Does Veeky Forums talk about Action Bronson or no?

Does Veeky Forums talk about Action Bronson or no?

youtube.com/watch?v=L6XmDg0PEtE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s3jt_AlTNEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

Fuck off

/thread

Fuck this guy and fuck you for reminding me he exists.

he has some good songs, but he kinda annoys me
he also isn't a chef no matter how much he claims he is

I enjoy his show

D

>deep frying chicken wings
>weird guys covered in tattoos hanging around the kitchen drinking
>bongs scattered on the counters
>starts speaking italian

Action Bronson.

He's fucking annoying as shit and can't cook.

he was literally a chef
he had to retire because of an ankle injury so he started rapping

i haven't watched any of his cooking shows but the show where him and a bunch of guys sit around smoking weed and watching ancient aliens is 10/10

I love how Viceland captures the high musings that are totally inaccurate, but that's why the camera rolls:

This sauce has the spirits of the elements in it:
You have fire in the red, wind in the green...
and the rest is OF THE EARTH
STRAIGHT UP

Then everybody fist bumps like something deep was spoken
Word...WHAT ITS ALL ABOUUUTTT
SAYIN!!! Respect...Mad love.

The way this fat fuck behaves makes me realize why a lot of non pot smokers probably hate stoners

I don't mind the Vice shows generally, Bronson specifically is earnest and that has charm for me. Bes is an absolute fucking clown though, big, dumb, rude, and all front. I remember one episode where he asked for "a nice aged Hennessy" and followed it up by saying "___ was a good year" like it were wine with a vintage date.

He's an OK guy, I don't hate the content of him, but at the same time I think the DUDE WEED LMAO fatass wigger shit is a little shameful.

bes is such a fucking rube, but i'm glad he has a friend like action

He's good with people and you can tell he genuinely enjoys life. He's a bit over the top with his descriptions but that's part of the fun

He's like a less family friendly version of Guy Fieri or a really shitty Bourdain

youtu.be/s3jt_AlTNEc

as a stoner I hate stoners more because of him and vice. fuck I hate hipsters

Baby blue is a good song; action bronson is funny; Veeky Forums is mostly guys you don't wanna hang with; action bronson's bald friend from the videos should be killed.

You should go back to lebbit.

You aren't even fucking watching it are you? You're probably lit as fuck and think it's fun because it's so stupid of a premise. Well I did watch it sober. It's seriously the stupidest shit I've ever had to witness. They barely even talk. It's just the sounds of bong rips and indistinctive mumbling. I hate that fat fuck for even getting such stupid shit on the air.