What's the best beer to use when making beer brats?

What's the best beer to use when making beer brats?

Your favourite.

King Cobra. Anything else is pussy tier and unacceptable. Many up.

None. I like them better fried rather than boiled. Brat loses too much flavor. Feel free to add carmelized onions and a good beer to drink with it.

Bock

Hurricane or Manischewitz

In my opinion it is the only good use for wheat beer.

I drank too much blue moon as a lad, now I cannot stand the stuff for anything but cooking.

Bud Light all the way man, don't listen to these other shmoops; it'll taste clean and hit you harder than your aunt on Halloween. Plus, it's not expensive at all and no other beer can top it for beer brats.

Many up? what does that mean lmao
leave
haha funny
leave

I meant man up, God fuck it all.

>What's the best beer to use when making beer brats?
It actually doesn't matter if you use light beer. Seriously. The alcohol is a matter of flavor increaser, and the beer yeasty flavor happens from any beer, no matter waht. A dark beer can get actually too iron-y funky and taint it all. It seems like flavor would be even better, but it's not. Keep it simple.

>it'll taste clean and hit you harder
>hit you harder
What kinda king of all retards would you have to be too eat beer brats to get drunk? You use beer to infuse flavor, why the fuck would you want it to taste clean?

Johnsonville Brats is the important part

Bobby Flay usually uses a German light ale

>Johnsonville brats

You sorry sack of shit.

dunkel

>rice lager
>best for cooking
>will "hit you harder"

Something tells me you ate a kid cuisine for dinner

If you're making a court bouillon with onions, garlic & hot peppers, pretty much any old beer will do.
I usually use the same one I'm drinking so the flavors don't clash. Most of the time for me, it's Leinenkugel's

Budweiser.

In fact, cooking is the only thing Budweiser is good for.

>people actually choosing specific brands
Go to your gas station and buy the cheapest beer you can get. It literally doesnt matter what kind you use just dont break your wallet to make beer brats

same story here as wine, use a favour that you like, it should be drinkable, but nothing expensive or special.....hen you cook it a lot of the nuance ill cook away so at the end of the day you just need something cost effective thats not gross(as it reduces bad tasting shit will get worse)

worth remembering that the sausages will only pick up so much flavour so idd try adding other things you will eat on or with the sausages to the beer, then you wil pick up more flavour

/thread