Szechuan Sauce

Could a return of Szechuan Sauce ever happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBhhlE92mIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mods

That was totally not a marketing attempt.
Not at all!

This was funny on April 1st and 2nd. Not anymore.

Like a good summer song played too many times

ha *burp* ha, upvote

HAHA Summer! Nothing matters and life is meaningless come watch TV!!! HAHA this show is amazing I recommend watching Rick and Morty It's the best show on TV

You can bitch all you want, you don't have to taste any when people on Veeky Forums start musing over how to replicate the sauce.

>>>reddit/r/9gag

It's summertime luh-uh-lovin,
It's lovin in the summertime!

I sincerely doubt anyone actually remembers what that shit tasted like, so they could literally just release fucking whatever they wanted and call it that.

>a show challenges my beliefs
>Shut it down goy

How about you return to reddit

>reckless postmodern nihilism
>threatening my beliefs

Everyone collectively cringes when they see a dumbass frog picture next to a completely cringe worthy post

Kill yourself

You seem upset.

Great post mate.

You didn't post pictures of frogs because you know I'm right :^)

>look at me guys I hate pepe haha do I fit in yet
Gb2 reddit

Lol you fucking /leddit/ faggots don't even know where Sichuan is, let along tasted the real source.

>rick and morty annoys me greatly
>to stop it being posted on Veeky Forums I will respond immediately with vigour and obvious anger
f l a w l e s s

Wow uh RACIST

So is Rick & Morty the new Simpsons/Family Guy? When I was in college the social retards would just sit around reciting entire dialogues from these TV shows as a substitute for having thoughts or opinions of their own. It was very disturbing.

I'm glad my parents got rid of the television when I was still relatively young. What a disgusting instrument.

>So is Rick & Morty the new Simpsons/Family Guy?
yes

So is Veeky Forums the new bulletin board/internet forum? When I was in college the antisocial retards would just sit around reciting obscure memes from this message board as a substitute for having thoughts or opinions of their own. It was very disturbing.

I'm glad my parents got rid of the computer when I was still relatively young. What a disgusting instrument.

Dan Harmons hoping, its the only possible reason I could imagine him shoving it in Rick and Morty, he knew if he asked mcds to bring back a 20 year old sauce nothing would happen, but if he can get his rabid fanbase to believe it was great and want it back then theres a chance.

Im not a fan of all the szechuan shitposting now but I sure like the way he thinks.

>Le god doesn't exists wub da bu bub xD

/cock/ was a mistake

Fuck off, Reddit.

I mean it's not like Rick's a complete asshole who gets lots of shit wrong or anything.

The show is decent, remind me why I should hate it just because stupid people like it?

>watching reddit and (((morty)))
kys thyself

That's exactly what I was talking about. No good reason to actually dislike it, just "hate this for the people who watch it"

Rick and Morty is literally r/atheism personified.

Was good for a while but it got annoying when everyone and their mama couldn't stop fucking talking about it.

I still love how Justin responds to faggots on twitter though.

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* L-LISTEN MORTY GOD ISN’T, GOD ISN’T *BUUUUUUURP* REAL M-MORTY, YOU KNOW ALL CHRISTIANS ARE, ARE STUPID MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* REAL MORONS MORTY *BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* NO ONE EXISTS FOR A REASON M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THERE IS NO H-HEAVEN OR HELL MORTY, DO WHATEVER, DO WHATEVE *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* YOU WANT. AND FUCK REPUBLICANS TOO MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* T-THEY’RE BASICALLY NAZIS MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUURP* B-BASICALLY NAZIS, RACIST, RACIST SCUM MORTY *BUUUUUUURP* GOTTA GET THAT, G-GOTTA GET THAT MULAN SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP* GOTTA GET IT MORTY, THAT’S A-ALL THAT MATTERS MORTY IS THAT *BUUUUUUUUUURP* IS THAT M-MULAN SAUCE *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THAT SZECHUAN S-SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* LOOK M-MORTY LOOK I’M *BUUUUUURRRRRPPPP* A MULAN SAUCE, A MULAN *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* SAUCE PACKAGE M-MORTY I’M *BUUUURRRRRRRP* MULAN SAUCE RICK, I’M MULAN SAUCE R-RICK *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* MORTY GOTTA, G-GOTTA GET *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP* SHWIFTY MORTY, GOTTA GET SHWIFTY IN *BUUURRRRRP* HERE MORTY, G-GOTTA *BUUUUURP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR, S-SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUURRRRRRP* MORTY SHIT ON THE F-FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-*BUUUUURP*-DUB M-MORTY SHIT ON THE *BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* FLOOR MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, M-MEANINGLESS *BUUUUUURRRRRRRP* MORTY THERE’S NO P-POINT TO ANYTHING *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* THERE ARE NO GODS M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* NIHILISM MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRP* THE SOONER YOU U-UNDERSTAND IT THE *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPP* THE BETTER MORTY *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* I WANNA BANG YOUR SISTER MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRP* I W-WANNA BANG *BUUUUUUURRRRRP* YOUR SISTER *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-DUB GOTTA GET SHWIFTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUUUURP*

**SNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF**

Could you please keep this retarded shitposting on /tv/.

Make your own, retards.

>you will never be this asshurt by a cartoon you claim to not watch

watch out for the hacker Veeky Forums

>not adding corn syrup
wtf

>thinking you need to add corn syrup
Wtf

Is this show hated or something? I saw it in my buddies vudu playlist and gave it a shot. Sure it's annoying at times, and the dad character is a complete simp, but it's got some moments.

I know I am supposed to hate popular things, but I kind of like it. Do I have to leave the /chins/ now?

>I know I am supposed to hate popular things, but I kind of like it. Do I have to leave the /chins/ now?
if u like it C00L
just don't talk it about 24/7

you watch it, you like it, you keep it to yourself and your group who loves the "wuba lub dub" posting

It's hated largely because of its fanbase.

Rick & Morty is pretty good. At least it's an American comedy cartoon that isn't a Simpsons ripoff. Unlike 90% of their cartoons.

That having been said, Veeky Forums is a board for discussing cooking and food, not for dumping in-jokes from your favourite pastimes. It's annoying when it's Rick & Morty. It'd be just as annoying if it was an Oriental cartoon.

Respect board culture please by lurking and only post if you legitimately understand that you are a guest in someone else's home.

The problem is The Simpsons used to be funny, I don't know anyone who watches the new episodes.
Retarded frat guys watch a family Guy and redditors watch Rick and Morty

I agree, I have no idea who watches the new Simpsons. I say that completely without malice, I just literally don't know who those people are.

>muh reddit
sheep, all of you

/comblrpoldit/ plz go

Your post consisted of many letters, but it said nothing of value whatsoever.

McD would gladly roll it out, but i think they either
>lost the recipe
>or don't really make much profit off of mcnugget sales, so it would be a waste of effort

>t. AtheistBacon42

>That having been said, Veeky Forums is a board for discussing cooking and food, not for dumping in-jokes from your favourite pastimes

That hasn't been true for years.

>Szechuan Sauce
this is a good recipie

youtube.com/watch?v=wBhhlE92mIQ

made it with different chillies but its good

Close

>Live action Mulan movie is coming out
>Reddit and Memety make a gag about a McDicks Mulan promotion that nobody remembers

Surely this is nothing but a mere (((coincidince)))

yeah its da juus

Because Reddit likes it, and you are le ebin 4Channer xD, therefore, you can't like what the enemy likes.