American fine dining

>American fine dining

Would the drink make the fries really cold?

I know you're baiting but this is just too easy, the guy is at a fucking ball game, that's the only food they have their.

Jesus christ get off your high horse, and then proceed to neck yourself you stupid bong.

Except ballpark food is some of the worst you can find.

*There

before someone jumps on me for grammar on the internet

>no divider for dipping sauce
trash

Top lel that shit probably came out to $20.

depends on the ballpark. hint: you aren't going to find anything of value at yankee stadium

Your food's fine, cold air/energy descends and warm air rises.

Do Europeans really hate us?

>NY
Fucking coastie scum.

So you're ashamed of your grammar but not your reddit spacing and unabashed newfaggotry. Got it.

It's probably a canadian or aussie shit posting again.

>europeans think this is fine dining

probably not a canadian, they eat the same crappy ballpark food as us. aussies on the other hand will bitch about american food while eating a pie floater and fairy bread, and debating maccas vs hungry jacks for sunday dinner.

>Space is above and full of coldness
>Earth molten core is below

So since there is enough space air to cool the molten core of the earth, the fries should by your theory be cold really soon.

Space doesn't have air to carry energy, ya dingus.

i honestly hate canadians and aussies solely because of this shithole
and of course faggots from the uk

>energy requires air to propagate
Retard.

>air to carry energy

You're being purposely obtuse, and you understand exactly how these processes work and differ. You are doing one of those troll physics things, which are fun, so I don't blame you.

I wonder how sunlight reaches us?

What that retard meant to say is that the vacuum of space is not dense enough to facilitate heat transfer through conduction or convection, which means you can only feel heat that is radiating off an object.

Generally speaking, this is true. However, the SF Giants have some of the best ballpark food I've ever tasted. Pricey as all fuck though

>being efficient is wrong
stay second-rate, yuropoors

Haha. You a baseball game is not the place for "fine dining."

I'd take some tendies, fries, and sodee pop in the stands at a baseball game over most of the pretentious circle-jerk "fine dining" I've had experience with pretty much any day of the week. At least the stadium only charges a %1000 mark up.

Hardly fine dining. Not undelicious, however

Please leave this board you uncultured loser.

Energy isn't a physical thing, it's an impermeable idea
It's literally movement and the potential of it
Heat is just molecule movement
What he meant was the vaccum of space doesn't have the particles necessary to move energy around

That was a whole lot of typing when you could have just said
>cold energy

>energy is an idea

Who gives a shit? We're the world's remaining super power.

>genius way to carry food and drink back to your seat but still have a free hand to get your ticket out and show them you're sitting there

Genius. Get on our level yuropoors and have fun being slowly infested with middle eastern rapugee food