Motivation

Why do you write? Why do you want to write a novel? Why do you want to want to write stories?

For myself.
For the art of it.
For I find them within me, keeping me company. Why not learn to play again?

Gives me something constructive to focus on.

It is a difficult but enjoyable labor.

I dream of things and long to preserve them somehow.

My inner life needs a sort of waste system, to release pressure or steam or what have you.
My only audience when I write is my future self, to have a portrait into my mind in the time that I wrote it.

i fuck with this, thanks user

Its fun

To stay sane
To record my insanity
To impress others
To complete an important document
To not get fired
My life is a story I'd rather not have repeated.

I wright because I care.
I do not enjoy it one bit.
It's a painful ordeal,
but I enjoy it anyways.
I take pride in the result,
and I relish the suffering.

Between writing and running, I have no other explanation for my inflictions other than I care more about results than I do the process.

Fuck my life.

Honestly, it's a hard question.

Just because.
Just because.
Just because.

gay

for you desu ; )

We've had multiple threads dealing with "pretentiousness" and according to them you're exactly it.

Sorry if I was too pretentious for you.
Although it's difficult not to when talking about yourself.
It's a bad character flaw of mine.

>i fuck with this,
Whuu–?
>thanks user
Um, you're welcome.

For the sheer fucking joy of it. Also, because I can do it from my bed and I like things I can do from my bed.

Recently, I haven't been. Perhaps I never started, I'm not sure. I want to write screenplays but I don't know how to make a film. Most of the concepts which drift through my head I just find mediocre so maybe I put some down here, there, and then move on.

But if a writer always has some internal conflict going on, well what are characters if not extensions of the feelings and ideas shared by the writer? And does the writer not write to prove something? And if the writer knows for certain that they are not a genius and is context with that, should one write about anything at all?

>Although it's difficult not to when talking about yourself.

>context
content, my bad chaps.

Because I want to

to find a reason to do these things

I find it relaxing when I try to articulate my thoughts. Also, the rhythm and scale of poetry is so appealing to me idk why asdasdasd.

I love to write.

To write for a living so I can stay at home with my wife and daughter.

To, maybe one day, leave a beautiful legacy.

It is the only feasible path which could lead me to pussy. The same reason anyone does anything.

Because I have stories from my life I want to tell.

My view is if you ask that question you're not an artist and never will be.

I keep coming back to it. Not really a choice when it's the only reliable way to be happy and focused.

to become a renowed artis so I can fuck teenage poontang by throwing around terms like "muse" and "belonging"

Uh, why do you think I want to write a novel? What the fuck. I'm in process of publishing two scientific manuals. Psychology and philosophy.

Do you seriously believe this?