Redpill me on Wawa

Redpill me on Wawa

It's 7/11

It certifiably is not

>/reddit/

Every part of the US that doesn't have a 711, has a 711 under a different name. They're all 711's in disguise.

All 7-11s are convenience stores
All convenience stores are not 7-11

7-11 in the US is a garbage convenience store
Wawa is one of the best. They're actually one of the better chains to get a sub from. Theres nothing 7-11 is good at except for slurpees

Not all convenience stores are convenient.
Not all 7-11s are open from 7-11.

Dumbass

I live where the first wawa was opened so of course everyone here overhypes it. It USED to be much better when they used different bread and meats instead of getting all this prepackaged shit. Their breakfast sandwiches are ok

There aren't any where I live, but I went to a few when I was staying with a friend in Jersey. Their breakfast food is pretty good, but that's all they have over other convenience stores.

It's just a convenience store with better than average subs/hoagies and acceptable coffee. What gives it cult following status id the role their stores end up playing in many of their locations. They've become the equivalent of the Town Square or the old time general store for many semi-rural exurb towns. They are the place where neighbors check in with each other. That's what inspires the the love. It's not just a convenience store, in many places it's just a step short of a community center. And everybody is happy to be there because the sandwiches and coffee are alright.

Its no quick check.

>wawa
>sub

are we seriously debating 7-11 vs wawa and not unanimously recognizing the supremacy of casey's?

S H E E T Z FOR LIFE FUCKING WAWA FAGS

this desu

It's a warm sandwich on an elongated bun.

>hey guys I know we're having a real discussion here about two national chains but what about [my regional store in bumfuck nowhere]

Wawa is absolutely not a national chain you horrible gay person you.

>
>Dumbass

Get your head out of the sand idiot, stay #woke,

>quick check
>wawa
>Quick Trip
Doesn't matter what they call them, they're ALL 711's!

I went to wawa for the first time last week. I guess delis aren't common outside of new york, so I suppose that's the irrelevant part of the countries response to not having them, the same way dennys exists due to lack of actual diners

it was good though, lots of good stuff there

you live in delco mate?

I can't go there any more because of my beef with the Snail.

Yeah dawg Ridley park

>711 and wawa are the same

nah, wawa is the walmart of convenience stores. aka mostly white trash and black employees. 7/11 is mostly middle eastern and indian store operators and clerks. hows it the same?

I take it you're not a fan of their doggy roller.

yeah like when I was with my white trash ex and we would always go their for cigarettes and grilled cheese. It was fucking hilarious the time they served her a grill cheese without removing the wax paper. bitch fucking deserved it tho LOL. Literally they're only good for the cigarettes, the coffee with unlimited cream, and the shortys (ifuknowhatimeanwinkwink).

>good stuff, he says.
ya dont say?

>>good stuff, he says.
ya dont say?

(I had to double post like a fag. my B).

I never said it was the same bud that was the guy I was replying to

I know. i confused myself when the reply link didnt appear next to his post.

I hope you get permabanned, you fucking kike.

quiktrip for life

never say to me, the word "WaWa"

sounds like you're describing a hoagie

class of 15 here

I live within 5 miles of 5 or 6 different wawas. And i have to say its really the only place you can get that kind of variety of food in 1 place around here. I pretty much go there everyday. And now that you mention it, I GOTTA HAVE A WAWA.

I would say it's a slightly nicer 7-11

God tier when you are drunk at 2 AM

their peach tea is the best

They've always had prepackage shit wtf are u on about?

You can't get a sandwich made at 7/11

>breakfast sandwiches
Sheetz > Wawa
>fried food
Sheetz > Wawa
>all other made to order items
Wawa > Sheetz

delco resident here

Honestly wawa is overrated and I'm embarrassed its become a cultural touchstone around here. It is a clean seven eleven that sells mediocre hoagies. Thats it. I doesn't' deserve the unimpeachable fealty people have sworn to it. Embarrassing

Where in Delco bitch

Texas here

Bucees says hi

upper providence. Just got back from Ridley creek park

Damn that's a hike from me, Ridley park here

you lax bro?

Nah but I played some football

I was fishing there earlier today from like 1-6