Hot Dog + Soda - $1.50
Churro - $1.00

Gotta love Costco!

do americans really eat that?

>obsessed

>obesed
>memed
>k i got nuthing u win america

Why are you so obsessed with American's brit bong?

Also that looks fucking disgusting op.

Tfw I had Costco install $19,000.00 worth of air conditioning equipment in my house and got a 10% Costco cash card as part of the deal. $1,900.00 worth of hotdogs with free soda is pretty much a lifetime supply. Woot!

whats a churro? t obsessed

What the fuck? Is this what Costco hotdogs look like now? I remember them being godlike.

I love the Costco food court! We have the provolone turkey sandwiches for 4 bucks. They're delicious!

Sam's club is better, they have nathans

When a hot dog has a seam, you know you're in trouble. That's pure cancer right there.

>price good through 8/26/16

lols

>Willingly eating pigs anus
Just what the fuck is wrong with amerifarts?

Churros are baked lengths of dough that have been twisted then dipped in cinnamon sugar. Costco makes decent ones, but only when they're fresh or close to it.

For fatass mode, dip the Churros in the frozen coffee slushy they have. Breddy gud

>Costco makes decent ones

I find them to be too sweet to eat an entire one myself. My wife and I sometimes split one.

I wish they were more heavy on the cinnamon and less heavy on the sugar.

do you live in hell or in the north pole?
19k us dolaroos is a lot of dough

you can eat it twice a day, every day for about 4 years

They still are, at least in my area. Polish sausage with mustard, onion, and sauerkraut is my go-to.

It looks like OP went too hard on condiments and then smooshed it up to shit before he took that picture.

I live in Georgia where it gets both hot in the summer (>90) and cold in the winter (

-$2.50?
I'm gonna be rich AND fat!

God I miss Costco's pizza so much. Wish you didn't need a membership just to go in

if you get lime 3k in rebates, pay in 10 years
but get 1.9k instantly to use in Costco it seems a good deal

Next time you need to buy something expensive, like a vacuum cleaner, pressure washer, furniture, computer... shop online for a good price, then go to costco and tell the guy at the door you want to go in to tour the place and check out some prices.

I have found that one large purchase will save me enough money to cover the 50 dollar a year membership cost. I became a member like 6 years ago when i bought a vacuum cleaner for 100 bucks cheaper than I could find it anywhere else.

If you add in 20 cents a gallon on gas, cheap ass hot dogs, and small savings on everything else... (rotisserie chickens user) then the 50 bucks a year makes sense if you can stop in at least once a month or so.

There are some that have the food court outside, like the one near where I live. Just gotta look for them.

That great American staple, a fucking turd that's been rolled in sugar.

Yeah man!

I thought churros were fried?

It's Mexican, you mentally-deficient Eurotrash.

>implying you won't die before that

6000 sq. ft.? jesus christ man, that's massive.

My favorite food from Costco is their strawberry cheesecakes. $25 for a 20" cheesecake that tastes just as good, if not better, than the $70+, 15" cakes I usually get from much nicer places.

what even is churro? like a big version of the cinnamon twists from taco bell?

Yeah, a lot of the times they are. But I think Costco bakes theirs, as they are liable to dry out relatively quickly. Fried ones stay moist for longer.

Wrong, a "cinnamon twist" is the small version of a churro.

Found the only richfag on Veeky Forums

damn it's an old picture! gotcha!

>what is every sausage ever made, beginning in europe in the fuckin dark ages
it's pig anus dude

>supporting walmart
son...

no not even, cinnamon twist don't taste anything like churros

they are long donuts

What are you a freegan eating out of whole foods dumpsters?

how the fuck did you make that jump

costco is a much better company than walmart

why would you support walmart's costco

no costcos near me

Post pic of house, OP!

I live in Canada so we get hot dogs Poutine and Montreal smoked meat sandwich

>ketchup
Please kill yourself tonight.

They have, like, a company policy that they will never increase the price of the hot dog combo from what it was in the 80s. I mean where the hell else can you get a price like that?

Yes, I enjoy an occasional Costco hot dog and soda cuz fuck it.

for mine you just walk in the exit and the food court area is right where the registers spit everyone out

you don't need a membership to get into that area or the package store which has a separate entrance inside the main entrance where the carts are

He's definitely not poor but you can get a huge house in the south for $1 mill

>no not even, cinnamon twist don't taste anything like churros
You're right, cinnamon twists are an inferior version of the churro, which was what I was trying to say with that post.

>implying that Mexico isn't in America

And you call me "mentally deficient". Tell me, how's that US education system working out for you?