and why is everything so wet

indeedy

3/10

Well, how does it taste?

he died of salmon nilla

4/10 and that is generous

if this was offered to me at a BBQ I would undoubtedly be disappointed

e. coli/10

Kinda funny seeing all the brainwashed liberal responses in this thread. Typical sheep that aren't capable of thinking for themselves and just regurgitating the liberal lies they've been fed (no pun intended) their entire lives. Fucking pathetic

>go ahead and eat uncooked ground beef
>nevermind that it is a combination of being a perfect breeding ground for bacteria as well as having been run through a filthy(because they are virtually impossible to clean) industrial grinder and exposed to air for extended periods

Please settle down.

Is it liberal to avoid easily preventable diseases now?

nopickles/10

hi jack

You seem like a pleb who eats steaks well.
It was fresh ground, and if you can't clean your meat grinder properly maybe you should rethink your cleaning practices.

Was melted slightly didn't have the patience to wait.

>mayonnaise

Did you also not have the patience to not make the bottom part of the bun a soggy fucking mess?

>You seem like a pleb who eats steaks well.
don't you fucking talk to me like that
there's a big difference between rare steak and undercooked ground beef.

2/10. Raw, no tomato, no pickle, cheese looks weird, soggy bun. Just an all-around poor performance. Better luck next time.

cheddar is sharper when unmelted

Looks like you forgot to cook that shit, son.

Ah, the patrician "medium rare"

Absolutely disgusting. Rare hamburger meat is just bloody tasting mush. Medium well is about perfect. Well done is fine also, but most people overcook well-done, and burn it dry it out. It doesn't have to be that way.

Soggy bun, bun not toasted, burger raw and probably unseasoned, cold unmelted cheese, no mustard, no tomato, no onion, no pickles. It's a pretty shit burger, OP.

You're a puss, thats fine for a burger. I've made them rarer by accident and everyone wolfed em down.

You're immune system must suck.

I've made rarer burgers from day old grocery meat and was fine. And I have a weak stomach and constitution.