Melted VS Non-melted cheese on burgers. What do you prefer?

Melted VS Non-melted cheese on burgers. What do you prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3SPsH21j54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On cheeseburgers i prefer it a bit melted, however not to the point where it's dripping away.

I never in my life imagined there existed people that like unmelted cheese on a burger.

Depends.

Weaker, more mellow cheeses such as Kraft™ "cheese food" or good ol' Swiss are better when melted onto the patty.

If it's a nice sharp cheddar or something, I like it to be soft and warm, but not melted completely to the patty. Preserves the distinct flavor.

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer actual cheese on my cheeseburger. A nice mature Cheddar, a sharp Cheshire or a nice bit of creamy Stilton - not some slice of shiny, yellow plastic.

When people are pretentious about this kind of thing it's just ridiculous

Steak

Melted slice of American cheese. Never grated. Accept no substitutes.

Gotta be unmelted. And it's gotta be actual cheese, not that American singles shit.

I love all cheese on my burger, be it american or actual cheese

as long as it's melted

what the fuck kind of question is this?
always melted

I'm pretentious for not wanting to eat americanized plastic, right. You wouldn't call someone pretentious for wanting fresh tomatoes instead of wilted rotten ones, but you're completely okay with eating "american" cheese, which is about as close to trash as food can get. Righto, fag.

1 youtu.be/D3SPsH21j54

Melted or non-melted? Your answer completely avoided the question at hand. Nobody is asking if you like Kraft singles or not. The question doesn't specify a cheese type. Just simply asks melted or non-melted.

Proper answer. When I saw the OP I immediately reached to "melted" but that's mainly out of experience with shitty cheese that wasn't even warm. If it's too melty it just doesn't work.

If it's American cheese melted always.
If it's real cheese then either way is fine.

Melted most of the time, on a McDonalds mcdouble (RIP double cheese hamburger) I like how it isn't melted.

I won't call you old fashioned.
Old fashioned people don't eat cheeseburgers, that's some meme kiddy shit

>ketchup
>well done
>cheese
How to tell it's a child's burger

Always melted, for the same reason I dislike large pieces of lectuce or non-chopped whole ring piece of onion on hamburgers. It fucks with the structure of the sandwich.

Ground hamburger should be well done.
Steaks shouldn't ever see heat.

If they ground their own meat in-house it's pretty safe.

I buy american cheese slices that turn black if they spill over into the pan when im melting them onto the burgers, I also microwave frozen buns to get that McDs feel.

>stilton
>on a burger
kys

I don't have a preference, I'll eat whatever McDonald's™ serves

American, bro.

This

Unmelted
hate me

fpbp
gotta have that perfect level of melt

>wanting half warm half cold cheese

Fucking retards

I like non melted

First of all, melted, and second, if you put unmelted cheese on a burger and it doesn't melt, your burger is cold and it sucks