allowed to just buy it from the manager (we aren't as corrupt as america here), the manager will tell me to go away

So how do I buy Mac Chicken sauce?

ask him the origin of the sauce, or who their supplier is. why is it that you think buying an ingredient from a restaurant is "corrupt" anyway? what country?

I imagine it would be against the rules of mcdonalds to allow staff to simply sell on products like big bottles of Mac Chicken sauce, it's a special product made only for Mac Chicken burgers

If I rang Mac Donald's corporate I doubt they would offer to sell me some let alone share their supplier

>I doubt they would offer

you'd probably get further than asking about it on a vietnamese thatch roof weaving image board

Na there was a guy who posted earlier in this thread and he said he knows but he won't come back to me with the answer and I'M NOT HAPPY

maybe add pepper to mayonnaise also are you shredding your lettuce? maybe you just need to drink a big coke with your homemade chicken sandwich for the perfect mickey d's aesthetic

Na it's not the same man I want to know where I can buy Mac Chicken sauce the real stuff the guy at the beginning of this thread said he knew but now he won't come back to tlme and I'M NOT HAPPY

Is anyone else really put off by how modern, gourmet, and classy McDonald's is trying to look lately? I used to love them for their rustic nostalgic feel. I liked the loud colorful commercials about how tasty the food is and how fun it is to eat on the go. Now everything's gotta be 4k slow-motion shots of wet lettuce bouncing off a black table. Shit's lame man. I don't eat McD's because it's healthy or hip or classy, I eat it because it tastes good and I miss being small enough to crawl around their ballpit for lost cash and jewelry in between nuggers.

It's not 1996 anymore when your uncle kissed you.

I miss McDonald's birthday parties

Fuck all you Mexicans in the Southwest, you being the majority of our impoverished demographic in the state is the sole reason why they only sell Hot and Spicy Mcchickens in Arizona.

Stop being so fucking poor you illegal bastards.

Bump

Bump

When I was a kid I used to bring packets of American cheese to McDonalds and add them to my borgors. Thought I was a genius

>Does anyone else
>Not that I do

Don't you fuckin lie to me you slippery gypsy