'go 'dog

Why does Chicago have all the best food?

Because people get depressed from the long shitty winters and need more opportunities to eat their feelings?

It's not that hard to take a cased hot dog, boil it, put it on a sesame seed bun, and load it with toppings. It's just become their thing and it's all they do. Anyone could do it we just don't care enough because regular hot dogs are just as good.

best dogs in the world baby

>Be Chicagan
>massive pride in a baseball team that took 250 years to win a series and food made of pig assholes

desu i'd prefer a completo

There's nothing wrong with it.

Supposed to have pickle spear those look like almost raw cucumbers

To make up for the crime rate.

Obsession

Maybe it's a half sour

It's always fun watching americans fight over who makes better dollar store food

because we have the worst everything else

There are many ways in which Americans are really fucking pathetic but getting so anal about childrens food like hot dogs has to be one of the most pathetic things they do.

Confirmed for best food in the world.

UGGGHHHHHHH MUHHHH PICKLE SPEAR

MUH TOMATO SLICES

NO KETCHUP ALLOWED FUCK OFF CHILDREN OFFICIAL 'GO DOGS ONLY

Kill yourself there is only one best dog in the world and that is the CHILI DOG and the only vegetable on it is onion fuck your faggot pickle spear

Agreed my fellow Chicagoan. Last night I polished off a Polish from portillos and slurped up a good 'ol Chocolate cake shake

Because you've never traveled because you're stuck in the shit hole that is Chicago.

Its good. I like chili cheese dogs and polishes too. Grew up right by the weiner circle and my dad took me a lot after sports when I was younger. Chicago food has new york quality, los angeles diversity, and midwest prices. Best mexican food away from the border for sure

it's zucchini you amateurs

>best mexican food
>chicago

Are you out of your fucking mind? Just stay, stay in Chicago and never leave. Just sit in your apartment, be comfortable and shut the fuck up.

they think casseroles count as pizza and hot dogs should be eaten like sandwiches, what did you expect?

I expected nothing but I was still disappointed.