What do you consider to be a sandwich, Veeky Forums?

what do you consider to be a sandwich, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3SPsH21j54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

technically, an ice cream cone is a sandwich

I started this meme at least a year ago. I can't believe it has lasted this long.

this is true

All of those are sandwiches except the poptart.

In my book, just the BLT and the sub are sandwiches. Breakfast sandwich isn't on there, but I'll accept it. An ice cream sandwich is a dessert, therefore a sandwich only in name.

a sub is more of a sandwich than a blt will ever be

also cereal is a soup, pizza is a pie and chicken nuggets are meat pies

This isn't an alignment chart, purist to rebel is a scale.

Alignment charts have mutually exclusive categories, so a Rebel-Rebel on this chart couldn't say a sub is a sandwich, but could say a poptart is a sandwich.

>radical sandwich anarchy

Kek

How the fuck is an ice cream taco a sandwich?

one thing between two other things.

Saying a pop tart is a sandwich is mutually exclusive with denying a pop tart is a sandwich.

Yeah but saying a poptart is a sandwich is not mutually exclusive with saying a blt is a sandwich, you retard.

Get a load of this puritan pleb. I bet you have tomato sauce and cheese on your 'zas

Structural purist, ingredient neutral

Hardline traditionalists don't consider hamburgers to be sandwiches. Because they are faggots.

This chart fails to capture open-faced sandwiches.

you. you're sensible. you understand that there's rules to sandwiches, but those rules don't include what goes *in* them.

A pop tart isn't a sandwich, it's a pie.
I was banned many times in service to this humble meme. Sometimes multiple times a day.

anarchist, a poptart is definitely a sandwich

I think that counts as structure neutral

Pizza is an open faced sandwich.

Agreed. Now two Pop Tarts with something in the Middle is a Sandwhich.

Grilled ham, medium steak, broccoli, onion, pepperoncini and cheese.

Two pieces of bread (maybe one with a middle slice) and at least a filler

>tfw I'd say a burrito is a sandwich but I can't fathom a hotdog being one

French onion soup served in a bread bowl.

Where does PB+J fall here?

What about Uncrustables?

This doesn't address open faced sandwiches at all.

>open faced sandwiches
not sandwiches at all, just a single slice of bread will shit put on top of it

What alignment is the McChicken?

sounds like a really lazy pizza.

Good tier: Lawful good/neutral, Neutral good, true neutral
i guess but fuckin why tier: neutral good
i dunno mang tier: lawful evil, chaotic good
full retard tier: the other 3

Structure purist, ingredient rebel. If it's sandwiched between two pieces of something, it's a sandwich. As long as those two pieces are distinct pieces, as in the case of a sub sandwich, with them being connected by a thin piece of bread. There are still two distinct pieces, thus making it a sandwich. This definition excludes tacos or things of the sort, due to the nature of their envelope being only one distinct piece. The definition of any food sandwiched between two other any food holds true in even the most bizarre circumstances. For instance, a slice of bread with ketchup on both sides would technically be a sandwich, however, this is an extreme circumstance. Another, more reasonable example would be the toast sandwich, popularized by the English, consisting of lightly buttered and salted toast between two untoasted slices of bread. The outside slices of "bread" do have to be the same ingredient, however. So, this excludes foods such as lasagna.

this youtu.be/D3SPsH21j54

I believe in order to be a sandwich, it must either have more than one piece of bread OR be one piece of bread with a large enough cut between that you can then place items in it, such as a sandwich made with a hoagie roll. That incidentally makes a hotdog with a bun a sandwich, but I wouldn't call it that on an everyday basis because that would confuse everyone.

Also, I could believe that everyone on the list except the poptart is a sandwich. I don't really care, food vernacular has always been nothing to take seriously. Call it by what it's known as and stop being autistic when someone calls it something that doesn't fit your apparently strict vernacular.