ITT: things you are upset that you'll never get to eat

>ITT: things you are upset that you'll never get to eat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWwknFslB8w&t=9m53s
deniseminger.com/2010/01/28/what-you-may-not-know-about-avocados/
willsavocados.com/index.php/avocado-varieties
mentalfloss.com/article/57100/time-250000-year-old-mammoth-was-served-dinner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no condiments of any kind

nuke them, nuke them all.

Apparently dodo meat was kinda bad, it was only eaten because it was way too easy to get, you could literally scoop them up since they didn't know to be afraid of humans

The wild cultivars of avocado native to Mexico which ae known to be small, pear-shaped, and intensely concentrated in flavor:
youtube.com/watch?v=lWwknFslB8w&t=9m53s
deniseminger.com/2010/01/28/what-you-may-not-know-about-avocados/
willsavocados.com/index.php/avocado-varieties

>you could literally scoop them up since they didn't know to be afraid of humans
And now we can't have pet Dodos to greet us when we get home. IT'S NOT FAIR.

I would like to taste wookiee meat.

(though it's probably chewy)

Haha not too bad

Newest episode of DBS threw it all the way back to this scene. Nostalgia af senpai. Piccolo bodying Gohan, L after L after L, calling him a pussy and saying if he fails at the tournament of power universe 7 being erased will be HIS fault entirely. Pushed him back to mystic Gohan form. After beating the fuck out of eachother they fucked that dinosaur up and grilled up part of his tail for dinner. Some dinosaurs HAD to have tasted good.

I know this feel. I want to lick her legs so badly.

Eh, they'd shit all over the floor like any other bird. Plus you'd be one of those douches that think they're interesting for having a pet duck or whatever.

Dodo meat was supposed to taste so bad that the sailors did not even bother trapping them, I doubt you are missing much.

what

I've eaten those. They are gorgeous.

For me, it's the harpy egg omelette.

Why live

You're upset you'll never eat a primitive bomb?

Also, assuming you survive the process, you can get away with some serious shit as a Wolf school witcher.

I don't care if it was orc and whale; this shit looked delicious.

>Filling a ship's hold with tortoises was an easy way to stock up on food, a tradition that was continued by whalers in the centuries that followed: "whaling skippers were almost lyrical in their praise of tortoise meat, terming it far more delicious than chicken, pork or beef'. They said the meat of the giant tortoise was 'succulent meat and the oil from their bodies as pure as butter, but best of all, the giants could hibernate in a ship's damp for a year or more."

I'll likely never try Bojangles'. Only larger chains like KFC expand outside the US, and I'm not planning to go to the Eastern US anytime soon.

I have a pet duck. Two actually. I'm not a douche... am I user? Then again I live on a farm, so it's not like I went out of my way to get them or whatever.

nah I meant the potions

On the one hand, I assume you mean munching that box. And I agree.

On the other hand, if one was to go down the road of cannibalism, Taylor swift would probably be delicious.

You.... You have started me down a train of thought I am not entirely okay with.

It's good that you have 2. Those kinds of pets need company

delicious endangered songbirds have been protected in too many countries.

i don't even like legs, or skinny girls really, but goddamn if that isn't a nice set

what's the story behind this?

all the food in dragon's crown looked delicious, why do other rpgs with cooking all have food that looks like crap (breath of the wild, ff14, tales of etc etc)

Chink fad from last year where kids order too many fries, make a mess, post it to social media, then don't finish

Vanillaware knows how to make appealing art.

Shame you can't get a decent shark steak anymore. Had some great shark vindaloo back in the day.
Sharks still eat peoples, don't see why we shouldn't eat them.

my little sisters ass

Lembas bread :|

>ywn have a double clevergril with cheese

Does your father know you're a homosexual?

Nice legs, horrendous pug face.

You just saw that episode of Futurama on TV 10 minutes before posting this, didn't you?

Quarter pound mammoth burger w/ cheese

Looks like beetus to me

The characters ate a dinosaur steak after training hard for a competition, where failure results in erasure of thr universe you inhabit. 12 universes in all. Those charactera exist in universe 7.

Unironically human meat

I'm not attracted to Taylor Swift so there is zero evidence I'm homosexual. Quite the contrary.

18th century pies were terribad.

They were the Tupperware of the age and could last for weeks, which meant everything was salted to hell and the crust was as hard a rock.

humans still exist user

Just go to the Amazon, there are harpies there, but they live in treetops though. And they're the biggest eagles and strongest raptors in the world. But no one will even catch you since it's a jungle.

I just want to eat any bird of prey

>that seed to fruit ratio

Sure thing gayboy

I'll still take a crusty, salty hare pie.

i heard they weren't even that good.

mentalfloss.com/article/57100/time-250000-year-old-mammoth-was-served-dinner

Eh, I hear it varies too widely from being too sweet to too bitter.

probably because the young and the old are the most likely to be eaten

I'd like to eat an adult human in their prime ideally

You got any ethnicity or sex in mind?

>if you're not attracted to a rat faced whore with the body of a 14 year old boy you're the one whose homosexual

It's okay to be gay user. Just because you're in the closet doesn't mean you need to project your insecurities onto other people though

>being attracted to only "high test" """women"""
Many such cases on this site. Sad!

AAAAAAHHHHH what the actual fuck

Giant tortoise, dugong, whale belly aged into bacon.

Oabread, meadow cheese, and elderberry cordial prepared by mice in Redwall Abbey

HNNNNNNGH

those books. So hungry now

Where do you find this shit?!

Where did I say I was only attracted to "high test" women? Much projection on your part.

China town.

that dude's mustache makes me want to mug him at night, then stab him anyways in the gut after i get his wallet

You just know that shit tastes gnarly as fuck. It's Icelandic tier.

Just look on you're search history

These majestic sea beasts.

Fuck you, ducks have utility.

I'd bet money that birds of prey taste like hot garbage.

;_;7

Biology doesn't work that way

>yfw there's probably hundreds if not THOUSANDS of extinct fruits and vegetables that were super delicious that we'll never know about

cubed and roasted preteen girl buttocks

I had one, but I prefer two separate ones. more tartar sauce that way

I haven't seen that in probably over 6 years

Has absolutely nothing to do with what I said about DBS episode 89, being a throwback to Dragon Ball Z Radditz saga. Go back to your containment board for a circle jerk.

Brontosaurus burger

This user's lil sister's ass

I keep thinking about rewatching this, but I'm 43 and the movie still creeps me out so much I feel queasy about it

This anons ass

most pet people are introverted

ugly plastic bitch

>tfw you will never try dragon cuisine