I cracked two double yolk eggs today

I cracked two double yolk eggs today

TWO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3SPsH21j54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ew, so much cholesterol. You should go vegan for a few days to offset any damage your arteries took.

Oh wow. I've never cracked a single one.

is good luck

fucking lucky.

You got quads IRL

Hahahahahaha

One time I was thinking of Veeky Forums things to do IRL so I raped a baby and then her mom

Hahahahahaha

I had one occasion where I, too, cracked two double yolks. In the few days prior, I cracked one more. It's been years since that week, and it hasn't happened since.

Every single time I've seen or had a double yolk, it was from a brown egg. I don't know whether that's a general rule or not.

Have fun eating your fucking siamese fetus

Prior is before you fucking dip

Goddamn what a dumbass

No shit. Nowhere did I contend the meaning of 'prior.'

Learn to read, retard.

Simply epic my man

The other day I was at the market buying eggs and they sold 6-packs of eggs that were all specifically double-yoked.

How the fuck is that possible?

"One more" merely refers to quantity. It does not refer to a particular chronological order.

Take your rage and shove it, you fucking moron.

This is the English language you worthless piece of shit twa, it fucking IMPLIES that. Directly. Currently I'm shoving my rage at you you disgusting inbred mongrel, since you told me "merely" to shove it and didn't "refer" to my asshole.

Eat a fucking dick cunt you shitty little child.

Fuck you.

>"One more" merely refers to quantity. It does not refer to a particular chronological order.
It has the implication though in this case by omission. user should have said "I also cracked one in the few days prior". Various constructs using "also" would have been clear, the choice to use "more" instead implies later which is confusing in context.

One of my ducks lays 2 yolked eggs! They're a little bigger than the normal ones, but they still taste the same as the others. Not really sure why it's just the one duck. She's just like all the others, same food, same size, all that. So weird.

I've bought a dozen pack before and half of them were doubles.

/ youtu.be/D3SPsH21j54

Don't buy huge eggs, they are laid by old chickins. Tiny eggs are from the young ones. It's more expensive per actual egg weight but more nutritious.

I like eggs

more common than you think but in the first world eggs are candled and ones that have extra yolks aren't packaged for retail

I can tell just from the way an egg feels when I pick it up if it is a double-yolker or not. I assume it would be just as easy for a machine to deteggct them.

>deteggt them
if that's not a typo you deserve to be shot

This post would've been more impressive if you got dubs.

Dude, I cracked my first ever double yolk egg just yesterday.