So, was this any good, or did it taste like cancer wrapped in herpes wrapped in rape?

So, was this any good, or did it taste like cancer wrapped in herpes wrapped in rape?

I wanted to try it until I found out it was mango flavor based and was a sweet/sour combo. It looks awesome but not interested in that flavor profile at all.

I had the same reaction.

Then I went to costco and got a latte mocha freeze for $1.50 instead.

Yeah, I Instagrammed it.

>Yeah, I Instagrammed it.

Nothing you did was as bad as the fact that you just said that.

Is that from the manchild menu?

This was a move into the high end slurpee market. Which.. probably shouldn't exist. Seems like it was popular though, from what I can make of all the shill posting here.

I was being ironic in the post truth, attention generation world we live in.

I, of course, don't even know what an instagram is. I may have talked to someone on IRC about it, and put the picture on one of my 1337 shares.

You're embarrassing yourself

what % of people who say things like 'omg starbucks is my life' only order their milkshakes (aka frappucinnos)?

stop

People don't say that. Go outside, please, your family is worried

I work in a Target with a Starbucks. They just introduced these things last week or something. I haven't tried them but everyone I've talk to who did try them described the taste as 'interesting' with a bit of an odd expression on their face.

I've only seen like two actual customers order them.

> going to starbucks
>Planet Smoothie master race.

The Midnight Mint Mocha and Smore's will be better, senpai.
Happy hour starts the 5th

For such an outrageous visage I found the flavour to be quite boring. Thr sour was very little and the rest tasted inoffensively of mango and vanilla. If I were making it, it would be way more sour, and probably have pop rocks in it or something.

Judging by the color, I would've thought it was cotton candy-flavored or something.

>Unicorn frappuccino
Does this thing actually have coffee in it? Wtf is it supposed to be? Or is Starcucks finally acknowledging that "frappucino" is a codeword for milkshake?

Nah, CTNCF is a Vanilla Bean Frappucino with Raspberry syrup

>mango flavor
and I officially dont care about trying this thing anymore. Absolutely fucking disgusting

Fatties bought this in droves thinking it was going to be bubblegum or cotton candy flavor.

Mango Black Tea Lemonade is bretty good though my dude

yeah once you drown the mango out with all that other shit

Mango should only be eaten in my opinion. it's an 8/10 fruit that immediately drops to a 5/10 addition when you add it to other things. Especially smoothies

Is this the quintessential millennial drink right?

Grocery store I work in had starbucks inside of it. I had a sample of it, Reminded me of vanilla bean frap, and blue was sour, I swear to god it reminded me of
>pic related

Mango with sour syrup and sprinkles. Really kind of weird and bad.