He doesn't bring his lunch to work

>he doesn't bring his lunch to work

>he has a job

I live close enough to my workplace that I can go home for lunch every day. It's pretty sweet.

working out of your mom's basement and having her fix all your meals for you isn't something to brag about, user.

>being this jealous
Sorry to disappoint you, I live in house, by myself, and work as an engineer in aerospace. My family lives over 2000 miles away, so no one ever cooks my meals except me.

Heating up hotpockets in your microwave isn't "cooking"

i bet you work at NASA too, huh?

>he cares about what his blonde bitch coworker thinks about him

That...sounds like an incredibly lonely life, user.

No, I work in the defense field, which is pretty much all I can say about that. The only reason I'm home today is because I'm sick.
Try harder.

It is. I moved across the country for my job, without knowing anyone here. So, my main social activities as of now are when my coworkers invite me to go out after work. I like some of them, but you know how it is hanging out with coworkers, there's just more shop talk.

There's always food in the fridge I just grab that

your rare day off and you spend it defending yourself in a troll thread on Veeky Forums? you're making this worse for yourself with every new post, please just stop. i'm embarrassed for you.

>he doesn't have a bakery serving delicious sandwiches in a baguette near his workplace
I love my country.

>not supporting the local dining establishments

I have a nice deli and also a chinese restaurant that I frequent on my lunch breaks. Our whole office has a tradition of getting chinese buffet on Fridays.

I always treated lunch as kind of a social thing. Cooking 2/3 of my own meals is still plenty for me.

Why should I be embarrassed? I'm sick, I don't want to go anywhere, I feel like shit. At least I can amuse myself by posting here while I sip hot tea, constantly blow my nose, and watch tv. You sound way too invested in what other people do, why do you care?

Its pretty common if you have a specialized education. Not every town needs an aerospace engineer so I assume you take work where you get it. Im in the same situation but a different field. Except I was thrilled as fuck to have a kitchen/internet to myself for once.

>$7 wraps that are literally lettuce chicken and a tomato slice
I hopes yours is better than ours. I just bring leftovers.

>he doesn't live in America

What's it like being a cuckold?

I saw a butter cow in PA 15 years ago.
It was not that exciting.

take it back

What if you work in a kitchen?

You make parts for guided bombs?

Nice roll there

Thanks.

You're welcome.

>Just take the closest bag in the fridge and eat.
MY MAN

Well when every place around offers a lunch special for 7 or 8 bucks and bringing your lunch still costs you 3 to 4 bucks it can be a nice pleasure for only a little bit of money.

I leave all lunch essentials at work cause I can't be fucked to make it in the morning. It's in a mini fridge shared between me and one other guy so I don't have to worry about anyone stealing anything

the legend continues. another nice roll.

Why bring lunch when it's catered?

lol get rekt

I do if there's leftovers, if not there's a pizza place that sells slices for $1.25/per

I bring lunch on Mondays, go out to lunch with coworkers on Wednesdays, and then our company provides catering on Thursdays. I work remote on Tuesdays and Fridays so whether I make lunch, order delivery, or pick something up depends on how I feel.

Working in software is pretty cool.

I just get my PA decide and throw him the company credit card, my own personal bitch