Best wisdom teeth removal food?

Best wisdom teeth removal food?

i would imagine eating hard foods like really hard candy will remove your wisdom teeth much better than apple sauce

This, or rocks.

i had burger king and miss vickes a few hours after i had all mine removed

i ate fried chicken on the second day of recovery, did not get dry sockets, perfect recovery overall, just do it dont hold back.

Congee. No chilli oil.

applesauce, mashed potatoes, hot cereal like cream of wheat, smooth soups, refried beans, mashed cauliflower, milkshakes, smoothies, pudding, jello...
NO STRAWS.
Follow the smooth food diet for the first two days, just to be safe, after that, just stay away from hard foods and foods that could get stuck in your sockets.

General Tso's chicken

consomme

All of the eggs.

All of my wisdom teeth were impacted. When I left the clinic after the procedure I went home and ate potato chips because I was still fucked up on anesthesia. Napped, and after I woke up I could feel tiny sharp shards of potato chips in my mouth holes and the salt was stinging and it was terrible.

I recommend pudding, ice cream, and mashed potatoes. Nothing spicy or salty and nothing too hot.

I slowly ate a burger and fries while my mouth was still numb, didn't have any problems. Whatever you do, though, don't eat whole peanuts for the first month. I got a peanut stuck in one of the sockets while eating a Snickers bar and had to pry it out with a butter knife.

I ate burritos with carolina reaper hot sauce a couple of days afterwards getting two wisdom teeth pulled. I did get two dry sockets, but that's neither here nor there.

Too hot or too cold might be a problem because of nerve sensitivity. Frozen icy smoothies, consequently, can't be handled by everyone, and hot foods should be allowed to cool down a bit. Beware trapped steam in microwaved stuff. Beware very sour drinks that can sting your cuts, like citrus drinks, or fiery chilies or sour pickled stuff. Grainy stuff like peanut butter can get trapped in the cuts. Straws and sucking on a straw can pull out your blood clots that are keep the cuts clean.

Soft food for your poor jaw joint being tender on the most rough of extractions (only your oral surgeon knows how much he fought your jaw bones to get those suckers out). Soft food to keep hard and sharp particles out of sockets or off of stitched up gums.

So, I like soft mashed potatoes from mix, versus homemade, though you could nuke a sweet potato til overdone and give a good fork mash to it.. Get your texture that you want by not vigorously mixing up the butter in mashed potatoes, but keeping it like a puddle on top, to enhance every bite just a little. Try all the various flavors of Idahoan mix. Get more protein by making them with hot milk, not just hot water. Some flavors might seem more meaty to you, like the loaded baked potato or chipotle cheddar. My favorite is herbs & butter. You can melt some soft shredded cheddar on top, or stir in some sour cream. It'll almost feel like a real dinner.

All kinds of softer soups, nothing with really firm noodles or true pasta other than very oversoftened shapes, no really firm beans. Try soup some softened croutons on top to add some fullness to your tummy. Go ahead and tear up crusty bread or toast into chunks and let it soften well in the soup. Lemon orzo, vegetable without beans, butternut squash (can add curry powder to it or cream). You can make homemade gazpacho after you heal 3-4 days, to have something savory cool, or enjoy some V8. You'll be jonesing for salads so smoothies help.

>Whatever you do, though, don't eat whole peanuts for the first month. I got a peanut stuck in one of the sockets while eating a Snickers bar and had to pry it out with a butter knife.
I actually took a 30mL baby's liquid medicine syringe like a jetwash with some listerine at the sockets to blow out the peanut pieces from mine. I was like omfg when I saw all the broken little peanut pieces. Went to my checkup the next day, where the surgeon took out one of those plastic syringes to flush it out, and commented "oh wow, they are so clean, good job!" to me. I inwardly groaned at my stupidity to have had the peanuts in the first place.

Pebbles.

I ate hydros and no food, best remedy....

jello, however it all depends on how your body takes it. I didnt experience any pain, (i didnt even use the pain meds once) however as a trade off, my mouth bled for a good 3 days straight. But again, just go for soft foods that are not too cold, and not too hot, and require minimal, if any chewing/opening of the mouth

My dad bought me that tapioca pudding from Costco.

Stuff was cash but I got pretty sick of it after eating a whole tub.

Nothing.
I couldn't eat shit after mine and I have no fucking clue why anyone would want to force food down their face

I'm like you user... I was sick of pudding and jello by day one. I actually went to BDubs and got a small boneless mild wings order. I ended up cutting the wings up in very very small chunks and swallowed them without chewing.

Solid advice, just be careful and avoid peanuts/potato crisps.

>talk doctor into prescribing me lots of percs instead of hydros
>take a few days off work to get high as fuck
>get home
>girlfriend steals pills while I'm asleep
>sells them
>kick her off front porch out of raeg when she comes back home
>jailed for domestic assault
>mfw I spend three days in jail without any pain meds

consomme!!!

op, the best foods to eat are the spiciest

trust me

Did that really happen the fuck?

I played Bioshock infinite for a week and asked my doc for more after 3 years of hard addiction. That was the lst time I took them, 500mlg of tramadol a day for a month was my final dose. Cold turkey and freedom.....

Miss the warmth

Hot rice with a raw egg mixed in. Add a touch of soy sauce, and sesame seed oil. It's quite filling. Chili without beans over rice would probably be good too. I think the bean husks could possibly get stuck in your sockets so I'd forego the beans for now. Chili mac would be cool too if you're into that.

>Hot rice
Yup, love it when those rice particles get trapped into the socket. WEEBS GET OUT!

You're worried about.. rice particles?

>Tfw I have to get a tooth removed because it is fractured
>Found this out when I had such bad tooth pain from an infection I couldn't stand to sit up and woke up drenched in sweat and dizzy
>$200 for removal, also $200 for ER co-pay
>Oh yeah btw insurance wont cover it because Tooth Pain is a non-medical emergency

Next time I will just go septic tbqh

Yup, rice is a huge no no. My oral surgeon gave me a list of foods to avoid, rice was one of them. Amazingly raw carrots was on the list as they break up into small particles when chewed.

i pulled out my infected molar myself with pliers and gargled peroxide and salt water for three days

i got a very minor infection and i ended up poking the pus pocket with a toothpick and it squirted all over my bathroom mirror

i've been fine ever since

The day after I got them removed I bought and ate shrimp tacos without any real discomfort. Had to rinse out my sockets, though.

Mine was bad as fuck. I've been on Penicillin VK (500mg 4xday for 10 days)

When it started draining the pus pocket on my gums was so big that it was hanging slightly until it popped

Once I get an official denial I am hoping to get my Dentist (Who I saw like 2 days later) to write me a letter saying it was infected and what I did was necessary.

If your genes are so shitty that you had to get your wisdom teeth removed you should eat a bullet and remove yourself from the human gene pool

Aye. She sold them because she was so freaked out about me taking any kind of drug recreationally except alcohol. Fucking stupid.

I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed recently, as well as a molar that had fractured from root to the top of the tooth with how the wisdom tooth pushed into it (wasn't impacted, and was fine for years, but broke when eating one day)

I lived on the knockoff Equate version of Ensure's for a few days before moving onto soups/apple sauce/yogurt.

Do yourself a big favor, get a syringe and use it to rinse the sockets out after any kind of eating, and at least once a day or so. Mouthwash will help keep things clean and heal nicely (no, it doesn't hurt once the blood clots are there and solid after the first day or so).

i ate kfc mashed potatoes for 4 days straight. i also worked there so i had the hookup. but you can make them urdself if you want. but if your on pain meds youll probs be lazy so just to the taters. also mcdonalds smoothies are really good and well priced

99% of the human population has impacted wisdom teeth you retarded, and overcrowding is caused by a modern diet not genetics you low IQ cuck

Rinse your mouth out with lots of sugar and syrup. Your wisdom teeth will come out eventually.

There's no reason to go to all the trouble of clarifying with a raft.

Don't eat hot food or drink.
My normal advice is only cold soft food, but otherwise your choice.
No smoking, no drinking with a straw and no spitting.
It's an open wound in your face with a blood clot there, respect the blood clot because if it comes out or breaks down you get a dry socket. You don't want one, it hurts and it stinks.

>americans are so cucked that they remove the wisdom teeth instead of the dentist predicting that it will be a problem and removing the 2nd molars before it becomes a problem
>their diet is so poor that their jaws don't grow enough at the back to make room for molars in the first place

T O O T H C U C K

O

O

T

H

C

U

C

K

>Hydros
>Not Oreos
Donald plz go you eat your steak well done.

All kidding aside, I hear tell that removing wisdom teeth is like pre-emptively removing the appendix; completely unnecessary in most cases. It only became common after WWII when the army dentists had to open their own practices and were hurting for work.

Mac and cheese, or penne or another type of pasta with sauces worked for me.

mashed potatoes and cod

protein shakes

a wee nip lad

On my third day. Feel weak a bit but what i do is i make shakes and eat jello. sweet potato is good too.

They almost always cause issues down the road, if for no other reason than it's extremely difficult to brush back there for most people.

Nah my wisdom teeth were growing under my gums. Since I obviously cant brush under my gums, my mouth had this weird smell/taste similar to a smokers. They ached too.

I suppose the removal wasnt preemptive at that point, but it couldve saved me some trouble. Same with the appendix. No reason to leave a ticking time bomb in your body that's ready to fuck your shit up.

I got by with pic related for a day or two.

Trust me you're not gonna want to do much the first day if you're getting all 4 out. Buy some of these, maybe bottled water, and queue up some shit to watch.

Are the mash and gravy the only things safe/somwhat fresh to eat there? I heard they use week old shit.

Had all 4 removed in basic, 2 days siq and vicadin. Think i ate a hotdog.