Who /BingingWithBabish/ here?

Who /BingingWithBabish/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUu2gJn1dzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best cooking channel on youtube right now,good concept, good humour, easy to follow, getting real popular too though so hopefully that doesn't start becoming off putting

reddit trash

fuck off

How do I reddit gold this post? Is there a Veeky Forums gold?

Dude...god isn't real and life is meaningless LMAO!

salty that reddit exploded with him but my waifu remains banned there because of asshurt sjws not believing a woman can be awesome. I love babbish just as much and I think it's their loss.

>being such a Veeky Forums bizarro hipster that the popularity of something negatively impacts on your enjoyment of it
Consider suicide.

That's not what he said, faggot. Popularity can cause creators to pander to their primary demographic.

>implying popularity doesn't drive content to the lowest common denominator, prime example being Flanderization
*buurp* God isn't real Morty. It's just us alone in this wild expanse of existence. And science *buuurp*

yeah thanks mate
it irks me a little that he jumped on szechuan so quickly to get the cancerous rick and morty fanbase on it but that's how you build a channel it's a young channel still and he seems good at doing what he likes, don't need more pressure and business involved so that he's putting out 3 average vids a week for a more immature target audience or something

He's on 60k/yr just from Patreon, then there's the YouTube revenue...wew.

Fair enough desu, quality content.

pretty fun to watch
Really well put together and some of the recipes he makes have been really solid

Good techniques too

You're a big gay autistic idiot

sage>>>/reddit/
>>>/samefag/

I like his Eggs Woodhouse video. His hollandaise sauce is perfect looking.

Who's the waifu?

Really enjoying his videos. They're pretty fun. His sunny in philadelphia vid was on point. He's not a supreme chef or anything, but he's pretty good

you're the only one that needs to go back user

his personality is unbearable

how new are you that you have not noticed Veeky Forums is like this with everything
but seriously fuck rick & morty tho szechuan sauce xddddd upvote

The stuff he makes looks good but his instructions don't seem to be "perfect". Just looked up his pizza recipe. And he claimed to have kneaded the dough for only one minute. That would leave you with a an awful pizza dough that can almost certainly not be stretched in way he did in the video.

>youtube.com/watch?v=KUu2gJn1dzc

>it irks me a little that he jumped on szechuan so quickly to get the cancerous rick and morty fanbase
Why? The only way to be successful on youtube is to get a lot of views. So that's the motivation behind the programming. Being annoyed by a youtube channel referencing something popular is like hating a music artist for releasing a song that sounds like a hit single. This is what they do because that's how the business works. And why the R&M hate? Because it's popular on reddit? Really? Giving a single fuck about reddit is cancer, not R&M.

Well the point is to make it look like ninja turtle's pizza, not have it be good pizza.

le upboat good gentlesir! *tip le fedora*

EDIT: Thanks for le gold kind strangers!

I got a lot of problems with this guy, despite the fact that he does have some admittably good recipes

>doesn't have a 60$ meat grinder attachment for his 400$ kitchenaid mixer so he freezes beef and destroys the texture and fucking blends it
>has a sous vide machine and a vacuum sealer but doesn't have a fucking meat grinder
>blends fucking meat

I could never get over this and it urks me everytime he does it knowing that it would always come out better if he just used a meat grinder.

I don't understand his appeal and he is not a very good cook...

My Drunk Kitchen