ITT: post your Veeky Forums waifu

ITT: post your Veeky Forums waifu

L E N I

The original Myspace angle shot

is that an adams apple lmayo

Lupus cutie

Socrates on the pursuit of women.
>Socrates: You say that you cannot be happy without a women.
>X: correct
>S: I assume the relationship with said women would involve sex on a regular basis?
>X: Yes
>S:Just to clarify, having this would make your life better. As in, make you happy. Suggesting that at this moment you are unhappy until you get sex?
>X:Yes
>S:Therefore it is right to assume that all your life, there has not been a moment where you were happy? Outside of having sex with a woman of course.
>X: Well uh...
>S:Hanging out with friends?
>X: You win socrates
>S: I am not finished yet. Don't end the fun too soon.
>S: When you crave delicious sweets. Are you eternally satisfied after indulgence?
>S: When you have exhausted a game. Do you go find another game to play? Or are you satisfied for life after one game?
>S: Therefore the pursuit of pleasure you are constantly striving for under the delusion that it would lead to a happy life is futile. For it is an infinite journey. And harms the soul for eventually the craving would get so big it would be impossible to satisfy in the moment. Even if you were the king of the known world!
X:You speak too much. But you have convinced me. But logic won't fix what I feel. I want what I don't have.
S: And you will always want what you don't have my dear friend.

this author sasha Alsberg

Reminder that Virgina Woolf was an exceptionally ugly woman who only looked somewhat passable from the specific angle in OP's pic.

Dame Edith ofc

>here's a picture of her old
>look, she's actually ugly
First of all, even when she aged she look quite good for her age

Second, when she was young she was undeniably qt from every angle

this

Fictional included?

>you will never court Mathilde de la Mole
>you will never talk to her about books neither of you understand
>she will never try in vain to save you from your execution
Why live?

Enjoy