What naan is best naan?

What naan is best naan?

Garlic, onion, jalapeno, or plain?

Keema naan.

Paneer ofc.

I am having trouble thinking of something garlic CAN fuck up that isn't a dessert.

Risotto

is there a dessert that would actually benefit from one? are there savory desserts out there, or does that negate the whole concept of 'dessert'?

Garlic naan is best naan, but paratha is better than any naan. Paneer paratha is god tier, so is methi paratha.

I don't remember the Indian names because it has been years, but I worked for a bit at an Indian restaurant and would always get the potato one with garlic on the outside (not on the menu, so fuckin good).

I had a really nice onion tart once, but it didn't have garlic.

this user knows the score

I could see some che making good use of it.

>jalapeno naan

This exists? It sounds like a mistake.

Cheese naan.

peshwari (sp?)

Stuffed naan isn't really naan anymore.

Peshwari naan is best naan.

NAAN IS TOO HEAVY

I like plain the best cause it doesn't jumble with whatever curry I'm eating it with

this
i could see it working in something like a pumpkin pie

onion and garlic go with basically everything though.

plain/garlic naan w/ butter chicken under the stars

sadly this truck is no longer here and my sunday ritual left with it:(

Garlic for me.

I used to think it was unnecessary because the naan would take on the flavour of the curry you were mopping up with it but since they accidentally served me garlic ones when I ordered plain I just find it elevates it to another level. I like it so much I don't even order rice when I have Indian now, I just get extra Naan.

banaan

It's a flyover thing

aloo paratha, yeah boi

The stateside favorite garlic naan, or really naan with any aromatics doesn't really exist in north India where it originated. It's more of a thing in other parts of India.

I don't really like flavored or stuffed naan. A perfect naan is plain with butter. And it shouldn't be bready either. It should be thin and stretchy. Think neapolitan pizza rather than pita.

If you like stuffed flatbreads in the Indian tradition try kulchas. I can't find a good picture of kulcha on the net so I'll post something I made that was pretty close to the real thing.

I roll out some dough, let it rise, then divide with spatula and bake, then bag and freeze.

I eat these bread triangles for breakfast. Toasted with oil, salt, cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top.

eat one is about 500 calories.

Wrong.

my boss always orders stuffed mushrooms for dessert if the restaurant has them

is keema nan a sandwich? or maybe a pizza?

Peshwari naan is nice

peshwari naan is the best.

Kulcha /b/ro

Why would you like sweet naan stuffed with nuts and raisins. It's good as a novelty naan but I wouldn't really care if I never ate one again.

This and Cheese Naan. Mmmmm mmmm.